mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 lip 2011, 14:52 
Dziś ruszyły otwarte Alpha testy - klient 1.5Gb

http://cto.yougame.asia/

Co to jest dokładnie nie wiem :)

"City Transformer Online is a Real 3D Action MMOPRG that brings with it a strong futuristic urban flavor topped with a science-fiction-styled dressing, bringing an in-style, unknown journey that is full of surprises to every player who wishes to create a beautiful new era and have a taste of a sci-fi-esque and futuristic world.

Other than exhibiting an excellent quality in terms of graphics found only in next-generation products, the game also inherited and expanded in terms of content design, which not only comes with all game play styles prevalent in current mainstream MMORPGs, also added lots of innovative elements, fulfilling the objective of providing an entertainment value unlike any previous online games."

PostNapisane: 28 lip 2011, 22:32 
Pograłem i całkiem niezłe, 6 klas, spora customizacja, grafika i sam transforming fajnie wygląda...choć na bossa samemu sie nie da pójść....jak na Alpha jest dobra.

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2011, 09:06 
Male & Female:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Classes:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Customization:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Ingame:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2011, 10:34 
Probowalem odpalic ale po aktualizacji 2 x podczas uruchamiania wywalilo mi blue screena i zresetowalo pc

Probowalem na xp/7 i to samo