mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 4 lis 2011, 00:29 
General Information

Q: What is LineageŸ II: Goddess of Destruction™?
A: Goddess of Destruction is the largest content update in the history of the Lineage II fantasy MMORPG. Now you can play Lineage II—with its deep story, rich gameplay, and diverse and intense action—truly free.

Q: What does "truly free" mean?
A: Goddess of Destruction gives you truly free access to the largest Lineage II content update ever. You will receive free booster packs at key milestones in the game that supplement your game progression. You can also accelerate and enhance gameplay with items or premium packs from the L2 Store. "Truly free" means you can enjoy Lineage II in a way that suits your play style and budget.

Q: Can I really play Lineage II for free?
A: Yes, you can! Goddess of Destruction content (character creation, races, classes, skills, zones, bosses, quests, clans, crafting, warehouse, auction house, chat, mail, forums, customer support, and so on) is absolutely free. While we will offer some gameplay acceleration or vanity items for purchase in the L2 Store that we hope you'll enjoy, buying them is completely optional.

Q: Will I need a credit card to play?
A: No. You can play the game without entering any payment information. If you would like to purchase NCoinŸ for use in the L2 Store, you must add a method of payment (which includes paying with a credit card) to your NCsoft account.

Q: Aren't there premium, VIP, or similar account types?
A: No, everyone plays for free, and we consider all of our players VIPs! If you are looking for additional gameplay benefits, some convenience items, vanity items, and premium packs are available for purchase in the L2 Store.

Q: What are booster packs, and are they really free?
A: Booster packs are the free item rewards we give you after completing specific milestones in the game. A question mark will appear in-game on your screen when you reach one of the milestones that we give you incentives for. When you click on the question mark, you are offered a specific goal to reach and a list of item rewards available once you reach it. Booster packs are truly free and include low-level items, weapons, and armor suited to your character's level and location in the game. These packs help you progress more quickly toward the compelling new endgame content.

Q: I'm currently a Lineage II subscriber. What happens to me when Goddess of Destruction launches?
A: All current Lineage II subscribers automatically become free players when Goddess of Destruction launches. Any remaining prepaid game time on your account is converted to NCoin that you can use in the L2 Store. Unused time is converted to an equivalent dollar value and exchanged for the same dollar value of NCoin.

Q: Are there any incentives for me to maintain or reactivate my subscription before Goddess of Destruction launches?
A: Yes. If you continue to progress to maximum level, you will be one of the first to experience the Awakening process and the new suspenseful and action-packed high-level content in Goddess of Destruction. At launch, any remaining game time is converted to NCoin, so you'll have prepaid funds ready to spend on L2 Store items.

Q: I used to play Lineage II, but I'm not currently a subscriber. Can I access my previous characters?
A: In most cases, your previous characters are still available and you can play them for free when you reactivate your account. Depending on how long you've been away and whether you remember your credentials, you may need to go through additional steps to gain access to your characters.

Q: Are there chat limitations for free players?
A: No, all players can access in-game chat and mail.

Q: What if I need customer service help while I'm a free player?
A: All free players receive equal and ample customer service.

Purchasing In-Game Store Items

Q: What are NCoin and the L2 Store? How will items be delivered in game after purchase?
A: NCoin is the virtual currency used to buy items in the L2 Store. Your NCoin is stored in a digital wallet. Once your wallet has been funded, you can use NCoin to purchase items through the in-game L2 Store. The L2 Store contains items to enhance gameplay. After you purchase an item, it appears in your inventory. You can also trade some items between your characters through the Dimensional Merchant NPC.

Q: What kinds of items are available in the L2 Store? Is the game still enjoyable without buying L2 Store items?
A: The L2 Store contains helpful items in categories such as XP boosts, supplies, cosmetic (vanity) items, special bundles, premium packs and items exclusive to events, holidays, and promotions. The items in the L2 Store enhance your in-game experience by accelerating gameplay or delighting you, but you don't have to purchase anything to enjoy Goddess of Destruction.

Q: Will I be able to sell or trade items that I purchase in the L2 Store?
A: Most items you can purchase through the L2 Store can be traded between characters within your account. You will also able to trade and sell some items to characters outside of your account.

Q: If I am a City of Heroes: Freedom™ player, can I use Paragon Points to buy items in the L2 Store?
A: No, Paragon Points and NCoin are not interchangeable.

Content Expansions and Server Issues

Q: Now that the game is free, will there be future content updates and expansions?
A: Yes, Lineage II continues to evolve! There are already multiple chapters planned for Goddess of Destruction, and the game will offer additional expansions for as long as players continue to support it.

Q: Will current, former, and new players play together on the same servers?
A: Yes. When Goddess of Destruction launches, current players will remain on their current servers. Additional servers will be added to accommodate the influx of new players and returning former players. After launch, if you decide to resettle your character to another server, you will be able to purchase a character transfer.

Q: I heard that Innova will be the new official service provider for Lineage II in Europe when Goddess of Destruction launches. What does that mean for me?
A: NCsoft West will continue to support Lineage II in all aspects of the business in North America, and will retain existing European players. In order to preserve the active Lineage II community, we will be moving the physical location of the European server (Naia) to North America. The service offering will be different between Innova and NCsoft West, so you can choose to start new characters on either service.

http://www.lineage2.com/gd/play-your-way.html

PostNapisane: 4 lis 2011, 08:19 
w skrócie:

1. L2 przechodzi na system free2play
2. Jedyny europejski serwer ncsoft zostaje przeniesiony do USA z zachowanie time zone EU czyly gmt+1
3. NCsoft przechodzi na f2p także i jeżeli będzie więcej osób grało to doda nowe serwery w usa.
4. Inova stworzy nowe serwery w EU, prawdopodobnie zlokalizowane w Rosji, ponieważ zamiast gg używają frost a ten program monitoruje twój komputer 24/7
5. termin przejścia na f2p to grudzień.

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2011, 22:40 
termin 30 listopada

http://truly-free.lineage2.com/index

ktos bedzie grac ?

PostNapisane: 24 lis 2011, 15:19 
Huragan napisał(a):
termin 30 listopada

http://truly-free.lineage2.com/index

ktos bedzie grac ?

30 listopada to serwery NCsoft przechodzą na F2P innova nie ogłosiła jeszcze terminu otwarcia swoich serwerów!

PostNapisane: 24 lis 2011, 18:11 
serwery Ncsoft są free od wczoraj, 30 wchodzi ubdate god.

PostNapisane: 24 lis 2011, 20:11 
arkadek
Gdzie tam masz Innova?? Dales link do NC Softu

Innva to:
http://lineage2.eu/pl

-------------------------------
Darkfall New Dawn
www.ratsinthehats.pl
-------------------------------
POE: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/vie ... le/dudriel

PostNapisane: 27 lis 2011, 17:38 
montezuma napisał(a):

Montezuma cos sie dzieje po przejscu na f2p na serwerach Na (ncsoft) czy posucha ?. Zastanawiam sie czy wrocic na wersje ncsoftu czy poczekac na innove

PostNapisane: 27 lis 2011, 18:26 
Dunadan napisał(a):
montezuma napisał(a):

Montezuma cos sie dzieje po przejscu na f2p na serwerach Na (ncsoft) czy posucha ?. Zastanawiam sie czy wrocic na wersje ncsoftu czy poczekac na innove

wszyscy czekają na god

PostNapisane: 28 lis 2011, 14:01 
Nuuuuuuuda generalnie kazdy czeka na GOD tak jak juz Zoja powiedzial ;) Generalnie masa ludzi na servach siedzi reselling kwitnie ;)