mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 30 wrz 2011, 11:10 
Intrepid Void is a cross-platform space based civilization building massively multiplayer online game. While that is a mouthful to say, it represents the unique vision that is Intrepid Void.

Set hundreds of years in the future, each player is given control of a fledgling empire that was created as part of an initiative to accelerate the colonization of the galaxy. From there it is up to players to expand their empire and impact change upon the galaxy and become a power to be reckoned with.

Players begin the game on a single planet. This planet is vital to a player's success as they can mine the planet for valuable resources, develop planetary improvements to attract more citizens (which means more money from taxes), build and customize a wide variety of drones and starships to explore and conquer other planets as well as fend off pirates and other players.

KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES

Explore and survey new planets and solar systems
Mine and process resources and create valuable synthetic materials
Trade resources, parts, and schematics on a galaxy wide auction house
Craft and assemble parts into a wide variety of drones and spacecraft
Expand your empire and colonize new planets
Complete missions created by both players and NPC entities
Engage other players and non-player factions in combat for control of resource rich planets and other strategic targets
Hunt down pirate cells and explore the void for an opportunity to secure rare resources, parts, and schematics
Create player run organizations that offer unique benefits for all members

This is just a sampling of the key features we plan to include in the game. More details regarding the features above and others will be coming in the weeks and months ahead.

Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ewe ... n-building

http://www.tentonhammer.com/intrepidvoi ... repid-void