mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 3825 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 192  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 13:09 
No i mamy to co chcieliśmy :) powrót do korzeni. Jeżeli to zrobią, to zmieni się bardzo dużo. Mniej dostępności graczy raidowych, a nie 80 osób gotowych na HC ICC 25.

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 13:19 
Sobtainer napisał(a):
No i mamy to co chcieliśmy :) powrót do korzeni. Jeżeli to zrobią, to zmieni się bardzo dużo. Mniej dostępności graczy raidowych, a nie 80 osób gotowych na HC ICC 25.

Nie sadze zeby zmiana koloru paru itemkow oznaczala powrot do korzeni:P
Rajdy nadal beda bardzo przystepne i napewno nie chca powrotu do sytuacji gdzie rajdowalo pare% graczy.

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 13:21 
Ano, ograniczenie dostępu do rajdów, kiedy widać, że szli dotychczas w stronę wręcz przeciwną, byłoby bardzo złym zabiegiem marketingowym przecież.

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 13:27 
Raidy tak, ale dostępność i możliwość raidowania wielu osób spadnie w dół, mam na myśli plebs który wyciąga 5,5k gs bez biegania i ciśnienia po raidowych 25 kach.

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 13:50 
Ciekawe jak chcą to zrobić, skoro nadal za emblemy (czy tam punkty) można będzie kupić tier :lol:

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 13:50 
Sobtainer napisał(a):
Raidy tak, ale dostępność i możliwość raidowania wielu osób spadnie w dół, mam na myśli plebs który wyciąga 5,5k gs bez biegania i ciśnienia po raidowych 25 kach.

Niby czemu miałoby spaść ?

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 13:56 
Czytalem tez jakiegos blue posta ze nie bedzie juz tak latwo po wylevelowaniu wskoczyc od razu do rajdow tylko trzeba bedzie najpierw porobic troche heroikow/qustow. Ale zapewnie troche wiecej niz obecnie!=tyle co w vanilla wow .Tak wiec powrot do korzeni to nie bedzie

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2010, 22:07 
Vercin napisał(a):
Czytalem tez jakiegos blue posta ze nie bedzie juz tak latwo po wylevelowaniu wskoczyc od razu do rajdow tylko trzeba bedzie najpierw porobic troche heroikow/qustow. Ale zapewnie troche wiecej niz obecnie!=tyle co w vanilla wow .Tak wiec powrot do korzeni to nie bedzie

Sorry gosciu , ale tak jest zawsze przy nowym dodatku ...
Pamietam WoTLK jak czyscilem Naxxa z jedna z lepszych gildi (rank3-4) na BLu Naxxa...
Polowa to byla Blue ubrana ...
Co z tego jak z HC beda lecialby Blue , a z Raidow EPIC jak i tak na to samo bedzie wychodzic ( mowa tu o patchach!)

Czapa

PostNapisane: 28 cze 2010, 18:11 
Goblin Level 8-12

Cytuj:
Apologies for delay. I got caught up in real life stuff. Anyways; after returning the giant, mechanical egg (Which blows up in the machine and fills the town with a noxious gas), you are sent to collect shark parts, and when you finish, you are sent right back out to kill a very large elite shark for food. Upon successful kill, you return to find out your Marketing Rep has gone to the Naga Ruins to set up trade.

When you get there, you find out the Naga are not very nice, and just want to kill you. So, as fitting, you are tasked to go in and kill them, in addition to claiming their banners for future homes. When you return to the Marketing Rep, one of your goblin friends from Kezan hatches a plan to kidnap baby naga to for ransom. So given an inflatable pool pony, you are sent out to collect the babies (I apologize, I forgot to take screenshots of this), and when you return with the babies, you both run to the other end of the ruins, baby naga in tow, and no naga will attack you, and when demanding the ransom, surprise! A faceless one pops out, says a speech about not giving two shits about naga OR you, and attacks. After killing him, you return to your Marketing Rep, only to find out that the town is under attack!

So, after being given an oversized turtle shell, you run back to town among many Pygmies, and find out the place is being invaded, so you hop into a cannon (Lack of screenshots, again, sorry), and fire at the invaders, driving them back. When you turn in, you find out many people have been kidnapped, so you are sent into the closest pygmy village to rescue them. Also sent to kill the believed leading pygmy. When you return, you find out that the Goblins that you were unable to save were turned into zombies!

So you head up the mountain, and come across several goblins, leading a rescue and counterattack. The following bit basically involves rocket boots for torching MANY zombies and killing certain Pygmy leaders and collecting an explosive powder. When you return, you are launched all the way into the volcano, infront of a Professor, who outfits your surviving boot with better rockets to kill a very large red turtle (No screenshot, but it looks the exact same as it's children). Upon killing it, the explosions you've caused (again) have set off the volcano! So hitching a ride from Sassy, you get a quick flight all the way back.

When you land, you find out the alliance are attempting to invade, so naturally, you fight them back, kill their leaders (A human, night elf, and worgen). You also set off landmines with grenades to disarm them. After, you are sent up into the sky to shoot down gnomish planes, and when done, you return to Sassy to find out that they found everyone else, and they are in a Kaja'mite Mine!

This part lacks screen shots (sorry), but basically; Gallywix kidnapped all the people in town and sent them to work in the Kaja'Mite mine, to make his version of Kaja'cola. What follows is you rescuing your Kezan friends, Assistant Greely, and escaping on a minecart. From there, you are sent around a lumberyard to collect shredder parts and kill the shredders running around, the same shredders you 'fight' against in Kezan during the 'football'-esque game. After, you head down to an oil yard to gather oil, detonate the oil platform, and kill the boyfriend of your now ex-girlfriend.

The next bit, also lacking screens, involves killing the pirates Gallywix hired, and freeing goblins (via strapping rockets to the cages, hence the blocks of ice at the end), and fetching the fickle heart of your ex girlfriend, who is now dating Gallywix after you killed her prior boyfriend. Then you get a shredder, and fight Gallywix alongside Thrall, who after the fight, makes Gallywix your faction leader (WTF), then you are congratulated by having saved your friends (where's the goblin money!), and finally, you are given a package in Bladefist Bay at the docks when you land to give to Garrosh, which is an SI:7 emblem.

I apologize for the lack of screens, but I was having too much fun (and difficulty) at the end :). I probably won't do Azshara, as the bleeding orange hurts my eyes.

Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 13:46 
nowy bajer w catalcysm

Cytuj:
Auto-Quest Technology is the idea of a player being able to complete a quest in the field, and immediately start a new quest. No more running back to the quest giver. Once you complete the quest it will give you your xp instantly and start the next part.

http://g4tv.com/videos/47049/World-of-W ... quality=hd

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 13:57 
Varenthin napisał(a):
nowy bajer w catalcysm

Cytuj:
Auto-Quest Technology is the idea of a player being able to complete a quest in the field, and immediately start a new quest. No more running back to the quest giver. Once you complete the quest it will give you your xp instantly and start the next part.

http://g4tv.com/videos/47049/World-of-W ... quality=hd

Sprytne, bez dwóch zdań. Jak sobie przypomnę bieganie po The Barrens, tam i z powrotem i to mnóstwem altów, to jeszcze teraz mi się słabo robi.
Mam nadzieję, a w zasadzie pewność, że nie zrobią tego we wszystkich questach, bo byłoby jakoś kijowo.

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 13:58 
Czekamy na auto robienie questów :lol:

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 14:27 
rycerze.wp.pl? :)

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 17:33 
Blizzard discuss making World of Warcraft free

http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/06/30/blizz ... raft-free/

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 17:48 
Robo napisał(a):

Najpierw bedzie auto-teleport do miejsca questu. ehehe

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 17:55 
Varenthin napisał(a):
Blizzard discuss making World of Warcraft free

http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/06/30/blizz ... raft-free/

W takie coś uwierzę, jak będzie nowe MMO z ich stajni.

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 18:07 
Ja w to wierze jeszcze przed ich nowym mmo ktore wyjdzie za 5-10lat
Jest to wiekszy HAJS , jakby nie bylo

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 19:31 
Tor-Bled-Nam napisał(a):
Robo napisał(a):

Mysle ze przycisk "Auto-Level" jest przyszloscia tej gry.

Ogolnie bigLOL.

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 20:03 
Kabraxis napisał(a):
Tor-Bled-Nam napisał(a):
Robo napisał(a):

Mysle ze przycisk "Auto-Level" jest przyszloscia tej gry.

Ogolnie bigLOL.

Nie,nie w Fallen Earth tak jest.Blizz znowu adaptuje NOWOŚĆ

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2010, 20:12 
Saw666 napisał(a):
Ja w to wierze jeszcze przed ich nowym mmo ktore wyjdzie za 5-10lat
Jest to wiekszy HAJS , jakby nie bylo

Nie sądzę że aż tyle. Hype ma większość graczy i prędzej czy później w wowie zacznie spadać populacja.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 3825 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 192  Następna strona