mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 16 cze 2011, 21:17 
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me??

Here is some info for the game:
Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience".
Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while utilizing the most effortless in-game mechanic on the market today! No more having to spend hours deciphering complex control combinations, players can just jump straight into the fray alongside their friends and enjoy.

Exclusive screens, artwork, introductory trailers and forum can be found on their website.

Scarlet Legacy main page:
Fantasy MMORPG -Scarlet Legacy

Youtube Class Trailer:
YOUTUBE-Scarlet Legacy Class Trailer

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Join the fight and rescue Princess Scarlet from the Evil Forces!

Choose from Four Hero Classes
Start your quest as a Warrior, Assassin, Monk and Mystic to save the princess!

Unique Fighting Styles
Each class has specialized fighting styles and can form a skill tree of Normal, Heart or Master Skill to allow for different combinations of abilities!

Powerful Item Sets
Equip an arsenal of rare armor, weapons and costumes to aid you in your quest to save the Princess!

Enchantments and Professions
Combine or create an assortment of items for even more powerful effects and pick from 10 professions Weapons Crafting, Blacksmithing, Cooking, First Aid, Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Engineering, Herbalism, Mining and Hunting to progress in your journey!

Epic Hero Parties
Fight it alone or create your own party to explore and discover 14 zones and up to 6 instances with your friends!

Build Strong Relationships
Receive bonus items, abilities and in-game perks by using the three match making systems in game such as Lover Couple, Master and Apprentice and God-Brother and Sister!

PvP Death Matches
Settle grudges personally against Friends or Foe. Form guilds with other players to earn PvP ranks, powerful equipment and some of the best items in the Battlefield Arena!

Youtube:
YOUTUBE-Scarlet Legacy

Fantasy MMORPG -Scarlet Legacy

PostNapisane: 16 cze 2011, 21:41 
nie

PostNapisane: 16 cze 2011, 22:14 
nienawidze chińskich klimatów

PostNapisane: 16 cze 2011, 23:11 
Can I fuck underage girls in this game?

PostNapisane: 16 cze 2011, 23:23 
Oyci3C napisał(a):
Can I fuck underage girls in this game?

Sure you can mate. This game has been Pedobear approved ...

T.

PostNapisane: 17 cze 2011, 10:12 
FAIL.

PostNapisane: 28 cze 2011, 21:25 
Scarlet Legacy CBT starts on August 4th and will last 7 days. Can’t wait.

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic. ... 80&t=84420