mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2014, 03:42 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga46ILw7iaY

http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

Cytuj:
REVAN HAS RETURNED
NEW STORY-DRIVEN DIGITAL EXPANSION LAUNCHES DECEMBER 9TH!
In the midst of the ongoing war between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic, a long-hidden sect of extremists has emerged, led by the enigmatic former hero of the Jedi Civil War - Revan. These “Revanites” are mustering an army with an apocalyptic plan that will leave the Republic and the Empire in ashes.
Prepare to face Revan and his fanatical followers as you adventure through five new levels of story-driven Star Wars™ missions, reach new heights of power at an increased Level Cap of 60, explore exciting worlds and fight new high-level multiplayer Flashpoints and Operations in the Digital Expansion, Shadow of Revan!

Fight to Stop Revan’s Master Plan
Embark on an epic new storyline with full voiceover and dramatic cinematic moments as you prepare to face Revan, one of the most powerful characters in The Old Republic era.
Power Up with Five New Levels
Continue your Star Wars saga with an increased Level Cap of 60 and obtain powerful new abilities and equipment as you advance to new heights of power!
Explore Savage New Worlds:
Rishi and Yavin 4
Travel to the tropical world of Rishi, a dangerous pirate haven at the edge of the galaxy, then continue your story on Yavin 4, home of the fearsome Massassi warriors!
Fight in New High-Level Flashpoints and Operations – Team with allies to face the most epic foes in the galaxy with two new role-neutral Flashpoints, four Hard Mode Flashpoints and ten new powerful bosses across two Level 60 Operations.
Customize Characters with the New Discipline System* - Choose from among a set of new Disciplines, see your Path before you, and customize your combat experience to fit your play style. Check out the blog[4] for more details!
Unlock New Gear and Reputation Rewards - Earn powerful new Revanite gear, crafting schematics and new mounts, including armored vehicle transports!
*The new Discipline System is a game-wide update that will be released with Game Update 3.0 at the start of Early Access on December 2, 2014.
NOTE: Free-to-Play Restrictions Apply.[5]

PostNapisane: 12 lis 2014, 14:38 
Ktoś wraca na dodatek?

Pytam, bo chcę wiedzieć czy faktycznie te 12x exp ma sens za preorder dodatku i da się szybko poznać story + wylevelować postać przed dodatkiem.

Quitnąłem w 2 miesiące po premierze w Rise of the Hutt Cartel nie gralem.

PostNapisane: 12 lis 2014, 15:03 
Mysle, ze jedna postac dasz rade bez problemu wylevelowac i posluchac story. W zaleznosci ile grasz i jak grasz to pewnie dalbys rade wiecej (np. bez sluchania voiceoverow). Xp boost daje akurat tyle, ze mozesz tylko i wylacznie klepac story. Najwiecej czasu zajmuje jezdzenie po planetach z miejsca na miejsce i sluchanie questow. Jedyny minus x12 exp to brak gearu. Nic czego nie daloby sie przebrnac ale czasem irytuje ...

T.

PostNapisane: 12 lis 2014, 16:06 
12 x boost konczy sie 1 grudnia.
Ogolnie dodatek zapowiada sie zacnie.

PostNapisane: 15 lis 2014, 18:03 
W 2 wieczory wbilem z 40 na 55 level, z czego zgodnie z porada kolegow z gildii na 47 polazlem sobie na Makeb i tam po prawie 2 godzinkach robienia main story wlecialo 8 leveli.

Zdaje sie najszybszy sposob, choc mozna sobie spoilnac story tak, wiec nie polecam jak ktos nie zna - oczywiscie story mozna dokonczyc.

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2014, 16:13 
Dziś wchodzi early access dodatku, ktoś gra?

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2014, 17:51 
Ja bede gral, ale 9.12.

PostNapisane: 14 gru 2014, 11:52 
Ech, troche szkoda ze przy dodaniu w dodatku Yavin 4...
Spoiler:

no ale dodatek jak dotad bardzo mi sie podoba.