mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 09:19 
The following campaigns will commence on Thursday, May 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

Campaign Period
Thursday, May 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Wednesday, May 31 at 7:59 a.m.

Chain Experience Bonus Campaign
Chain Capacity Point Bonus Campaign
Chain Monstrosity Bonus Campaign
Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
Mog Gardens Campaign
Wildskeeper Reive Campaign
Alter Ego Expo Campaign
High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
Wanted Dial Campaign
Microcosmic Orb Campaign

The following campaigns will level up during the following periods in appreciation of your support of Vana'diel!

Campaign Period
Tuesday, May 16 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, May 29 at the same hour.

Chain Experience Bonus Campaign - PLUS!
Chain Capacity Point Bonus Campaign - PLUS!
Chain Monstrosity Bonus Campaign - PLUS!
Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
Abyssea Campaign
Mog Gardens Campaign
Wildskeeper Reive Campaign - PLUS!
Alter Ego Expo Campaign HQ
Incursion Campaign
Unity Wanted Campaign
High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
Wanted Dial Campaign
Combat and Magic Skill Increase campaign
Microcosmic Orb Campaign

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 09:26 
Chyba dobry czas zeby wylevelowac i wymeritowac pare jobow.

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 13:23 
To jeszcze return home poproszę :-P

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 14:02 
Gokulo napisał(a):
To jeszcze return home poproszę :-P

Dawno nie bylo. Moze jeszcze wznowia.

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 16:15 
No dobry moment. A jak nie to chyba w maju kupię miesiąc, od jakiegoś czas mam ochotę pobiegać po vanadiel znowu, kiedyś częściej returny od tego były

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 16:51 
Gokulo napisał(a):
No dobry moment. A jak nie to chyba w maju kupię miesiąc, od jakiegoś czas mam ochotę pobiegać po vanadiel znowu, kiedyś częściej returny od tego były

Warto! Ja sie wciagnalem znowu. Nie wiem kiedy ostatnio grales, ale jest pare nowych eventow.

Ekipe mamy mala, ale ambitna :) Cala nasze piatka loguje sie codziennie na pare godzin. Ja to pewnie najmniej :)

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 17:00 
Ja w sumie dość regularnie wracałem co parę miesięcy zazwyczaj na chwilę własnie, także w miarę na bieżąco jestem :)

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 21:07 
Gokulo napisał(a):
Ja w sumie dość regularnie wracałem co parę miesięcy zazwyczaj na chwilę własnie, także w miarę na bieżąco jestem :)

No ja to "zmarnowalem" ostatnie pare lat grajac w jakies gowna.

WAR byl fajny od strony PvP, a LOTRO od PvE, ale jednak FFXI jesli chodzi o chec logowania sie do gry jest nie do pobicia.

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2017, 21:31 
Kampanie petarda! będzie co robić, a w trakcie nie można zapominać o Ambuscade.

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2017, 21:37 
już niedługo dołączamy :)

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2017, 21:44 
coldee1 napisał(a):
już niedługo dołączamy :)

!!!!!!! :-)

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 30 kwi 2017, 08:57 
Bedzie ekipa jakiej dawno w CC nie bylo!

Chyba trzeba bedzie zamknac rekrutacje niedlugo.

PostNapisane: 19 maja 2017, 13:58 
Slowo od Matsui:

Well met, adventurers!

Today we celebrate 15th years since FINAL FANTASY XI first opened its doors. When I think of what fifteen years mean, I picture watching your newborn child getting their learners' permit. Like all long paths, there have been a few bumps along the way, but we have been able to continue for the past decade and a half thanks to your steadfast support and dedicated. Words are not enough to express my gratitude.

Fifteen years.
I hope that the time you have spent in Vana'diel has been filled with wonderful experiences and memories. We're working harder than ever to continue to provide fresh experiences so that all adventurers will be able to enjoy even more exciting times into the future.

This post is accompanied by other announcements of various events and campaigns starting on Tuesday, May 16.

In the 15th Anniversary The One I Can Trust Campaign, we're trying our hands at something the likes of which you've never seen; as part of this event, we'll be asking you to decide upon a new alter ego that you'd like to bring with you on your adventures throughout Vana'diel. I've always been partial to Aphmau, so I plan on spending the year with her by my side.

The My Little Shadow Lord Campaign lets adventurers get their hands on a replica of the Shadow Lord to "watch over" their mog house?a perfect opportunity for the beastmen lovers among you!

We're also holding the Return Home to Vana'diel and Discount Campaigns this year. If any of your friends are curious as to what Vana'diel looks like in 2017, now's the perfect time to bring them back! Memories are all the sweeter when you have friends to share them with!

We've also got more stuff prepared, such as the stylish Onion Sword II for go-getters, available in the 15th Vana'versary Mog Bonanza, and the 15th Anniversary Quiz for the Ages special event.

But the events don't stop there. We're also preparing 15th anniversary Records of Eminence objectives and Vana'diel Day events, the details of which will be made available on the official forums in just a few short days. We're planning on going back to basics, and discussions in meetings about these events have often centered on nostalgia for the original release of FINAL FANTASY XI.

This year also marks the 30th anniversary of the FINAL FANTASY series. We can't let so momentous an occasion pass us by, so we've also prepared some equipment that fans of the series will surely recognize. There are a variety of ways of getting your hands on them, and we hope you find one that best suits your needs.

At risk of letting my message to you all get to long, let me finally express my satisfaction at the amount of content we've been able to bring you. The development team shrunk in the last year, and although we were aware that we wouldn't be able to make any major content additions, we were able to implement both Ambuscade and Omen, and, if I may be so bold, we are very proud of the work we have done. In this, the 15th year of FINAL FANTASY XI, we remain ever committed bringing you a variety of battle content and more within the coming twelve months.

The development and operations team will continue to work as hard as ever so that those new to Vana'diel can experience all that has to offer and that veterans will be able to enjoy each new day of adventures more than the last. Here's to fifteen years of Vana'diel, and to fifteen more!

Akihiko Matsui
Producer, FINAL FANTASY XI

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html