mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 4 mar 2010, 01:32 
http://fw.perfectworld.com/
Perfect World Entertainment, the folks behind Perfect World and Battle of the Immortals, have announced "Forsaken World," a new free-to-play MMORPG that is said to bring the best of East and Western cultures together.

· 5 Distinct Races, each with their own in-depth narrative and history in Forsaken World – Stonemen, Elves, Dwarfs, Humans and the Kindred

· 8 Classes – Warrior, Protector, Assassin, Marksman, Mage, Priest, Vampire and Bard

· 11 Exciting Occupations to choose from including – Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Bladesmith, Tamer and Alchemist

Chyba kolejny klon wowa by chynczyki, ale może się da w to grać :D
http://fw.perfectworld.com/intro

Graficznie ładne i jak zwykle troche przesłodzona grafika (postacie cos ala Aion)

Tytuł będzie miał poniekąd jeden plus, będzie za friko.

PostNapisane: 5 mar 2010, 07:36 
To już wiem czemu Battles of immortals został opóźniony !! Te chińczyki mnie wkurzają ! Robia 2 gry naraz ... bezsensu !

PostNapisane: 21 maja 2010, 13:43 
już nie mogę się doczekać, kiedy będą beta testy w końcu

PostNapisane: 21 maja 2010, 15:48 
Jak mozna w takie gnioty grac?: /

PostNapisane: 21 maja 2010, 16:57 
Te Intro czy tam trailer ma zajebisty klimacik. Taki Warhammerowy, gosciu wyglada jak battle priest.

Co nie zmienia faktua ze poza fajnym intrem ta gra nic nie ma :D

PostNapisane: 22 maja 2010, 20:36 
Zapisalem sie na closed beta.. teraz tylko czekam na maila z zapowiedzia. :)

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2010, 19:59 
Na zimę tego roku... <_<

PostNapisane: 16 wrz 2010, 13:04 
Cytuj:
Perfect World Entertainment announced the first phase of Closed Beta for Forsaken World will be launching on October 27th, 2010. You can apply for the Beta on the official site. ( http://fw.perfectworld.com/ )

Cytuj:
Yes, its been confirmed that there will be a EU server. I believe its located in the Netherlands.

PostNapisane: 16 paź 2010, 08:59 
Mam jeden klucz do oddania. PM me.

/edit. Oddany.

PS:

Kilka słów na temat bety:

Cytuj:
With two phases currently planned for closed beta testing, the first phase will focus primarily on the following aspects of Forsaken World:

* Content up to level 30. Characters will be capped at this point during phase 1.
* Starting zones for all races
* Basic guild functions
* Beginner pets and pet functions
* Crafting and refining
* All UI elements

Cytuj:
Phase 2 will broaden the horizons a little bit, with content up to level 50 being accessible. The following aspects of Forsaken World will then be open for testing:

* Guild Wars
* Arena Battles
* Dueling
* Cash Shop enabled (players will be provided cash shop currency for free during this phase)
* Advanced guild functions
* Advanced pet functions