mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2002, 21:09 
Quote:
Wed Sep 04 14:20:45 2002] Askarak says, 'Hail, Warder Cecilia'
[Wed Sep 04 14:20:45 2002] Warder Cecilia says 'Greetings, you have made excellent time. We received word that Zordak was gathering his power here, and we still have little knowledge of his true intentions. Scattered throughout these mountains there are small Pearlescent Shards, binding four of these shards together within a Box of Binding should allow me to create a Seal. This seal, when fused with a Swirling Pearl inside Zordak's heart should allow our seers to divinie his true intentions, even after he has been slain. Once you have the seal I will release Zordak, make haste I will not be able to hold him for long.'

Quote:
The shards seem to be dropping off of random wurms so far... I've read reports of drops off of an old wurm, and a mature wyvern so far.

Quote:
She would not talk to me because I had not handed in my sphere to Zordak in Sol B so appears that you need to be at the VERY END part to get the box from her.

PostNapisane: 5 wrz 2002, 11:44 
Skad zes to wytrzasnal Telumq?

PostNapisane: 5 wrz 2002, 11:54 
Uli ja zyje ta gra mam wszedzie oczy i uszy :wink: na TM juz go spawneli i zabli ta metoda... stad.

pierwszi byli Noble Lions
Cytuj:
Shards were found to drop off random mobs in Skyfire--
She turned in her four shards to the Warder (red to level 60) and the human form spawned immediately--
Upon the death of the human form, the dragon spawned immediately--
Corpse timer on dragon is now 30 minutes.
Warder respawns 30 mins after death of dragon--

u nas sie juz zaczelo robimy kolejne czesci cler epica....
dziwne ze nikt w BL nic nie wie eheh
Member of Guardians of the Stars

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Zematis dnia 2002-09-05 12:58 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 5 wrz 2002, 16:32 
coraz powazniej mysle o powrocie do eq ;] tylko musze nazbierac na lucilna i reszte ;p i w razie czego bede robil albo drooda albo jakiegos innego castera (cler/shammy odpada)

PostNapisane: 17 wrz 2002, 13:17 
http://gucomics.keenspace.com/comics/gu_20020906.jpg
ED, BC or TA that is the question...

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Tuxedo dnia 2002-09-17 14:19 ]</font>