mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 71 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 00:12 
Mi sie bardzo dobrze gra.

Aenima, gdzie jestes? :[

Ostatnio edytowano 26 paź 2004, 00:26 przez Mac, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 00:13 
Peonz0r napisał(a):
Gralem mp.
W3:TFT > W40K

rozwin?

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 00:27 
warcraft 3 the frozen throne OWNZ W40k .... :) (ja tylko rozwinolem wiec prosze zadnych flameow ..:P )

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 00:36 
Strangerr <------- *flame*

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 00:37 
All Blizz RTS > Rest.
I koniec.

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 00:55 
Mac napisał(a):
Aenima, gdzie jestes? :[

rl sux

wh>sc>w3

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 01:14 
jakie skomplikowane dzialania ;P niedlugo bedziecie robic wzory ;P

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 08:47 
Pograliśmy chwilę z Kielasem na mp online i dosc mocno lagowalo - ale to na pewno wina jego slabego lacza :P generalnie mp jest ok i czekam na 1.1 :) - ogladal ktos z was jakies mod-y juz ?

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 08:54 
hmm to może sobie kupię - u mnie cały lan przerzucił się z cs-a wieczorami na tego warhammera. Najpierw bym z nimi przećwiczył kilka "meczyków", a potem w pięknym stylu zniszczył Aenime :evil:

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 10:44 
No way m8 if hes pr0 SC :'(

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 11:07 
ogladal ktos z was jakies mod-y juz ? sprecyzuj pls.
Patch wyszedl 1.01, 1.1 ma wyjsc na dniach.

Like me

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 11:37 
Przydalby sie jakis in-game buddy list. Znalezc w tych chat roomach kogokolwiek to tragedia :/

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 12:13 
ma byc w pachu :) maja nerfnac eldarow to juz zupelnie sobie nie wyobrazam jak rozqrwic na poczatku SM i CHM

Like me

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 12:19 
Eldarow to moga sobie nerfowac ... :]
Gorzej ze maja tez nerfnac F2 stance.

Buddy list w patchu? 1.1? Podasz linka? :)

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 12:32 
f2 stance to bug wiec dobrze ze maja go nerfnac, a buddy list to nie wiem czy w tym patchu czy w nastepnym
http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=43586 tu gdzies tym czytalem

Like me

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 12:57 
Bug nie bug, ten nerf to tylko tymczasowe rozwiazanie :/
A eldarom sie naprawde nalezy, podobno seer council jest mocno przegiete (nie znam szczegolow, nie gralem ta rasa ani razu jak dotad :))

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 14:23 
co do mod-ow to widzialem ze sporo jest juz zrobionych przez graczy nawet pomimo braku sdk - znalazlem (dzialajace) dla imperial guardsow , grayknightow i deadbodies - jeszcze na razie nie testowalem dlatego sie pytam czy ktos jakis juz wgrywal/moze polecic

ciekaw jestem czy nerfna teraz (w 1.1) reinforcment czy jeszcze poczekaja.

mam jeszcze taka propozycje moze dodajmy tutaj "przydatne drobiazgi" w mp - nie wszyscy czytaja dow forum i nie czytaja instrukcji (np piszacemu nie chcialo sie doczytac jej do konca szczegolnie po dotarciu do polskiej wersji nazw dla orkow :) )
to co wiem do tej pory

F2 stance bug
konstukcje LP w trakcie zdobywania
auto reinforce (right click)
overwatch
waypointy (shift + click)

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 14:32 
overwatch, co to? :)

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2004, 21:34 
tez nie wiem

Like me

PostNapisane: 27 paź 2004, 11:29 
to jest inna nazwa dla auto builda tutaj dokladne wyjasnienie by Alpha_1 :

Now on to my forgetful exclusion of overwatch (OW).

Sorry for those looking for a detailed explaination of overwatch, I had replied to so many threads describing it in them I thought I had added it here. Let me rectify that now.

Overwatch: the act of automatically building a unit, squad, weapon, or vehicle. Only units, squads, vehicles and weapons can be overwatched, you can not overwatch research, unit upgrades, or buildings (as in buildings NEEDING to be built).

Overwatch is initiated by right clicking on an overwatchable icon, for instance in the barracks if you right click on the troop build icon, it will slowly start to flash white to indicate it is on.

The way it works is that, everytime the build queue of the overwatched icon is empty, once you have the required req and power for the item on overwatch, the item is automatically added to the build queue and built.

For a building it will be a squad, a vehicle, heros, gods, or builders. For squads it will be additional units or weapons, seargents are not overwatchable, neither are exarcks, aspiring heros, or nobs. For vehicles any weapon upgrade is overwatchable.

Now some tips for overwatch.

Overwatch is a res eater, no two ways about it, use it intelligently and you can still build up as you fill out, use it wrong and you will get overwhealmed for not having res for other chores. There are 2 icons beside the minimap that need your attention with overwatch, one is green and one is red, both are small and are on the right side of the minimap. The green one is for pausing all overwatch, the red is for canceling all overwatch.

Pausing overwatch is important for you to build those LPs or buildings that need building to increase your war machine, either for tech increases or for survivability. Pause overwatch long enough for you to actually collect the res for building the required building, once started building unpause overwatch to continue to fill out your troops. While paused the green icon will remain yellow to indicate OW is on pause, there is no indication when using the red button, all OW is canceled so any item that had started building on OW will finish but no new OW items will start unless you re-enable OW on the item.

Something else to remember, when used in buildings OW will continue to function unless the cancel OW button is pushed, that means until the squad/vehicle pop is reached you will continue to get said items built, up to one item per building OVER your pop cap. That is if you have 4 barracks and all are on OW, each barracks will build 1 squad over your limit and have them waiting in the wings for you to clear the pop for the squads release. This is a good way to replace losses faster in a hard battle, you don't have to wait for the squad to build because it was already done, they pop out once you lose one of your squads in the field. The same exact thing applies to vehicles too, once the pop cap is reached you get one over the cap built and waiting in the queue for the pop to clear.

When used on a squad, OW will automatically shut off once the max number of units for the squad is reached, there is no way to restart OW when units are lost except manually, there is no OW restart so remember that when you start losing troops in a fight.

For vehicles, you WILL lose the vehicle before the weapon is lost so there is no rebuild weapon option on vehicles.

I think that is everything, I'll have a few more tidbits to add this weekend, they concern chain building of buildings.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 71 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona