mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 09:57 
Proponuję spotkanie naszego LinkShella w najbliższą sobotę w godz. 16-18 (czas przedimprezowy :smile: ).
Główny cel to zmontowanie aliansu na EF, więc szczególnie ważne jest żeby pojawili się jacyś biali magowie. Jestem za tym, żeby osoba o najwyższym lvl wybrała osoby (o ile będzie z kogo wybierać), jeśli się zechce pojawić Suczka to oczywiście będzie to Suczka. Jeśli na przykład ja się nie załapię to się nie obrażę :smile:
Jak się nie uda z jakiegoś powodu skoczyć na EF to może sobie chociaż zrobimy zdjęcie :smile:, albo zrobimy któryś advanced job quest.
W Bastok proponuję przybyć na 16 i nie siedzieć na ziemi czekając na spóźnialskich tylko w tym czasie porobić questy, pohandlować na AH, skoczyć do kopalni itp Jak o 17 będzie z 20-30 osób w bastok to będzie ok. 2-3 śmierci wkalkulujcie sobie w koszta - w końcu nie robimy EF tylko dla siebie, ale dla całego Bastok. Mam nadzieję, że jesteście tak jak ja patriotami naszego biednego, górniczego państwa :smile:
Wpisujcie się na listę:

1. Opiekun MNK/RDM 30/15

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 10:13 
To ja się piszę :smile:

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 10:48 
Jeszcze uwaga techniczna:
Osoba o najwyższym lvlu powinna ustalić taktykę, przydzielić role i aby nie iść od razu na głęboką wodę można najpierw przetestować plan na grupce 2-3 mobów (w Valkurm akurat do tego Goby się nadają bardzo dobrze).

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 11:06 
To ja mam pytanie techniczne.

Jak mogę szybko zmienić target z którym walczę?
Jest jakaś opcja switch target - ale albo to nie działa, albo działa w jakichś odpowiednich warunkach (muszę moba zobaczyć?).
Bo disengage, tabowanie, attack - to zabiera mnóstwo czasu.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 11:08 
Mozesz mnie wpisac - Eredin 36 whm.
Ale jak polegniemy rownie zalosnie jak ostatnio to raczej nie bede juz powtarzac..

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 11:11 
Marku, nie ma potrzeby zmieniac targeta jesli od razu zaatakujesz to co trzeba (uwaga a propos EF, nie walki ogolnie).

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 11:28 
Chetnie dolacze do zespolu o ile taki powstanie i przydana sie okaze profesja RDM :grin:

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 11:49 
A tak ogólenie w walce?
Byłem świadkiem takiej sytuacji:
1. Walczymy z jednym mobem
2. obok zrespawnował się drugi
3. WHM dostał agro i drze się o provoke na drugiego moba
4. jak to zrobić na tyle szybko by oszczędzić mu skórę
5. byłem świadkiem takiej sytuacji na szczęście drugi tank wział na siebie drugiego moba - bo ja nie wiedziałem jak :sad:

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Mark24 dnia 2004-01-27 11:50 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 11:58 
W takiej sytuacji nie zmieniasz moba z ktorym walczysz, tylko targetujesz provoke gdzie trzeba. Ale cel musisz widziec, nie ma rady.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 12:00 
Aha.. sorry juz widze problem :wink:
No fakt, sam nie bardzo wiem jak targetnac cos innego podczas walki. No ale nie gram melee :wink:

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Mac dnia 2004-01-27 12:01 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 12:00 
A moze to tak ? :
/ja "Provoke" <st>

Edit :
Jak dasz change target pojawi cie sie kursor niebieski nad aktualnym celem - tabem zmieniasz - tez dziala

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Scorpio dnia 2004-01-27 12:02 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 13:49 
Muszę to sprawdzić w praktyce.

Właśnie przeglądam sobie anglojęzyczne fora. Angole na razie są na podobnym etapie jak my :smile: Czyli blablala, pytania itd.

Ale znalazłem jedną ciekawą opowieść:

Requirements to Join an Expeditionary Force
--------------------------------------------

1. All Players must be from the same Nation and at least Rank 3

2. Edit thanks to Oomizuao: Depending on your nation's rank, the party must consist of at least 4-6 members. The nation in 3rd place can have parties 4-6, the nation in 2nd place can have a party of 5-6, and the nation in first place must have a party of 6.

3. Players must be above the minimum level (explained later)

How to Join
----------------

1. Get your party together and gather at the nearest gate guard

2. Talk to the Gate guard and choose "Join an Expeditionary Force"

3. A list of potential areas will appear, with the minimum level. Ex: (Qufim 25~)

4. Decide on an area and have everyone in the party select it. You should now all have an "EF Badge" shown in the top left of screen where most normal buffs are displayed.

5. After everyone has recieved the EF Badge, talk to the gate guard again and choose "Teleport to E.F. Region"

6. The gate guard will cast signet on you, give you a scroll of teleport which will send you back to town instantly, and will give you a key-item Insignia for the region you have decided to join. He will then teleport you to the outpost in that region.

What do you do next?
--------------------

1. Organize your group, get a battle plan.

2. Kill monsters in the normal fashion to build up TP and get experience points.

3. Search the map for a "Beastmen's Flag."

4. When you find the Beastmen's Flag, be prepared for a big battle.

5. When one player in the E.F. examines the Beastmen's Flag, a large group of beastmen will spawn and attack your group. A level restriction will also be placed on your entire party. This battle is VERY difficult - my group died rather quickly.

6. For every beastmen you kill that spawns from the flag, a message appears saying "You have increased the rank points for your nation!" The more you kill, the more control you gain in that region.

*The following is just Speculation*

After defeating all of the beastmen, a treasure chest appears with items / gil inside. The Beastmen's Flag then disappears and moves to a new area on the map.

You can find the flag and fight the beastmen over and over to increase the influence of your nation in that region.

I would like to emphasize that the beastmen that spawn are VERY difficult.

For my linkshell group, the first time we found the flag we had no idea what it did so somebody inspected it and before we knew it a Yagudo Bard, Yagudo White Mage, Yagudo Summoner, and Yagudo Monk were standing over all of our corpses. The second time around, we were more prepared. A Yagudo Bard, Yagudo Ninja, Yagudo Samurai, and Yagudo Black Mage spawned. The battle was fierce, and we managed to kill one of them before getting wiped out. We were all level 26-28, a Bard, Red Mage, Black Mage, Palladin, Ranger, and Dragoon. We were on an expeditionary force in the region where Buburimu Peninsula is located (I forget the name).

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 13:53 
Czyli z tego co nie wyczytałem na tym forum a przynajmniej dla mnie w miarę ważne:
1. Wymagania - przynajmniej rank3 - nie spełniam :sad:

2. Możliwość znalezienia chestów - w innym miejscu doczytałem (może prawda, może nie - to wszystko informacje z forum), że w chestach znajduje się armor na lvl30 (przy EF25) - najlepszy na ten level - na AH chodzi po 50k za 1 część. Więc jak się uda to koniec żmudnego farmowania i nudnego kopania/łowienia :smile:

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 13:58 
This is the continuation i promised.

But at this point, you have not got a level cap.
As Aenos said, what you need to do once you get to the area is to look for a BEASTMEN FLAG. If you ever went to an outpost of a region under Beastmen control, you will know how it looks like.
But the flag placed at outpost is not THE Beastmen Flag. THE TRUE Beastmen Flag used in EF can be targeted and displayed in green letter.
The possible points the Flag appears are five or six per the area.
You have to roam the area to find it.
When searching you of course meet usual mobs and you maybe attacked by aggro mobs as usual.
Minimum level characters are surely attacked by those wandering aggro mobs.
As i mentioned above, you are not restricted of your level in this stage.
So not to be hindered by them, more higher level than minimum is recommended.

Once you find it, prepare the battle with beastmen before touching the flag.
I strongly recommend to cast enhancing spalls, activate your job abilities of highest level and equip yourself by equipments within the the level cap BEFORE touching the Flag.
And if one of the member targets and touches the Flag, the battle begins.
Your party are set with the level cap, so if your equipments are higher than the level cap, you have to fight with beastmen naked.
But at least you can keep spell-effects and job abilities-effects you used beforehand, even though you cannot cast/activate them becauseof the lowered level condition.
The beastmen appear are 4 hobgoblins. (maybe changed now by the last patch)
While under the level cap, no one outside your party/alliance are able to touch the hobgobs even if their names are yellow.
Receiving Cures, Protects and so on by outsiders are also impossible.
These hobgobs uses 2 hour Job abilities. Yes, White mage hobgob use benediction for example.
Aenos's saying is true. If you are a single party, without usage of your 2hour JA at least, you won't win.
Going there with an alliance is recommended or maybe needed.
And of course, you have to form your alliance before touching the Flag.
The level cap for 25 level minimum region was 30, for 30 level minimum was 40.(these also maybe changed)

Once you kill all the mob, you have to retouch the Flag in order to remove the level cap as soon as possible. All of your members. not only the one first touched.
There is a bug on this removing level cap, so sometimes your level restriction is not removed even though you retouched. In such a case, target and touch the Flag again and again till removed your level cap.
3 or so minutes later, the Flag disappears.
If you cannot remove the cap before the Flag gone, you have to endure the lowered level condition 5 minutes or so, i think. After that your level is recovered.

You can search another Flag once it banished.
So if you wish so, you can repeat the EF battle again and again.
The number of first touch to the Flag which triger the hobgobs' appearance was severely restricted previously. Now the restriction is loosened by the last patch i think.
By repeating EF battle (and winning), your mother nation gains conquering points for the region.

Returning to your home country is easy because you have received a one-use warp card to your home country.
You can use other ways to return to your home like various warp spells or simply running and keep the card for another day.

AFTER the next weekly calculation time of Conquest, you have to go to guards to report.
If your mother nation owns the region you battled, you have got bonus personal conquest points.
Previously the points were from 3000 to 4000, but this is also changed, i think.

Thank you readers for reading my long comments and also thank you Aenos as i borrowed his post to explain.
I wish this post is helpful.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 14:01 
Do czego jeszcze można wykorzystać party w mieście :smile:
[/I]The Warp scroll is a Rare-Ex item (can only carry one, and can't be traded).

However, if you die...or decide not to use it...you can hold onto it for later!

I suppose if you wanted to, you could use the E.F. System as a free teleporting system....except you need to get a full party together to do it, and you're restricted to where you can go. [/I]

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2004, 16:21 
ze swich target jest tak jak mowil Scorp czyli po wybraniu oplci pojawia sie fioletowa strzalka do wyboru nowego celu

by provokowac nei trzeba widziec moba tylko byc w odpowiedniej odleglosci

nie pomyslalem o tym manualnym wybieraniu celu dla provoke (ahh te makra :razz: ) robilem swich target wczesniej hyh teraz juz bede wiedzial :grin:

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2004, 09:23 
Ja też sie pisze 23 WHM/7 BLM - aczkolwiek nie mam jeszcze rank 3 (dopiero zaczalem misje ze smokiem).

W ogole idea EF mi sie podoba i chetnie bede sie w to bawic :smile:

Muminus

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2004, 10:03 
Muminus - musimy się zgadać z tym smokiem :smile:

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2004, 10:16 
Chętnie wam pomogę przed sobotą.

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2004, 10:25 
Jak napiszecie kiedy i o ktorej misje smoczka robicie to chetnie bym dolaczyl.
Teraz jestem 20WHM/costam BLM ...

Powiedzcie czy jeszcze levelowac WHMa.
No i kiedy bedziecie misje robic.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona