mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 8 lut 2007, 20:01 
EVE Online's community is going through a bit of a turbulent phase at the moment. And that's putting it lightly. Blue's News is reporting that users are a tad upset at some of the CCP (the game's developers) team, who have been caught rorting the system while logged on anonymously as players. Player Borgholio sums it up neatly on the game's forums:

Cytuj:
The concern is that Band of Brothers (and possibly other large alliances) have received ill-gotten assistance from the Developers or GMs in the form of blueprints, ships, etc...People care about rampant cheating by those whose job it is to STOP cheating. By conveniently ignoring this issue, you are only reinforcing the belief that CCP has something to hide.

Staff cheating in their own online game? Even if it is only a handful of the CCP staff perpetrating these ill deeds, this is what you could call some bad PR. Luke Plunkett

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=75215

Przewal staty jak swiat jednak wydaje mi sie ze w eve takie dzialania maja wieksze konsekwencje niz w innych mmo. Care to discuss?

Player>> Ban?
[GM]Dave>> If you insist.

PostNapisane: 8 lut 2007, 20:29 
Cytuj:
who have been caught rorting the system

Ze co? Co to znaczy "rorting" ?

PostNapisane: 8 lut 2007, 20:44 
Teoria spiskowa jest równie stara... Zawistni ludzie także...
Imo.
Chociaż fajnie by było zaprzyjaźnić się z jakimś gmem :D

PostNapisane: 8 lut 2007, 21:12 
Znaczy ja sie zastanawiam czy CCP dalo jakies oficnalne info ze takie osoby zostaly wykryte i ukarane?;p Bo to ze gracze tak pisza to wiadomo. Przeciez to gra w ktorej jest pelno pvp a jak sie w dupe dostanie od kogos slabszego pod wzgledem skilli ( a to chyba dosc mozliwe w eve;) ) to zaraz sie szuka znakow na niebie i niewidzialnej reki ;] No a jak juz caly corp co ma 2000 memberow jedzie 2gi corp z taka iloscia pilotow to mysle ze jeszcze z 100 innych teorii moze sie tam zrodzic;)