mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2011, 10:34 
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

You've Spoken and We've Heard You

We would like to take a moment to bring our valued fans and customers an important announcement regarding the Square Enix Account Transfer process. We will be extending the transfer cut-off date until we are able to implement a series of easier payment options to the system.

You, the community, have clearly expressed your dissatisfaction with our billing system transition—and we are listening. We now understand that the options we presented you did not meet the level of service you have come to expect from Square Enix, so we have been working hard to address these concerns.

Accordingly, we will be extending the transfer cut-off date until we are able to implement the following improvements:
- New credit card payment options for Crysta [Available Now]
- The ability to specify exactly how much Crysta you want to buy [Early Fall]
- New recurring payment credit card options [Mid Fall]

We hope these steps show our ongoing commitment to you, our fans. It is our goal to make the FINAL FANTASY XI experience as fun and rewarding as possible.

Also in the days to come we'll reveal details for new offers and incentives to help ease your transition to the new system.

We sincerely thank you for your continued support of FINAL FANTASY XI.

Yasu Kurosawa
FINAL FANTASY XI North American Online Producer

Ostatnio edytowano 23 sie 2011, 10:38 przez Gokulo, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2011, 10:36 
Szkoda że to tylko dla USA

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2011, 10:38 
Dla EU tez beda musieli cos wymyslec.

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2011, 16:58 
Prosze, jest i Europa:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

Cytuj:
Easier Payment Options (25/08/2011)

In light of recent developments concerning the Square Enix Account Transfer process, we would like to advise our esteemed fans and customers that we have decided to extend the deadline for transferring Square Enix accounts. This will allow us more time to implement a series of alternative and easier payment options to accommodate various customer preferences. We are confident this will help alleviate some of the concerns you have expressed about the billing system.

We wish to thank all our players for the support they have shown towards FINAL FANTASY XI.

We have taken your valuable feedback on board and, as a result, we are working hard in tandem with our US team to address any issues you may have encountered with the new billing system. To ensure that a number of significant improvements can be introduced, we have decided to extend the period to transfer accounts in order to benefit our customers in Europe as well as players in other countries.

- New credit card payment options for Crysta [Available Now]
- The option to specify exactly how much Crysta you want to buy [Early Autumn]
- New recurring payment credit card options [Mid Autumn]

We will continue to investigate other viable billing options suited to Europe and other countries and endeavour to keep you informed. We remain committed to providing our players with a FINAL FANTASY XI experience that is as rich, fun and exhilarating as possible.

Once again, we sincerely appreciate all of your ongoing support and hope you continue to have many more exciting adventures in the world of Vana'diel!

FINAL FANTASY XI Online Team – Europe

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2011, 06:30 
Przy okazji: ta pierwsza opcja "New credit card payment options for Crysta [Available Now]" oznacza, ze juz mozna placic bezposrednio karta. Wchodzimy Add Crysta > wybieramy ilosc > UltimatePay > tutaj mi wyskoczylo do wyboru UltimatePay, Przelewy24 i "5 more options" - wybieramy to ostatnie i tam klikamy na ikonki kart kredytowych i normalnie wbijamy dane i placimy, bez dodatkowych oplat dla kogokolwiek :)

Chyba najlepsza opcja poki nie udostepnia platnosci ciaglych.

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2011, 07:32 
Ta opcja pozwala zaoszczędzić 10 zł ;)

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2011, 09:12 
To ile się teraz płaci?

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2011, 09:18 
Teoretycznie abonament sie nie zmienil, ale placi sie uzywajac Crysta, ktorych nie da sie kupic w dokladniej ilosci > czyt. moj abonament wynosci 1299 Crysta, wiec mam opcje kupic albo 2000 Crysta za 20Euro, albo 500 i 1000 Crysta za 15 Euro w sumie.

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2011, 09:26 
Tak ale nie płacisz głupiej prowizji za to że płacisz używając ultimate pay oraz masz realne przeliczniki ze złotego w euro. Ja płaciłem 130zł +5zł prowizji a teraz 123 zł tylko :p Jak wejdzie opcja kupowania crysta tyle ile się chce to będzie o wiele taniej :) Ale całe szczęście zę ta kasa za dodatkowe crysta się zwróci.

Obrazek