mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1898 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 95  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2002, 11:32 
Paralyzing Earth
Classes:
Cleric level 56
Enchanter level 49
Necromancer level 49
Shaman level 56
Wizard level 49

Scroll info:
Found as loot

Found in zones:
Skyfire Mountains
Old Sebilis

Description:
2: Root

Details:
Mana: 100
Casting Time: 2.50 seconds
Recast Time: 2 seconds
Skill: Alteration
Allowed Targets: All
Duration: 30 ticks (3 minutes)
Resist: Magic
Range to target: 200

Other cast: A Moss Snake Paralyzing Earth
Cast on you: Paralyzing Earth
Cast on other: A Moss Snake Paralyzing Earth
Effect Fades: Paralyzing Earth

to piszą na Allakhazamie nic o tym żeby był do kupienia :sad:

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2002, 13:17 
bo gdzie czary sprzedaja sprawdzaj na CastersRealm... tam jest dwa razy lepiej opisane. :smile:

Landriell Silverarrow
Pathfinder of Tunare
Master Fletcher
Tragic Lunacy
Sullon Zek

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2002, 16:29 
Uhm na realmie wypisali ze on sie dropuje... heh rany tyle godzin mam wygranych w seb ze to szok i w zyciu nie widzialem zeby sie dropowal =/ a moj dostalem od chantra heh nic prostszego kordziszewski poprostu zobacz jakie to runy, lyknij je, zwroc mi a ja ci je z'combinuje :cool:

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2002, 07:10 
Heaven ---> zawsze sprawdzam najpierw na Castersrealm :smile:

Tuxedox --> Rune 1: Rune of The Rathe
Rune 2: Rune of Crippling

albo Page 1: Nitilims Grimoire Page 400
Page 2: Nitilims Grimoire Page 401

nigdzie nie widzę żeby to się dropowało wszędzie stoi Research only :smile:

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2002, 16:55 
Ja pagesow montowac nie moge =/ poza tym mialem na mysli skoluj in game :razz: wiesz ze mam skleroze :cool:

Poza tym nie moze byc research only bo CLR nie ma researchu )

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2002, 20:52 
hmm BC zabilo Lord Inquisitor Seru jako pierwsze na TM, myslalem ze ED bedzie/bylo pierwsze.oni na sowich forach zawsze mowia ze wszedzie sa pierwsi itd.

a tu sie okazuje ze BC jest lepsze...

BTW tego konia co spada z niego wygral wiz
zabojczy stuff ma a i kon super (szyki jak bard ponoc)

ale ja bym wolal yttrium BP moj dru by w niej swietnei wygladal :smile:

dla tych co nie maja linka http://www.blackcompany.cc
Member of Guardians of the Stars

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Zematis dnia 2002-08-30 21:54 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 1 wrz 2002, 17:37 
jakiego konia?

PostNapisane: 1 wrz 2002, 19:15 
najlepszego jaki jest w grze Black Ornate chain bridle...

biega tak szybko jak bard z selo a moze i szybciej...

No mnie dzis nie bedzie , bo kupielm nowy monitor ale skurwysyn jest wadliwy i jutro musze jechac go wymienic.
(obraz nie jest prostokatny, spodnia czesc jest "kulata" i nie ma mozliwosci skorygowania tego..)

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2002, 10:33 
Hm, raczej ED znudzone... farmowaniem kluczy i VT hehe...

A tak na marginesie... Misty i Yan w BC ? Uhm... a z reszta... dla mnie gildii jeszcze nie stworzono :razz:

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2002, 13:03 
WOW!!! Widzieliscie jak ma wygladac rzucanie SOW'a??? ZAWALISTE!!!
http://eq.crgaming.com/screenshots2/ope ... mageId=408

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2002, 13:14 
Opis class... ze strony guildi w ktorej jestem na Sullonie... Yipman to leader guildii...

Bard - Those that chat with you suck. Those that don't are antisocial jerks.

Beastlord - I'm bored with EQ. I'm gonna make a kitty. I'm gonna be the first kitty on my block to level 60. I'm a twink. No, I'm a super-twink! Wait, what am I good at?

Cleric - Second biggest egos in-game. See enchanter. Every cleric thinks that all other clerics suck. I just rezzed you with my click-stick, give me 200 plat.

Druid - Everyone hates druids, till they need to go somewhere. Everyone thinks druids suck, till the cleric dies. Everyone is secretly jealous that druids can solo so easily and can go where they want. No one wants a druid in their group until the druid saves their ass.

Enchanter - Biggest egos in-game. No one but them knows how to play. Break a mez, they throw tantrums. Ask them for haste, they throw tantrums. Pull singles, they get bored and throw tantrums. Pull too many, they get nervous and throw tantrums.

Mage - Biggest whiners in game. "I want my pet when can I make a pet why can't I have a pet I'm naked without my pet I can control my pet if I don't get my pet I'm leaving. Oops? Where's my pet? What's that, a train? Oops, did I wipe the raid?"

Monk - Pissed off that rogues out-damage them. Pissed off that warriors out-tank them. Humans are pissed off that Iksar get regen. Iksar are pissed off that humans are pissed off. Pissed off that some skills don't work better. Pissed off that their planar and quest gear sucks. Pissed off that other classes even think for a moment that someone other than a monk might be better at *anything*.

Necromancer - Antisocial misanthropes. Players are perfectly matched to their class. Hate everyone, solo everywhere, and get annoyed and start twinks when they get to the end game and have nothing to do.

Paladin - The self-haters of EQ. Perpetually whining that they can't get groups, that they got the shaft from Verant, that everyone thinks they suck, that their epic sucks, that their spells suck, that their damage output sucks.

Rangers - The wannabe's of EQ. They try to out-tank the tank, out-pull the monk, out-snare the druid, out-damage the rogue. Take great joy in taunting the mobs off the tank. Take great joy in pulling behind the monk's back. Hang back and shoot arrows while everyone else is doing real damage.

Rogue - I wanna tank. I wanna pull. I wanna be everyone's favorite twink class. WooT Check out my backstab! WooT I did it again!! Cool! I am Ub3R! Rogues R0xx0Rz!!!!!

Shadowknight - Think they can pull better than a monk. Think they can tank better than a warrior. Think they can solo better than a necro. Damn, but they think a lot. SK's scare me, I'm gonna leave them alone.

Shaman - Here are 8 million buffs that you don't need. I'm gonna annoy you by canning for half an hour right next to your ear. Damn, that mob resisted my slow. Ouch, that mob is beating on me. Whoa, that mob is pingponging all over the raid. Oops the clerics are dead. Oops the druids are dead. Oops the wizzies are dead. Oops the melee are dead. Oops, did I cast too soon? Damn, that never happens when I solo.

Warrior - Buff me. Haste me. Heal me. Now leave me alone. I am better than you. What? I lost aggro? Your fault. What? Chanter died after mez break? Chanter's fault. Monks? Rogues? Useless, we don't need them. Pally's? Rangers? Useless, we don't need them. Necro's? Druids?

Wizard - MORE POWER!! Give me more power!!! I want bigger nukes! I want more mana!! Soup me up! Give me supercharging, nitrous, ether, amphetamines, speedballs, nitromethane, alcohol, turbocharging, rocket assist, MORE POWER!!!
Yipman Hitmon Tragic Lunacy

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2002, 13:25 
Zapomniales o cracku... Heaven... CRACK! RULEZ! :razz:

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2002, 14:16 
Druid - Everyone hates druids, till they need to go somewhere. Everyone thinks druids suck, till the cleric dies. Everyone is secretly jealous that druids can solo so easily and can go where they want. No one wants a druid in their group until the druid saves their ass.

nic dodac nic ujac!

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2002, 15:18 
uhm co jest grane na test?

a propos zmian z expem, ponoc maja zrobic to co zrobili z pre 50 lvlmi no hell lvls

jakies rozne dziwne rzeczy czytam

** Gameplay:

- Experience: Post-50 characters will now gain far more experience from hunting NPCs at or above their own level than ever before. This is a test of a potential new system. Briefly, the idea isn't really that much of a stretch: The larger the risk you take, the larger the reward should be.

- Experience: Post-50 "hell" effect levels are gone. There are no longer any levels in EverQuest that are anywhere near twice as hard as their previous levels. Please note: This does not change the amount of experience required to go from "No experience in level 1" to "Full-bar in level 60." It's just about smoothing out the trip.

patch info z test serva

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2002, 17:57 
1. Reperuja RvR

2. Reperuja jeden z najstarszych bugow ktorego sie bali ruszyc zeby nikt nie zaczal "whine'owac" nareszcie ruszyli :cool:

PostNapisane: 3 wrz 2002, 07:14 
Enchanter - Biggest egos in-game. No one but them knows how to play. Break a mez, they throw tantrums. Ask them for haste, they throw tantrums. Pull singles, they get bored and throw tantrums. Pull too many, they get nervous and throw tantrums.

co to są Tantrums ?? :grin:

PostNapisane: 3 wrz 2002, 09:20 
inaczej ze zachowuja sie jak ja podczas moich dywagacji z Tuxem...

Member of Guardians of the Stars

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Zematis dnia 2002-09-03 10:21 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 3 wrz 2002, 09:32 
nie rozumiem :grin:

PostNapisane: 3 wrz 2002, 10:42 
narzekaja...

PostNapisane: 3 wrz 2002, 11:18 
Heheh lol te klasy

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1898 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 95  Następna strona