mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 25 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 01:40 
NIN

Ninja feedback!

Go ninja, go ninja, go! <3

I want shurikens to be improved.
Shurikens are not weak weapons, but they are not used very much because they are expensive, and it is difficult to obtain a shuriken that fits your level. We are working towards addressing these issues.

Regarding adjustments to ninja itself, we are planning on focusing on merit point categories initially. Concurrently, we would like to work on adding high level shuriken and increasing accessibility. We have received requests for adding additional effects and enfeebling effects to shuriken, but it would be very inconvenient to have to carry various types of shuriken in addition to ninja tools, so we plan to continue to separately utilize ninjutsu for enfeebling effects and shuriken for damage.

I would like Yonin/Innin to be sustained abilities.
In exchange for the effects wearing off after a predetermined time, we were able to craft effects that are very powerful. It is possible for the ability to be changed so that the effects are sustained for a long period. In this case, the effects will not wear off, and a weaker version of the effects could be maintained. However, the strong effects that exist currently would have to be weakened, so we don’t think this is desirable.

I want an ability that resets hate by throwing a smoke bomb.
For a job that has the versatility of not only dealing damage but also the ability to tank quite efficiently, we don’t have any plans of adding an ability that controls hate.

I would like the power of elemental ninjutsu increased.
The power of elemental ninjutsu can be increased through ninjutsu skill, skill bonuses, abilities such as Innin and Futae, and gear with magic attack bonus. We believe that elemental ninjutsu is sufficiently effective when used in conjunction with the above. However, we do think there is an issue with accuracy, so we are looking into a solution.

I want the duration of Monomi/Tonko to be increased to a length similar to the duration of magic spells.
Ninjutsu doesn’t have the downside of being detected by magic aggressive enemies when casting, so it’s much easier to recast ninjutsu than magic spells. Thus, the duration of ninjutsu is shorter than magic spells.

I want some way to recover HP using ninjutsu.
We have no plans of adding recovery type spells for ninjas. We would like players to choose a job with recovery spells as their support job or have their party members cover them.

I would like “Ni” and “San” upgrades added to enfeebling ninjutsu.
If we are to add upgrades to ninjutsu, we would like them to be learned as merit points similar to red mage, so we will look into this during our adjustment of merit points.

I would like ninjutsu that protects players from AoE spells added.
We have decided that ninjas will be weak against AoE spells in exchange for having strong defense against single attacks, with Utsusemi being the focal point.

Ninja Tools: I want to be able to create inoshishinofuda/shikanofuda/chonofuda through synthesis.
We are planning on implementing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 02:24 
BST

Beastmaster feedback!

Grab Kodo and Podo to read over these updates with you!

I would like the amount of charges that get expended reduced.
We’ll look into this when we review the overall pet system. We plan to adjust imbalances between the effect and the amount of necessary charges.

I would like pets’ special abilities to be performed by either charge only or TP only.
TP is necessary to perform any ability, and the charge is necessary to choose the type of ability that is used. If the requirements for the ability are removed, the abilities themselves would be restricted as well, so it would be better to revise the required amount of charges, instead of simply removing requirements.

I would like to use Sic to command my pet to use a special ability when it wants to, and Ready to command my pet to use a special ability immediately.
This is an interesting idea. This could only be used for called beasts, but we will look into this. As a warning, developing and implementing this feature will probably take a very long time.

I would like the recast timer for Ready to be shortened.
We will look into this when we review merit point adjustments.

I would like to be able to use charm even when I already have a pet.
From a development standpoint, this is possible if we spend some time on it. However, for balancing reasons, we do not plan on making this possible.

When battling multiple monsters, I want my pet to only attack monsters I have commanded it to fight.
Although they react to commands, pets are beasts, so we would like to maintain their instincts, but we will look into your suggestion.

I want a new ability that intimidates monsters.
(Chance of intimidation correlates to the pet’s level)
I like that this captures the essence of the beastmaster. This will also enhance killer type effects, so this is a valuable suggestion.

I would like high level plantoid called beasts to be strengthened.
We will look into this when reviewing pets. They have some decent special abilities, so we would like to increase their accessibility.

I want to be able to skillchain with pets.
We have discussed this before in the new spell thread, but due to current settings, if pets are able to skillchain, monsters will be able to skillchain as well. This would be interesting, but the balance of battles would be changed drastically, so this would be difficult.

I would like the strength of called beasts under level 75 to be reviewed.
We would like to perform these adjustments one at a time, but since there are a large number of issues to review, it will take a long time to address them all.

I would like pets that use blunt/piercing attacks to be added.
We will consider this when adding unique characteristics for each pet.

I want the maximum number of stacks for call beast items/petfood changed from 12 to 99.
Considering the balance between the cost of synthesis/synergy and the pet’s stats/amount of HP recovered from food, we think that being able to stack 12 is appropriate.

I would like the amount of HP recovered from pet food to depend on the beastmaster’s charisma.
Actually, the amount of HP recovered from pet food is affected by stats, but charisma having an added effect is unique to beastmasters, so we would like to work towards implementing it.

I would like my pet to fully recover (Full HP/300TP/ status ailments cured/recast time for call beast reset) when using familiar.
This is a good suggestion for when you get stuck in a bind. The details of what type of effects we can implement will be discussed, but we will look into this idea.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 14:31 
No niezłe. SCH najlepszym jobem do cleave ?!! hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZN3rOS ... r_embedded

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 15:12 
Ragni napisał(a):

fajnie :-)

przynajmniej nie musze go levelować :P

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 17 sie 2011, 15:18 
Ragni napisał(a):

Szkoda ze to nie jest zwykly spell tylko 2hr, ale moze daty sie podmieni bo ladnie wyglada :D

Damage ma spory szczegolnie biorac pod uwage ze koles castuje z empy laska ktora nic nie daje i pewnie nie ma na sobie nic poza widzialnym equipem. Tylko pytanie czy 95% HNMow bedzie resistowac ten spell...

Obrazek

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 25 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2