https://community.eveonline.com/news/de ... ve-online/
- Your clone state will be determined by your account status. Characters on subscribed or PLEXed accounts will be granted Omega state, while Alpha state will be given to characters on any unsubscribed account.
- Omega can be summed up in a very simple way: It works exactly like subscribed accounts always have.
- The most important thing to know about Alpha clones is that they may only use a specific set of skills and skill levels. To begin with, we are planning that the Alpha skill set will be focused on using tech one Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers.
- Alpha clones will only be able to use ship and weapon skills native to their faction.
- If you have skills trained on a character in Alpha State, which are not part of the Alpha skill set, those skills will be locked and unusable until Omega state is reactivated. Characters will start the game with the same 400,000 skill points as they do now and will be able to train freely within the Alpha list.
- A fully trained Alpha will have roughly 5 million skill points.