mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 7 lut 2012, 11:44 
Cytuj:
Treasure Hunter Effect Amongst Jobs

As an adjustment to the balance of Treasure Hunter at level 99, the below pets will have their Treasure Hunter effect changed to Treasure Hunter I.

-Dipper Yuly
-Faithful Falcorr
※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.

Here is the premise regarding the hierarchy of the Treasure Hunter effect (from strongest to weakest).

1. Thief
2. Ranger
3. Support job thief
4. Other jobs

※As ranger received the new “Bounty Shot” as a support ability, it is now slightly more beneficial than a support job Treasure Hunter when effectively used.

However, with the increase in the level cap from 75 to 99, this ordering has started to become ambiguous, so in order to clearly define the premise again, our current aim was to find adjustments appropriate to follow this.

The prime example of changes to this hierarchy were with the increase in the Treasure Hunter effect for familiar pets due to the level cap increase and we would like to start by adjusting this area.

The development team looked into routes to adjust this, such as changing the pet’s job, lowering the stats of the pets in exchange for not lowering the Treasure Hunter effect, revamping the pet’s special abilities, etc., but ultimately they made the decision to preserve their fighting capabilities and only reduce their Treasure Hunter effect. To go along with this adjustment, we will be easing up on the materials required to synthesize “Lucky Broth” which created with the basis of the Treasure Hunter effect in mind.
※The current focus of this adjustment is for familiar pets, but in the future if automatons and avatars are given Treasure Hunter, we will be adopting the same policy.

To give a bit more insight, the development team looked into a completely different direction on this at first, exploring if they could establish proper balance to follow this idea by changing the drop rate table. However, if they were to change the drop rates, the obtainment rate for every single item would change and the effects would be too drastic, so they came to the conclusion that they would not be adjusting the drop rates.

to się BSTy pewnie wkurwią xD

PostNapisane: 7 lut 2012, 12:13 
Tanaka "I'm on the roll guys!"

PostNapisane: 7 lut 2012, 14:06 
THF bitch is back bitches!

PostNapisane: 7 lut 2012, 14:15 
TH kill ! <everyone's turning>
stare dobre czasy xD

PostNapisane: 8 lut 2012, 10:06 
Ja tam uważam że to dobra zmiana, w końcu BST to zajebisty solo job (nie wiem czy nie najlepszy - sytuacjonalnie na pewno) i jako jedyny miał "darmowe" TH (inne musiały subować THF tracąc bardziej użyteczne suby, no poza RNG ale ten to akurat stoi na drugim końcu kolejki jobów dobrze solujących). Szkoda tylko że może to spowodować zmniejszenie podaży dyna monet.

PostNapisane: 8 lut 2012, 12:10 
Cytuj:
Greetings!

Since we have seen some comments related to Dynamis for this discussion about the effect of Treasure Hunter amongst jobs, first I would like to respond to this.

The aforementioned adjustment is not geared towards specific content, as jobs adjustments are considered to have large effects on everything. Regardless of the existing content, we are considering the case of adding new content in the future and decided it was necessary to re-examine the guidelines and make adjustments.

Continuing on, here are some comments in regards to some feedback we have received.

Faithful Falcorr
Since this is a thief-type pet, many of you were hoping for a strong Treasure Hunter effect and we apologize deeply for lowering the effect. We will be looking into adjustments for Falcorr so that this pet can be utilized differently than Yuly and increase the amount of time it is called for, in addition to the previously mentioned recipe changes.

Selection between battle capability of pets/Treasure Hunter
This was an exploration of where the beastmaster job has been placed; a job that focuses on fighting alongside a pet, or a job that focuses on Treasure Hunter. We felt that the former was much more fitting and believe that you all feel the same. Based on this decision, we began to look into adjustments of the benefits of Treasure Hunter. Of course, this doesn’t mean that Treasure Hunter is impermissible as a means of support for pets, and the effect itself will remain intact.

Exploration of attack aspects
Finally, the current focus of this adjustment was Treasure Hunter and adjustments to attack aspects is a different thing to look into. The equation isn’t as simple as saying if a pet has a high value of TH, then attack power will not be raised, and we will be continuing to make necessary adjustments while making the most of each job’s strengths.