mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 10:03 
Wbic sie do brzycha alba ( badz mida) kamieniem.

Maly wypis tego co chcemy wiedziec przede wszystkim o ram's , a na poczatek kilka info co robi komu dobrze :

Primary Target Secondary Target Tertiary Target

Rams Gates None None
Ballista Siege, Boats Players Walls, Gates
Palintone Siege, Boats Players Walls, Gates
Catapult Players Walls, Boats Gates, Siege
Trebuchet Walls, Boats Players Gates, Siege
Boiling Oil Players Siege None

A teraz wspomniany wypis co i jak robic zeby ram dobrze dzialal ( znaczy sie robimy niedlugo siakies cwiczenia bojowe hihihi) :

Ram operators will make the ram that they are driving move faster if they have the "Lifter" realm ability.

To open the Siege control window for the Ram type /control or right click on the Ram. You will see buttons to aim, swing, move, release, repair, and salvage, if you are controlling the ram. You can move a ram by selecting the ground with your mouse cursor or by setting your ground target and clicking the 'Move' button. Click the 'Stop' button to stop the ram's movement. Once you have moved the ram to a door, target the door. The ram will automatically arm. When it has completed arming, you can click the 'Swing' button to swing the ram and damage the door.

Rams are faster and thus do more damage with a well-organized crew. The lead controller’s window is described above. All the other people “on board” the ram have a smaller control interface much like the controllers do, but they are missing a few buttons such as “move,” “aim,” and “salvage.” Here’s how combat works with a crew on the ram:

The controller aims the ram, and the arming timer bar begins to fill from left to right. The controller can hit “swing” at any time, but is aiming to hit the button at the moment the bar is at 100%. If he hits the button too soon, the damage is weak and puny. If he hits it too long after the bar reached 100%, the damage will be weak and puny. The closest to 100%, the better. At 100%, the damage will be at maximum, and the game will congratulate you on your masterful timing.

After the controller hits “swing,” the ram will wait for any crew members to contribute for up to three seconds before firing. (The one exception – if the controller doesn’t hit “swing” for three or more seconds after the timer hits 100%, the ram will go the instant the controller DOE S hit the button.).

Passengers on the ram can play either a passive or an active role. Each passenger on board the ram reduces the length of time it takes the arming timer to fill up, just by sitting there. However, in addition to reducing the arming timer, a passenger can directly contribute to the damage the ram does by trying to time his swing.

As with the controller, the passenger should try to hit “swing” at when the timer hits 100%. Too early, or too long after the timer displays 100% and the passenger’s damage added will be minimal or nonexistent. Of course, if the controller forgets to hit swing, the ram won’t actually swing at all, no matter how perfect the crew is.

If every seat on the ram is taken, and everyone on the ram hits the swing key at exactly 100%, the damage will be at its maximum and the ram will be at its fastest rearming speed.

Ogolnie im bardziej kazdy z zalogi rama wceluje w 100%, tym wiekszy dmg. Jo

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 10:06 
nerf keep fights!!!!!11

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 10:43 
zaba sie nie znasz to nie bluznij. Plan taki jest - bierzemy rama, kill towera, i teraz 2 opcje, albo czekamy az przyjda i farmujemy przy keepie, albo odjezdzamy troche i farmujemy ich jak staraja sie nam odebrac towerka, wczoraj zesmy 20k na tym zrobili w 2-2,5h wiec naprawde niezle

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 11:12 
nie bede czytal postow dluzszych niz jedna linijka. szkole juz skonczylem i nie jest to trendy :roll:

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 11:55 
no tak , super jest z tymi roznymi urzadzeniami, ja chetnie bym sobie zrobil taki jeden dzien - claim , upgrade keepa, postawilbym wiecej hookow, wyposazyl , i probowal bronic :) jakby sie robilo goraco to mozna by zawolac jakas zaprzyjazniona grupe :)
tylko please nie podczas weekendu bo moge byc pijacko zajety :(

a co do obslugi urzadzenia , nie kumam czemu nie udalo mi sie ani razu wsiasc do urzadzenia inaczej niz jako helper :/
wie ktos???

Uo - Platinus, DAoc - Paltinus , WoW - Bioter , WAR - Haissem , SWTOR - Haissem
GW2- Haissem

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 12:12 
bede przez weekend gral raczej - mam nadzieje ze NF w koncu mi sie spodobaja :>

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 12:25 
Platinus napisał(a):
a co do obslugi urzadzenia , nie kumam czemu nie udalo mi sie ani razu wsiasc do urzadzenia inaczej niz jako helper :/
wie ktos???

Bo kto postawi urzadzenie jest jego wlascicielem, jezeli ten ktos chce , zeby inna osoba sxterowala nim, musi zrobic release takiego uzadzenia ( button na opcjach jak sterujesz uzadzeniem, ktorego ja nie mam , bo cos pewnie z ui nie pasuje...)