mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2002, 11:26 
The launch of EverQuest® in March 1999 changed the world of massively multiplayer online gaming forever. Since then we have brought you a new playable race of lizard men called the Iksar in EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark™, ancient enemies and new adventures on the frozen continent of Velious in EverQuest: The Scars of Velious™, and a completely graphically overhauled world, the enchanting moonscape of Luclin, mounts, and a new playable race of noble cat people, the Vah Shir, in EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin™. Now players will soon be able to face the most powerful deities in all of Norrath. We are excited to announce the next installment in the best-selling, critically acclaimed EverQuest series, EverQuest: The Planes of Power™.

An arcing storyline takes players on an epic adventure through the Planes of Power, home of the Gods of Norrath. Veteran players will face new challenges in each of up to 18 newly discovered planes. Players of all levels will benefit from the Plane of Knowledge that hosts scores of new quests and opens portals to Norrath making travel easier than ever. Hundreds of new items, quests and encounters will keep even the most veteran of players challenged and enthralled.

Battle the minions of Rallos Zek in the Plane of War; help Karana regain control of the Plane of Storms; overcome vile pestilence in the Plane of Disease!

You're in their worlds now!

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2002, 15:46 
OMG !!! a ja jeszcze nie zrobilem pewnie nawet 1% questow z EQ , too fast too fast for me :smile: :smile: :smile:

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2002, 16:43 
spoko PoP to ma byc "kopalnia nowych itemow" dla osob lvl 60...

Innymi slowa plac zabaw dla uber gildii nowe jeszcze potezniejsze smoki i bogowie :smile:

Mi jako dru wizyta tam nie grozi, ale pewnie dodtaek kupie ;P

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2002, 07:36 
no ja też nie zrobiłem 1% questów :smile: