mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 sty 2012, 10:20 
Howdy!

It’s been quite some time since we announced that we would be revamping corsair’s Phantom Roll effects, but I have some additional information about the planned changes.

※Currently these features are in-development and testing and are subject to change.

•Phantom Roll Effect Changes
•Healer’s Roll
Increased amount of MP recovered → Increases potency of cures received
Roll Value Effect Value
1 +5%
2 +6%
3 +15%
4 +7%
5 +8%
6 +9%
7 +2%
8 +10%
9 +11%
10 +12%
11 +20%
Bust -5%
Bonus +5%

•Gallant’s Roll
Damage reflection → Damage reduction
Roll Value Effect Value
1 -6
2 -8
3 -24
4 -9
5 -11
6 -12
7 -3
8 -15
9 -17
10 -18
11 -30
Bust +5
Bonus -5

•Phantom Roll Effect Value Adjustments
•Warlock’s Roll (Enhanced magic accuracy)
Roll Value Old Effect Value New Effect Value
1 +2 +2
2 +3 +3
3 +4 +4
4 +10 +12
5 +4 +5
6 +5 +6
7 +6 +7
8 +1 +1
9 +7 +8
10 +7 +9
11 +12 +15
Bust -4 -5
Bonus +4 +5

•Beast Roll (Enhanced pet attacks)
1 +12 +16
2 +15 +20
3 +18 +24
4 +48 +64
5 +21 +28
6 +24 +32
7 +30 +40
8 +6 +8
9 +33 +44
10 +36 +48
11 +60 +80
Bust -20 -25
Bonus +20 +25

•Choral Roll (Decreased spell interruption rate)
1 -11 -13
2 -43 -55
3 -14 -17
4 -16 -20
5 -19 -25
6 -5 -8
7 -22 -30
8 -27 -35
9 -30 -40
10 -32 -45
11 -54 -65
Bust +20 +25
Bonus -20 -25

•Drachen Roll (Enhanced pet magic attack and magic accuracy)
1 +4 +4
2 +5 +5
3 +14 +18
4 +5 +7
5 +6 +9
6 +7 +10
7 +2 +2
8 +9 +11
9 +10 +13
10 +11 +15
11 +18 +22
Bust -6 -8
Bonus +6 +8

•Dancer’s Roll (Regen)
1 +3 +3
2 +4 +4
3 +11 +12
4 +4 +5
5 +5 +6
6 +6 +7
7 +1 +1
8 +7 +8
9 +8 +9
10 +8 +10
11 +14 +16
Bust -3 -4
Bonus +3 +4

•※We are making adjustments to make the amounts larger for high numbers and lucky numbers.
※We are also planning on increasing the bonus associated with having a Roll's main job in the party.

As long as there are no major development/testing problems, we are planning to introduce these changes on the test server middle or late January.

As usual, please let us know your feedback!

Część 2:

The damage reduction from Gallant's Roll is not a percentage, the reduction value is the number itself. (Maximum 30 damage)
In case you didn't know, you can stack this with Phalanx making it possible to increase the amount of damage reduced.

In regards to those of you asking about a third roll, we haven't solidified a specific adjustment timing so I don't have any new information for you guys at the moment. But when I do, you bet I'll be giving you guys an update!

Część 3:

Greetings all

I have some additional info on corsair adjustments based on some questions from the Japanese forum to share with you all.

Though Drachen Roll gives magic attack bonus to pets, this does not affect wyvern’s attack breath, and in the case of battles that are dependent on a pet’s magic attack, a dragoon will not be in the party for the bonus.
In order to allow for better use of the job bonuses, we are currently looking into swapping the stats on Drachen Roll and Puppet Roll. We are making preparations so that this can be implemented onto the test server along with the other roll adjustments.

[Pre-adjustment]
Drachen Roll: Enhances pet magic attack and magic accuracy
Puppet Roll: Enhances pet accuracy

[Post-adjustment]
Drachen Roll: Enhances pet accuracy
Puppet Roll: Enhances pet magic attack and magic accuracy

Would it be possible to edit the effect of Blitzer’s Roll?
Currently, if you cast Blitzer’s Roll, the amount of TP gained is reduced and if attackers use store TP it’s not really possible to get the full benefit. Could you edit this so that the effect does not affect TP gain and reduces attack delay like Haste and March?
The effect of Blitzer’s Roll is the same as Martial Arts as it reduces the attack duration, so the amount of TP gained is affected. We do not plan on changing the effect to make it similar to Haste/March as these spells have an influence on magic.

Can you make it possible to cast rolls on a single party member? It could have a 15 second recast and no Double-up possibility. If we had this, it would make it possible to use all of the hard to use pet rolls, etc. It would also be possible to put the new Gallant’s Roll on the tank only.
In regards to single target rolls, I will address this and the concept of corsair as a set.

Corsairs have the ability to support party members with their rolls similar to bards; however, while bards spend most of their time during battle supporting party members with songs, corsairs don’t spend the same amount of time on support and were made to have a surplus of time so they can attack. This is why the effect duration and recast time on rolls have been set to be longer than songs.

While it is definitely possible to look into single target effects in order to effectively use rolls, the functionality of corsair would most likely be largely changed due to the increased frequency of roll usage, so we would like to continue to look into this while carefully considering whether it is really appropriate for the corsair style that we envisioned.

The enhanced cure potency for cures received is good with waltzes too, right?
Unfortunately the effect from Healer’s Roll will not enhance the potency of waltzes.
While they are similar effects, the stats are separate and this is the roll for white mages.

Moje zdanie: W/E phalanx roll raczej pozostanie nieużywany, cure potency roll może usefull na low level PT (czyli jakby ktoś chciał levelować COR). Zwiększenie efektów RDM i BRD rolli nie sądzę że wpłynie na ich użyteczność. Pet rolli jeszcze nie użyłem odkąd je kupiłem ale raz (kiedy ich nie miałem) mogły być użyteczne...