mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2008, 17:11 
Witam!

Pozwolę sobie napisać tego posta z informacją dotyczącą szkoleń PvP organizowanych przez korporację, w której aktualnie jestem. Korporacja nazywa się Agony Unleashed, i jest to nastawiona całkowicie na PvP, i szkolenie pilotów w PvP. Chodzi o to by nawet największy carebear miał możliwość bez większego stresu zasmakować, poznać i nauczyć się małe, co nieco o PvP w EVE. 8)

Szkolenie jest szkoleniem praktycznym, choć zawiera też trochę teorii. :roll:
Prowadzone jest w języku angielskim, na Ventrillo. Cała komunikacja odbywa się na Ventrillo, zarówno podczas szkolenia jak i później w trakcie jak już gang leci na akcję szukać guza. :evil:
Koszt tej zabawy to tylko 7 mil isk za poziom BASIC, + 3 statki z Fitem, ogólnie nie powinno przekroczyć 10 mil isk w wersji minimum, no jak ktoś przyleci EAS z Fitem oficerskim i to wkropi to jego decyzja, niewliczony w to jest koszt clone contract. :evil:
Dobrze jest posiadć jumpclona, jeśli komuś szkoda implantów, regułą jest, że gang leci i walczy do czasu, kiedy go nie zniszczy nieprzyjaciel lub nie padnie na gate campie. :roll:

By wziąć udział w szkoleniu trwający od 6 do 9 godzin należy:
- posiadać ventrillo z opcją słuchania i mówienia
- Posiadać minimum takie skille:

Do wyboru: Caldari, Amarr, Gallente lub Minmatar Frigate 1+
Propulsion Jamming 1+
Afterburner 1+
Sensor Linking 1+
Warp Drive Operation 3+
Target Painting 1+
Weapon Disruption 1+
Electronic Warfare 1+

- zarejestrować się na stronie Agony Unleashed
http://www.agony-unleashed.com/news.php

- zapisać na szkolenie w topiku na forum, np w takim topiku
http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plu ... php?102444

- cieszyć się efektami szkolenia : - link do killboardu -
http://www.agony-unleashed.com/class_kills/?a=home

Uwagi końcowe :
By wziąć udział w szkoleniu na dowolnym poziomie organizowanym przez PvP_University nie jest konieczne wstąpienie do korporacji Agony Unleashed lub sojuszu Agony Empire. :roll:
Szkolenia nie są pretekstem do werbowania ludzi, jest wręcz zakaz takich działań w trakcie szkolenia i po. Po zaliczeniu danego szkolenia można za darmo brać udział w kolejnych szkoleniach tego samego poziomu, np jeśli ukończysz kurs poziomu BASIC możesz w przyszłości zapisać się na kolejne szkolenie bez wnoszenia opłaty
Jest możliwość założenia konta korporacyjnego w Agony, wtedy opłaty za kurs są niższe. :roll:
Agony Unleashed nie zmusza nikogo do strzelania w cele o dobrym standingu, czyli jeśli wasz korp lub sojusz posiada ustawione standy do spotkanego właśnie statku - nie ma obowiązku atakowania go, natomiast, ponieważ Agony Unleashed samo nie posiada praktycznie żadnych napów każdy spotkany statek neutralny w 0.0 lub z ujemnym standingiem w low secu jest traktowany jak cel podlegający atakowi. :evil:

Serdecznie zapraszam wszystkich chętnych do zabawy i nauki. I tych z bagażem wiedzy i tych całkiem nowych, bojących się PvP, low sec, czy wręcz przerażonych 0.0. Oderwijcie się na kilka godzin od kolejnego nudnego targania vedesparu na pustym belcie w empire, lub kolejnej misji lv [1-4] by się zabawić . :evil:

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2008, 17:50 
Eve University robi to samo, tradycje ma wieloletnie, ich 'absolwenci' latają w najlepszych korpach, często refunduje statki, "zatrudnia" jednych z najlepszych fachowców w świecie EvE.

Codziennie jakieś lekcje, na różnych poziomach zaawansowania, nie tylko z dziedziny PvP, tona unikalnych informacji na wewnętrznym forum, filmiki, mp3, nie da sie lepiej.

ZA DARMO

http://www.eve-ivy.com/

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2008, 17:55 
i fajni ludzie w dodatku tam są ;)

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2008, 18:03 
Shadhun napisał(a):
Eve University robi to samo, tradycje ma wieloletnie

Agony tez istnieje nie od dzis i tez ma swoja renome. :)

PostNapisane: 17 gru 2008, 02:25 
Nie wiem czy się nie mylę, ale w przeciwieństwie do tego IVY, którego nomen-omen nie znam wcale, Agony szkoli pilotów pozostających w swoich korpach, i nie wymaga przyłączenia się do korpa by wziąść udział w szkoleniu lub uzyskać dostęp do materiałów z zakresu szkolenia.

PostNapisane: 30 gru 2008, 14:44 
Wypowiedź jednego z instruktorow EVE university.

I recently took the Dec 6, 2008 PvP-Basic course (BASIC - 0612082100), and posted a review of it on my corp's website (I am a member of Eve University), and decided to post a copy of it here also, mostly unedited.

Usual disclaimer, I am not an officer in E-Uni, this is not an official statement or endorsement by them, simply my opinions. So here is a review of the course from a student's perspective:

---

Well, I told someone I was going to review the AU PvP-Basic class, then forgot - wups. So here it is. Warning, incoming Wall of Text:

As background: Agony Unleashed is a pure PvP corporation:

http://www.agony-unleashed.com/news.php

They periodically offer classes to non-members (for a Fee):
PvP-Basic (30 students/8 hours)
PvP-Wolfpack (destroyer packs)
PvP-Covops (which I'm still waiting for
PvP-Advanced

The PvP-Basic is usually 7M isk, and also usually fills up within hours of being announced... I have missed several being a few hours late However, they did a Christmas special with 100 students for 3M Isk recently, which they described as ‘experimental’, and a test of CCP’s new Stackless IO

First, the downsides -The course started in the middle of nowhere, Berta this time, instead of the previous Nonni. Nonni is close to Jita, easier to get ships to than Berta. Ah well... Plus, it’s a fairly major time and cash commitment. Finally, they don't offer *enough* classes But they're working on it.

Before I discuss the (considerable) benefits of the course, I want to add a disclaimer that nothing in this review, should be considered a criticism of my corp, E-Uni's PvP classes . The Uni has good classes and teachers, and lots of good information in their forums. However, PvP is *all* that Agony Unleashed does, and they're very good at it - and teaching it.

After paying/being accepted into the course, a week before the class, they give students access to their PvP-Basic Wiki, which contains an extensive set of articles in one location, including:

Basic PvP Mechanics
Bubbles and Warping
Configuring the Eve client for PvP
Frigate Fleet Fitting: using the Hydra Principle
Getting Maximum PvP Value from your skill training
Introduction to Bookmarks in Eve
Overview Setup
PvP Comms 101
PvP-Basic Preparation Checklist
Recommended Modules for Basic
Your Clone and Your Pod

The articles have many pages of information, which, printed out, gave me plenty to read during the 30-jump alt-hauling of five frigates to Berta... And they make it clear that the student is expected to read and be familiar with all of it, *before* class starts. The class was intensive, and despite having nearly 100 students, generally moved at a good pace. Since it was 8+ hours, there were frequent docking bio breaks, fortunately.

The first half was roughly 3-3.5 hours of theory/practice in highsec, and the next 4+ hours was nullsec operations. We started with all the basics - fleet composition, why take all the specific modules in the recommendations, etc. As might be obvious from the name Hydra Principle, they use similar tactics to the Uni - large combined-arms fleets with a mix of EWar/tackling/dps. Their materials are copyrighted, but I don’t think they’d mind me quoting this paragraph as an example of their approach to fleets:

“A frigate fleet is not simply a blob of people in frigates. Blobs are disorganized, often poorly fitted mess of ships that rely on sheer numbers to win. The tech one frigate fleet, properly configured, would utterly destroy a frigate blob of the same size. Agony Unleashed has proven this to be the case a number of times in our classes (by students such as yourself. The key to learning how to build a fleet and not a blob is to study the configuration of a frigate fleet. This article will teach you how to take a blob of frigates and turn them into a lethal force that can absolutely crush much larger ships.”

Then on to forming a fleet, moving, aligning, voice comms, etc. Running exercises such as finding the optimal orbit size, with/without an AB active, and Spiral-approaching a larger ship. Basically, rather than running a frigate straight at a battleship, with zero traversal angle, you aim at a 45 degree angle, AB in, and continually spiral in. The designated target checked our angle in his overview, to give feedback on how close we were to the correct angle. That's how most lessons were, a mix of lecture covering the theory - how you do something, *why* you do it, then practicing it, with feedback from the instructors.

The second half, it was off to explore strange new star systems, meet new people - and shoot them... As they made clear, the fleet was going to keep moving until it found targets, even if we all cloned home And we did find many targets, I think the KB had 19 kills [updated, I was told many more]. Unfortunately most of them were 1-3 ships, we never found a large fleet, but a kill's a kill... After 4+ hours, they had circled back to Berta, and docked up. I think they setup an in-fleet combat after that, red versus blue, but I had to leave at that point – it was a long 8 hours.

Overall, the class was excellent. There was a lot of information to absorb, then put into practice, and it went extremely well, especially considering they had never had that many students before (a few glitches due to size/Ventrillo limitations, but they said it was experimental

The PvP-Basic course was intended to instill the core PvPs skills quickly, *and* form a framework for more advanced classes and training, and it accomplished that very well. I was happy with it at the Xmas price of 3M, but it would have been worth 7M easily - it was time well spent.

Three things I really liked about it - first, the Wiki format for articles. Everything related to the PvP-Basic class was in one spot.

Second, the fact that it *was* text articles. Many resources on the net are MP3s or video. Which is good, but personally, I simply prefer *text* - I read fast, and text is easier to scan through, back up, re-read, underline, make a checklist of required mods, etc... And the text went into a high level of detail, with several pages explaining things like Signature Radius and every factor that affects it.

Third, the class was focussed, and moved fast. Not that we didn't have the occasional screwup, (clicking 'warp to' when the instructor said 'align to', etc). But in general, the students took it seriously. Now, I'm not saying that students in my corp's class aren't serious - much I think part of it is that the Uni is a more relaxed atmosphere than AU. Plus the AU situation was very different. In the AU class, people have paid a lot of *money* for the class, and spent lots of time hauling ships a long way, and read a dozen articles of prep material. Basically, we put in a huge up-front commitment to the class, and wanted to get our money's worth So there is a different psychology on the part of the students, and different expectations in the AU class from both students and teachers.

The bottom line is, the AU instructors are obviously professional PvPers, they know the material, and have the skill to transmit it to a big bunch of newbies. If you have the time and cash, this course is highly recommended. I am definitely planning on taking their other courses, especially Covops (hint, hint...)

Sen Gyounen (E-Uni Freshman once again)

"For all your days, prepare, and meet them ever alike;
When you are the anvil, bear - when the hammer, strike."

Zródło : http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plu ... php?104994

PostNapisane: 30 gru 2008, 14:49 
A możesz streścić ? Nie wziąłem okularów i cięzko się czyta.

PostNapisane: 30 gru 2008, 15:19 
Moge, pisze że Agony robi to co robi inaczej niż EVE University.
Że musiał biedactwo lecieć taki kawał na zajecia z JITA industrialem :)
Że szkolenie Agony jest bardziej skupione na PvP, tym praktycznym i tym teoretycznym które się robi przed akcją. Ze Agony samo w sobie jest tylko PvP i tylko tym się zajmuje, i jest w tym dobre. Ze uzywane są podobne rozwiązania budowy gangu co w University. Całość ocenia bardzo dobrze, i że jest to warte tych 3 czy 7 mil isk.
Wysoko ocenia FC z Agony itd ... Wymienia listę artykułów z wiki Agony mających przygotować kursanta do tego co będzie robione i jak będzie robione itp ...

PostNapisane: 19 sty 2009, 10:45 
Odbyły sie kolejne zajęcia w PvP University. Bardzo sobie chwalili te zajęcia kursanci, niestety nie dane mi było latać w gangu od początku, załapałem się dopiero na drugą fale, gdzie nadzialiśmy się na dobrze dowodzoną grupę blokującą wejście do 0.0. Po chwilowym zamieszaniu kiedy gang się podzielił na dwie części w wyniku błyskotliwej akcji przeciwników, nasz FC wybrał primary cel i wydał rozkaz walki do końca. . . mój biedny interceptor poległ ... nastapił suicide atak na znacznie silniejsze ugrupowanie przeciwników z obu stron gate, w ten sposób Gang zgrupował się i osiągnaoł wyznaczony przez FC cel ... to chyba był jakis ally z CVA ??? >:D
Po przegrupowaniu sił FC poprawadził naszą flotkę do systemu "wczasowego" gdzie udało się upolować kilku przeciwników, jednakże pojawienie się sporej grupy wrogo nastawionych statków zmusiło FC do odwołania grup przechwytujących ... mój biedny Rifter .... skubany Tarnis uciekł mi na 25% hull ... no nic ... zajęcia były fajne, kupa akcji, adrenalinki i pew_pew z profesjonalnym FC prowadzacym gang do walki ...

linkzor do KB :

http://www.agony-unleashed.com/class_kills/?a=home

Zapraszam na następne zajęcia, odbęda się gdzieś na koniec stycznia - początek lutego chyba że przygotownia do ally tourmentu zawłaszczy większą cześć czasu Agony pilots.

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2009, 09:32 
Stok / Scorpio - też grasz w Eve? Jakiego masz nicka w grze? (ja - Huckstero) :D

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2009, 14:19 
Edmund.