mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 4 mar 2006, 19:32 
Czy ktoś moze słyszał o tej gierce po niewiem czy wyszła ??

PostNapisane: 4 mar 2006, 21:29 
Wladca pierscienia?

nie zaraz juz wiem, Lord of the Ring to przeciez wymiatacz Rocky! :D

chyba takiej gry nie ma.

PostNapisane: 5 mar 2006, 18:09 
a owszem. jest:) http://lotro.turbine.com/
A tutaj troche tekstu przetłumaczonego na polski: www.lotro.xt.pl

PostNapisane: 5 mar 2006, 19:49 
lol...
A skad wiesz, ze wlasnie o tę grę mu chodzilo... do tego napisal z blędem nazwe, co prawda to forum o mmorpg ale nie koniecznie chodzilo mu o lotro.

http://wirtus.pl/shop/produkt.php?Kateg ... uktID=8788
http://wirtus.pl/shop/produkt.php?Kateg ... uktID=9113
http://wirtus.pl/shop/produkt.php?Kateg ... uktID=9852

jeszcze cos tam bylo...

PostNapisane: 6 mar 2006, 07:49 
Greetings!
You might have thought you had heard all the news that we had to give for this quarter and perhaps for the whole year! However, let me pull the rabbit out of the hat and stun you with what is quite possibly, our biggest news you have heard so far this year!

Turbine Inc. have signed Codemasters Online Gaming to be the European publishers, distributors and service providers for The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™; (LOTRO) the first and only massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) based on the literary works of J.R.R. Tolkien.

Forging our name and reputation as Europe’s leading MMORPG company, we’re absolutely thrilled and honoured to have been awarded this fantastic title for Europe. Committed to bringing you the best MMORPG games there are, along with a great service and support, we’re sure that you will be as excited as we are at the prospect of playing the game set in the best known fantasy world of them all!

For those of you who are not up to speed with what The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar is all about, here is some more information: LOTRO will allow players to forge heroic legacies in the War for Middle-Earth. Gamers will experience an evolving persistent recreation of Tolkien's world-renowned fantasy realm where they can establish their unique reputations, and discover and wield legendary weapons in strategic battles, while adventuring solo or in Fellowships.

Features:

The only massively-multiplayer role-playing game set in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-Earth

Explore and adventure in Middle-Earth with thousands of other players

Travel with your Fellowship in the fight against the forces of Sauron

Experience story-based questing and build your legacy

Play as a member of the races of the Free Peoples of Middle-Earth

Visit the pastoral Shire, elegant Rivendell, rustic Bree, and many other locations from The Fellowship of the Ring

For further information, visit our website at www.lotro-europe.com

Gather the future members of your Fellowship on our community forums: http://community.codemasters.com/forum

I look forwards to seeing you there!

Sam 'Satine' Russell
Community Liaison Manager
Codemasters Online Gaming
www.lotro-europe.com

ostatni mail od codemaster

PostNapisane: 6 mar 2006, 09:07 
To będzie się działo działo w okresie Wojny o Pierścień ? Jeśłi tak to będzie kapkę marnie, pustkowia, pustkowia, pustkowia i z 5 centrów cywilizacji na krzyż. Do roboty tez za dużo nie będzie, bo i gdzie ? Kurchany i Stary las, koło Shire, jedna Moria jako Dungeon, ewentualnie jeszcze droga umarłych i koniec. Dlaczego wszyscy twórcy uparli się na Trylogię ? Nie wiedzą że poza nią jest coś jeszcze ?
Gdyby MMORPG usadzić wcześniej, w okresie walki królestwa północy z Angmarem, albo w czasie obrony Gondolinu, albo świetności Numenoru. Wtedy było zaludnienie, miejsca i było co robić. A tak znowu umieszczą nas u zmierzchu dziejów i przy końcu magii i niezwykłości, kiedy ostatni wielcy bohaterowie (role już obsadzone) ostatecznie kończa erę.

PostNapisane: 6 mar 2006, 09:54 
Bo ta czesc zna najwiecej osob i najlepiej sie sprzeda? :/

Heh, niestety, ale podzielam twoje zdanie :(

to find out what life could bring."

PostNapisane: 6 mar 2006, 10:58 
dlatego BfME byla wielka klapa bo kolesie z "new line cinema" uparli sie by gierka opowiadala o losach pierscienia.
natomiast 2 juz nie jest oparta o trylofie tylko tworcy mieli wolna wole w tworzeniu tej gierki co IMO wyszlo im na +.

PostNapisane: 8 mar 2006, 19:26 
BfME 2 PL pszeszedłem już prawie cała:D:D:D wypasik