mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 45 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 mar 2006, 18:03 

Khraan napisał(a):
Uh czytajac poprzednia strone tego tematu wyszlo mi ze odwiedzi mnie 7,5 dziewczynek upiorow :D Moj biedny sufit, jak on je utrzyma ;)

Brakuje połowy dziewczynki.

PostNapisane: 22 mar 2006, 18:35 

Cytuj:
Moj biedny sufit, jak on je utrzyma ;)

I w tym cały haczyk, sufit spadnie ci na głowę i zginiesz :lol:

To jest podwójne dno tej klątwy :)

PostNapisane: 22 mar 2006, 18:36 

Faramir i Aragorn mnie obronią :lol:

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 08:12 

"A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded."

+1

eh eh

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 09:34 

"A homicidal murderer died in 1933 by a girl. She buried him in the ground when he was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as she buried him. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this poor man. In the middle of the night he will be on your ceiling. He will suffocate you like he was suffocated. If you post this, he will bother you. Your kindness will be worthless."

+1
:P

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 45 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3