mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 lut 2012, 22:02 
At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XI to accompany the version update. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

* This maintenance will be accompanied by a version update. After maintenance is complete, the update will automatically begin after you press the "Play" button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance. Please wait until after the maintenance is completed before attempting to use this service.

* You may receive errors such as "POL-1160" or "POL-0010" during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this a smooth version update.

* The details of the version update will be announced separately on Feb. 13, 2012.

[Date & Time]
Feb. 13, 2012 from 17:00 to 19:00 (GMT)
* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
- FINAL FANTASY XI

PostNapisane: 13 lut 2012, 18:15 
all i see is UKONSMITE nerf inc. prawdopodobnie najgorsza zmiana od miesiecy/lat. ale zobaczymy jak bedzie bo akurat za emp GA sie maialem brac

PostNapisane: 13 lut 2012, 18:46 
Nyzul i Legion incomming ? Lesiu to może być bardzo fajny update. Mnie bardziej martwi nerf misers roll :(.

PostNapisane: 13 lut 2012, 19:13 
można ściągać.

PostNapisane: 13 lut 2012, 21:06 
U mnie jeszcze 1h ściągania ktoś się wbił na nowy Nyzul ?

PostNapisane: 13 lut 2012, 21:13 
ja bym złożył naszą ekipę na poniedziałki/czwartki na farmowanie nyzulowych +5 itemów

- Have COR / BLM
- Deva WHM
- Lesiu PLD / MNK /
- Huck THF / NIN / BLU
- Glizd NIN
- Tom WAR

Co myślicie?

PostNapisane: 13 lut 2012, 21:47 
coś takiego dali w update:
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/February_2 ... te_Changes
ale nie ma info jak się updatuje jeszcze

EDIT: LOL to się nie updatuje (dziwiło mnie że nie mam trial itemków):

WG info z BG startujesz na 1 floorze i itemy dropują z bossów:
20: NQ
40: +1
60: +2
80: +3
100: HQ
Tylko że drop to random z 15 możliwych (3x feet, legs, hands, body, head).

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2012, 10:59 
Ja sprobowalem tego Nyzul i totalne rozczarowanie. Ten sam shit co i stare nyzul. Do tego dowalili cool down na wejscie, jest chyba 1 / game day albo 1h - zupelnie tego nie rozumiem skoro i tak zjada tagi jak poprzednio. Nie ma mozliwosci wyboru pietra wiec trzeba liczyc na szczescie, ze wyrzuci cie blisko boss floor, nie masz farta to niestety caly run na nic. Kolejne durne pomysly SE, aaa i tego nie wiem wiec moze ktos to zkoryguje na +5 potrzeba 5k alexandrite? Do tego wywalilem caly gear jaki mialem z nyzul wiec czeka mnie ponowny farm base itemow

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2012, 11:49 
Tom z tego co czytałem nie ma Base nyzul itemów +1 do +5, są zupełnie nowe dropy i ich się nie updatuje - przeczytaj mój wcześniejszy post. Czytając dyskusje na forach mając supergrupę (super skill, zgranie, perfect jobs etc) jest jakaś szansa na dojscie do 80 pięra (OFC jeśli masz na dodatek szczęście bo random climb podnosi cię o 2 do 9 pięter) czyli jest jakaś szansa na zdobycie nowych itemów +2 (z 60 piętra) i +3 (80).

Patrząc na niektóre itemy +3 to są naprawdę dobre:
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Euxine_Hat_%2B3 <- mistrz pod WF :D
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Euxine_Kecks_%2B3 dobry ranged WS piece
Oczywiście HQ z 100 wymiatają ale na razie nikomu się nie udało ich zdobyć i ludzie narzekają że to może być nierealne.

Wprowadzili chyba cooldown 30 min między eventami bo bali się że ludzie będą spamować.

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2012, 12:21 
ja się z moim sprzętem nie nadaję do high-level contentu ;]
AFów mi brakuje. ślimak uparcie nie chce rzucać seali a jak rzuca to MNK onry, abyssite na T3 VNM nie chce się zmienić. ovni woli rzucać kartki zamiast kamieni.
będzie sprzęt, to mogę pochodzić.
prawdę mówiąc to wolałbym ekipę na nowy battleground z HNMami a nie nyzul ;]

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2012, 12:22 
Nawet z super grupa musisz liczyc na mega szczescie nam sie udalo zrobic 8 pieter i podnioslo nas na 20 - wypadl 1 item na +1 - bosy sa mocniejsze niz na starym nyzul wiec troche dluzej schodzi na ich zabicie, a to ze sie bali ze ludzie beda spamowac to nie bardzo rozumiem - i tak masz ograniczona ilosc ki na wejscie - wiec co zbierasz grupe na 4 runy i 2h masz w d*** tylko na samo czekanie - genialne pomysly SE, pewnie graja same nalogi to i tk grac beda, normalni ludzie juz dawno zostawili ta gre

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2012, 12:31 
Legion nie został wprowadzony Gliz więc na razie z nowości Nyzul tylko.

EDIT:
TandK napisał(a):
genialne pomysly SE, pewnie graja same nalogi to i tk grac beda, normalni ludzie juz dawno zostawili ta gre

:D

PostNapisane: 16 lut 2012, 11:27 
Sorry za double post ale ciekawy pomysł ad nowego Nyzula: robić go ze SCH albo lepiej 2x SCH dla: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Embrava
Skład DDx3-4, COR/ BRD, SCH X1-2, w przerwie 30 minutowej skok do Abyss po ISL. Szkoda że event na chwilę obecną wygląda jak zbudowany pod bardzo wąski typ PT.

PostNapisane: 16 lut 2012, 13:32 
100licad napisał(a):
Sorry za double post ale ciekawy pomysł ad nowego Nyzula: robić go ze SCH albo lepiej 2x SCH dla: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Embrava
Skład DDx3-4, COR/ BRD, SCH X1-2, w przerwie 30 minutowej skok do Abyss po ISL. Szkoda że event na chwilę obecną wygląda jak zbudowany pod bardzo wąski typ PT.

Lesiu embravuje na dynamisie :) nie wiem czy tutaj chodzi o dd / leczenie / refresh czy o czas poświęcony na bieganie / szukanie / zapalanie lamp - do tego wtedy potrzebujesz cały team.

PostNapisane: 18 lut 2012, 10:58 
As a follow up to my previous post, I received some information from the development team in regards to the overall concept of Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region as well as planned adjustments.

Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region Concept
Just as was mentioned previously, Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region is battle content that is geared towards a 6 person party of level 99 players.

In contrast to Nyzul Isle Investigation where the strategy revolved around 5 floor increments, Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region’s degree of challenge has been set quite difficult. This is also the reason why every time you enter you start from the first floor. We’d like players to set their floor goals based on their strengths, meaning a combination of level, gear, knowledge, and experience.

In order to progress further, in addition to fire power and battle strategy, luck plays a role as well as taking risks to get to the next floor and aim for good rewards.

As a general guideline, the system has been balanced in such a way so that once you have gotten used to it, you should be able to reach floor 60. If you try really hard, you can get to floor 80, and then if luck is on your side you will able to reach floor 100.

Depending on the situation there of course might be cases where you will not be able to reach your target floor and there is no guarantee that you will reach floor 80/100 each time. This is why the rewards become more attractive as you reach higher floors.

Based on the above, we do not have any plans at the moment to ease the difficulty. In the event that we did reduce the difficulty, we would also have to lower the stats on the reward items.

For Nyzul Isle Investigation, depending on which piece of equipment (slot) you are after, you would select the according floor progression. However, for Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region you are trying to get to the highest floor possible to get the equipment with the higher stats.

The further you get floor wise, more attractive items will be dropped by monsters (※) you encounter and you will receive a large amount of tokens. Also, as opportunities to defeat NMs increases, the opportunities to obtain alexandrite will also increase.
※This goes for non-boss NMs as well. (Example: Behemoth spawning on a non-boss floor)

Making it easier to continuously challenge Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region

1. Cost of Temporary Items
For Nyzul Isle Investigation, the idea was to not worry so much about temporary items when going through non-boss floors, and to have a good amount of them for when you do fight bosses.
On the other hand, for Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region, it’s hard to discern when you are just going to go through regular floors and when you are going to fight bosses, so each time you have to grab a large amount of temporary items, just in case.

As a result, in the case you don’t get through very many floors the possibility of you wasting tokens is high, and we have been noticing this happening more than we expected.

With that said, we will be looking into reducing the amount of tokens needed to purchase temporary items.

2. Reward Obtainment Methods
In regards to reward items being obtaining by defeating bosses, we are looking into adding some new elements. The below 2 reasons are why there are difficulties obtaining rewards as drop items.

•Element of challenge has become harder and there is no guarantee that you will able to fight a boss each time.

•There are many types of reward items and the rate of obtaining the type or piece you want is low.

After considering these two points, if you are able to reach boss floors consistently, we’re thinking about making it so you’ll be able to obtain one desired item from amongst the items that can drop off a boss, which would be separate from the items that also dropped from that battle.

※This is a reward that depends on you clearing that specific floor, so other floors will not count and you will not be able to freely select rewards from other floors.
※Since no methods have been implemented to tally clears, when this system is implemented, previous clears will not be counted.

Czyli Nyzul is working as intended :D