mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2012, 07:17 
*The following content is in development. Specific details may differ from the release version.

New areas will be introduced.
Temenos
Area 1 (Name TBD)
Entry Requirements: Metal Chip
Area 2 (Name TBD)
Entry Requirements: Area 1 cleared, and key item exchanged for the corresponding entry item with the Port Jeuno NPC Sagheera.
In addition to the above requirements, all participants must possess both the cosmo-cleanse and white card key items.

Apollyon
Area 1 (Name TBD)
Entry Requirements: Metal Chip
Area 2 (Name TBD)
Entry Requirements: Area 1 cleared, and key item exchanged for the corresponding entry item with the Port Jeuno NPC Sagheera.
In addition to the above requirements, all participants must possess the cosmo-cleanse and either the black card or red card key items.

[Test Server Settings]
Battlefields may be entered without the required items.
No time restrictions will be placed on battlefield reentry.

*As of April 27, only the first area of Temenos and Apollyon will be accessible.
*Items drops and treasure chests have yet to be implemented.
*The Port Jeuno NPC Sagheera will not undergo any adjustments.
*Certain monster ability names have yet to be finalized.

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2012, 09:41 
Chyba ja i Dev mamy po metal chipie wiec bedzie mozna sprobowac, ciekawe kiedy wprowadza to do normalnej gry.