mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2003, 08:53 
to oficjalny news z forum SWG

Begin "official" message...

"Star Wars Galaxies is now entering the final phase of development, and everyone at LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment is pleased with the game's progress since the beta test program was initiated. We've received a good deal of constructive feedback and many positive suggestions that, if executed, will genuinely enhance gameplay for the hundreds of thousands of players who comprise the community.
To deliver the best possible massively multiplayer experience and ensure stability and breadth of content, LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment will delay the game's April 15 launch. This will enable us to invest more time into the beta program, and to solicit additional feedback from the tremendous fan base Star Wars Galaxies has already developed.

"In addition, we will not open phase three of the beta program until we feel the game is ready for a wider audience, which we anticipate will be within the next few weeks. A new release date for Star Wars Galaxies will be announced shortly after the beginning of beta three.

"We are sincerely grateful to the Star Wars Galaxies community for their tremendous support. We respectfully ask for their continued understanding and patience during these final few months leading up to the launch of what we believe will be one of the best MMOs to date."

End official statement...

trudno ja preorderu SWG nie canceluje ale widzę że jeszcze to trochę potrwa, zamówiłem na ten czas Shadowbane :smile:

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2003, 09:06 
To bylo do przewidzenia, ze sie nie wyrobia. :razz:

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2003, 14:47 
to bylo do przewidzenia :wink:
poczatkowo miala byc przed swietami :> ale mamy polowe marca i ciagle nima :smile:
ale niech pracuja nad moim SWG ma byc idealne :smile:

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2003, 18:26 
Są i tego dobre strony mamy dużo czasu by utworzyć Polską , gildie :>

Ps. Pierwsze kontakty i prace już trwają :>

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2003, 18:36 
Miesiac by nie wystarczyl? :wink: Bedziesz planowal kto kim ma grac, zeby gildia byla samowystarczalna? :wink:

PostNapisane: 16 mar 2003, 00:44 
Heh nie to był żart , kto robi klan (gildie ) 4 miesiące :razz: