mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 155 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 25 lip 2011, 14:55 
Gokulo napisał(a):
Z msg w grze wynika, ze jednak grac sie nie bedzie dalo w czasie mainta, ale wypada w godzinach 6:00-12:30 wiec nie jest tragicznie :p
Nie moze byc! w NA/JP prime time? WTF?

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 25 lip 2011, 22:05 
Gafa, 5:00 > 11:30 :P

PostNapisane: 26 lip 2011, 09:35 
Po updacie plikow POL nie moge sie zalogowac - POL0206, o dziwo moge zrobic check files i polaczenie jest

p.s. Juz widze ze to common issue wiec jestem spokojniejszy ^^

PostNapisane: 26 lip 2011, 09:47 
Maint jeszcze nie powinien sie skonczyc wiec... :p

PostNapisane: 26 lip 2011, 10:46 
przedłużyli maint ?

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 26 lip 2011, 11:13 
do 12:30

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2011, 21:49 
Cytuj:
Hey all! Got a bit of information from the development team about the new avatars that are incoming in a future version update.

While we don't have too many specifics to share because things are still in the planning stages, the current plan is to make Cait Sith an avatar similar to the likes of Carbuncle, where you can go into battle with Cait Sith at your side. Atomos on the other hand would be similar to Odin and Alexander in that he is used solely for his 2 hour ability.

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2011, 23:05 
Cytuj:
The development team is currently looking into introducing relic equipment +2 in the form of synergy augments and would love to hear any feedback you have in relation to this system based on the below information.

Random Stats vs. Static Stats
Please let us know if you prefer static stats or random stats when adding your stats via synergy.

I will go into the specifics of the plusses and minuses later, but I’m pretty sure it’s along the same lines that you already have in mind.

Strength of the stats: Random > Static
Can obtain item with high stats, but spend time: Static > Random

Regardless of whether the stats attached are random, the whole idea is that it will give job-related enhancements. For example, there won’t be any “Enhances Berserk effect” on white mage relic equipment.

1. Random Stats Approach
・In order to get the best stats, you will have to repeat the process many times
・The amount of time spent and the stats received aren’t necessarily equal
・Have a possibility of getting the item in a shorter amount of time than static stat items
・There will be room to get higher stats than static stat items
2. Static Stats Approach
・In order to get good stats, time must be spent working towards completion
・Depending on the stats, the time needed will be adjusted
・Can predict the time needed to obtain the item
・Won’t be able to add the stats of your dreams since it is static
・Will be able to store your equipment
With all the above in mind, please let us know which system you prefer!

In regards to items not being able to be stored once augmented
We’re currently weighing the following two possibilities:

1. Make it possible to send relic equipment and enhanced relic equipment via delivery system
2. Make the stats static

Ah, znowu augmenty :P A myslalem, ze w Magian Triale pojda ;<

PostNapisane: 13 sie 2011, 01:31 
Gokulo napisał(a):
Cytuj:
The development team is currently looking into introducing relic equipment +2 in the form of synergy augments and would love to hear any feedback you have in relation to this system based on the below information.

Random Stats vs. Static Stats
Please let us know if you prefer static stats or random stats when adding your stats via synergy.

I will go into the specifics of the plusses and minuses later, but I’m pretty sure it’s along the same lines that you already have in mind.

Strength of the stats: Random > Static
Can obtain item with high stats, but spend time: Static > Random

Regardless of whether the stats attached are random, the whole idea is that it will give job-related enhancements. For example, there won’t be any “Enhances Berserk effect” on white mage relic equipment.

1. Random Stats Approach
・In order to get the best stats, you will have to repeat the process many times
・The amount of time spent and the stats received aren’t necessarily equal
・Have a possibility of getting the item in a shorter amount of time than static stat items
・There will be room to get higher stats than static stat items
2. Static Stats Approach
・In order to get good stats, time must be spent working towards completion
・Depending on the stats, the time needed will be adjusted
・Can predict the time needed to obtain the item
・Won’t be able to add the stats of your dreams since it is static
・Will be able to store your equipment
With all the above in mind, please let us know which system you prefer!

In regards to items not being able to be stored once augmented
We’re currently weighing the following two possibilities:

1. Make it possible to send relic equipment and enhanced relic equipment via delivery system
2. Make the stats static

Ah, znowu augmenty :P A myslalem, ze w Magian Triale pojda ;<

Ehhh i znowu przez noobow i gimpow bez kasy pojda pewnie w static, bo przeciez dla 90% noobow wazniejsze jest czy sie da zestorowac gear niz jego uzytecznosc :roll:

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 13 sie 2011, 07:36 
No tak, trzeba byc noobem, zeby martwic sie o to, czy w ogole bedzie sie mialo jeszcz miejsce gdzie caly ten gear trzymac :p
Plus, nie wspomne, ze za static statsami przemawia brak kontaktu z beznadziejnym random number generatorem w XI :P

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 01:01 
Cytuj:
You will be glad to know that we are planning to make it possible to access your storage from all mog houses, however, it will be sometime after the upcoming version update.

Win :]

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 10:53 
Cytuj:
Just a small tidbit of information pertaining to Dynamis...

In the next version update we will be making it possible to view maps!

It will not be necessary to complete any quests for these maps as they can be purchased from the goblin NPC that sells the Dynamis key item (you will have to purchase each area's map separately). We are still looking into the price though.

No i bardzo dobrze.

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 11:05 
Jak ktoś po kilku wizytach w danym mieście/dynamis nie wiedział gdzie się znajduje to nawet mapa mu nie pomoże.

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 11:19 
Tu nie chodzi tylko o gubienie sie, tylko np. latwiejsze ustalanie gdzie sie campi, czy ogarnianie czy ludzi mamy blisko, czy daleko siebie atm. Czy, co dla mnie bedzie najfajniejsze, uzywanie zmodowanych .dat'sow zeby w grze miec mapki z oznaczeniami tak jak w reszcie swiata :)

PostNapisane: 19 sie 2011, 09:59 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZN3rOSEHk

Cytuj:
To the ones who keep us all safe on the battlefields, white mages, here is your feedback :)

We will be adding this in the upcoming version update.

Though it is planned for a version update in the future, we have already begun to look into a higher tier version of raise.

Whether it will be called Arise or not really depends on the adjustments from here on out, but we are looking into making it cover multiple targets and other things. In regards to the stats, we’d like to make it so it has more merits than the currently existing raises, so please look forward to it.

We would like to make it possible to cure Amnesia in the future, but we are planning to make it a type of magic that has a set chance of recovery similar to Doom.

We currently do not have any plans of adding a spell that cures Terror. Since the effect of Terror is quickly recovered from, we’d like you to just support those inflicted with Terror with cures and such while they are unable move.

While it is not limited to Terror, we feel that there are times it is necessary for monsters to have superior status ailments in the scheme of battle balance. As such, please understand that we will not be making it possible to cure every single status ailment.

Since there is also Holy Water when curing this is difficult, we’d like to monitor the current rate. Though it depends on luck and repeated attempts, but the recovery rate was set rather high so it can be cured before the countdown timer reaches zero.

We would like to reduce the recast times for Esuna and Sacrifice to be about the same as Erase.

For Erase, since it is able to cover multiple status ailments, we feel that the current recast time is appropriate.

Since the lost experience points merit has become somewhat weak now, we will look into this. However, as we will not be removing the weakness penalty, we cannot really reduce it too much.

AoE…Sounds cool. We will look into it.

Currently you are able to receive a pretty strong effect depending on the bonuses that are given based on your enhancing magic skill. Also, with future level cap increases, you will be able to receive an even higher bonus, so for now we will be monitoring this and make a decision to do something if it is necessary.

The magic capacity is becoming pretty full, but we will try and look into it.

This is something that we have been concerned with and would like to make it so they are not overwritten. The concern here is that if it’s not the same effect or higher, if the effect doesn’t wear off or if you don’t cancel the effect you will not be able to reapply it, making it similar to Protect IV and V.

Since AoE effects are strong, the idea is that you are taking a risk by the effect being centered on the caster. Curega is an exception to this, but it is balanced through a high amount of enmity.

Since cure potency enhancements were designed to be added through equipment, we do not have any plans of adding it to merit points. Currently you can gain a significant amount of enhanced cure potency by collecting equipment, so please try and collect those pieces.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/attac ... 1313705289

PostNapisane: 22 sie 2011, 09:47 
Cytuj:
Thanks so much for all the feedback!

The development team had a discussion based on all of your opinions and decided on the below in regards to relic equipment +2:

-Stats will be attached with static values
-Will be enhanced from a method other than synergy
-After enhancing the equipment, the level at which they can be equipped will be increased
-Will be increasing the difficulty more than we originally planned

*The implementation timing won’t be in time for the upcoming version update and is currently under consideration.

We carefully examined each comment in regards to the stats being random or static.

As a result, we came to our conclusion based on the strength of your thoughts towards relic equipment and customized relic equipment (the symbolic aspects for each job as well as the difficulties of obtaining them), and also looking into having this equipment draw a line between other equipment.

The development team will be hard at work making sure that the people who asked for static and even the people who wanted random will have enjoyable content, so please look forward to this!

When we hear some more information we’ll be sure to let you know

+ naprawią sortowanie spelli dla BLU (po elemencie lub po levelu).

PostNapisane: 22 sie 2011, 21:25 
Odnośnie nowego ability dla THFa:

Cytuj:
Alrighty then...I did some snooping and this is what I found:

When using Bully, it's not a one time intimidate type thing. While under the effect of the ability you have the chance of intimidating for a set period of time.

Effect duration wise, since this is still in-development it has not been solidified just yet, but it will most likely be about the same duration as Conspirator.

Bully will work on NMs, but it will be a bit more difficult to intimidate them (to be fair they are huge scary monsters so...).

*Please note that this ability is still in-development and the specifics are subject to change.

PostNapisane: 22 sie 2011, 21:39 
Ja widzę użyteczność tego jako bully > ICHI i modlimy się aby nie paść :D, ewentualnie widzimy firaga VI a nie ma kto zrobić stun to robimy bully i modlimy się aby nie paść :D. No chyba że trwa to 30 sec i 30 sec recast ma to wtedy fulltime (wtedy to by było broken, chyba że szansa na aktywacje ok 5% :)), ale raczej obstawiam jakieś 5 min / 30 sec.

PostNapisane: 24 sie 2011, 11:34 
Cytuj:
Howdy!

As Yoky has stated above, during the next version update we will be making it so Tinnin's Fang, Sarameya's Hide, and Tyger's Tail are a 100% drop rate.

Further adjustments to the Zeni Notorious Monster will take place at a later date.

Cytuj:
It’s been quite a bit of time since our last post about synthesis and synergy. With one update about to occur and future update planning taking place now, we’d like to get some good hard feedback about the synergy system. What would you like to see happen with synergy going forward? What kind of adjustments/changes/new things are you interested in? Let us know!

There are already a lot of you that have posted on this, but for good measure I have a couple requests before you submit feedback:

•If you haven’t already read the post I made previously about the future of synthesis and synergy, please do so.
•Please give us constructive feedback.
•Please avoid any abstract expressions and post specific content.
•We’d appreciate it if you would post suggestions as a set with problems and not just the points you feel are problematic.

Also, just one more personal request…

I will be sure to read each and every one of your posts, so there is really no need to change the font size or color to make it stand out more. Just be sure to not create huge walls of text because that makes it pretty tough for me to get through it when there are a ton of posts to read. With that said, just consider little old Camate, so I can better convey your feedback to the development team.

Looking forward to all of your ideas and requests!

PostNapisane: 24 sie 2011, 12:08 
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threa ... post177896

Cytuj:
Boneyard Gully

:|

Obrazek

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 155 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Następna strona