mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 20 sie 2009, 07:06 

Paladyn - Blood Elf (Burning Steppes eu)
Postac byla nastawiona na PvE jak i PvP. Tym paladynem zrobilem kilka hardmodow w ulduarze 10 i 25 bedac w czolowce heala.

Jego PvP gear jest najlepszy jaki mozecie miec na holy, full furious brakuje tylko zbroi.
Ma title "Rival" w nastepnym sezonie bez problemu dostaniecie duelista a moze i glada, posiada 2 team areny z ratingami powyzej 2300 + !!
Ma rowniez Furious Gladiator's Salvation, najlepszy pvp one hand w grze ktory wymaga 2350 arena team ratingu !

Gear PvE to mieszanka itemow z naxa 25 i ulduara 25. Posiada 3 itemy z tiera 8 +

kupiony maksymalny poziom Riding (100%,280%) oraz mozliwosc latania w north.

Postac ma mozliwosc zdobycia mounta 310% za ulduar achievmenty, brakuje mu 4 hard modow do Rusted Proto Drake'a !

Dual-spec oczywiscie jest wykupiony.

Rogue - Undead (Burning Steppes eu)
Postac posiada PvE gear z naxa 25 dodatkowo troche pvp gearu pomieszane hatefulle i deadly

Posiada rowniez 3000 + arena pktow, mozecie automatycznie kupic sobie 2 x furiousy daggery tier 1 !!

Warlock - Undead (Burning Steppes eu) lvl 72
postac epicko zgearowana z TBC, idealna do expienia jesli zechcecie zrobic uzytek z warlocka :)
Druid - Night elf (Dragonmaw eu) lvl 70
podobnie jak warlock full epic gear do levelingu + wykupiony epic flying !!

Dodatkowo pare altow okolo 40 lvla i dk tauren na 73 lvlu

Jestem pierwszym wlascicielem konta i posiadam do niego wszystkie dane, ktore wysylam po zakonczeniu aukcji - lacznie z sekretnym pytaniem i skanem dowodu. Account Status: Up do 4 wrzesnia Na wszelkie pytania odpowiem na Skype lub mailem (rowniez link do Armory).
Zastrzegam sobie mozliwosc zakonczenie aukcji przed czasem.

Nota prawna :
You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By viewing OR bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment. Disclaimer: By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, ESA - Entertainment Software Association, or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard Entertainment.

oferty przysylajcie na [email protected]

PostNapisane: 20 sie 2009, 07:14 

viewforum.php?f=30

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 2 ]