mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 31 sty 2010, 16:33 
The War continues to rage in the North and your skill and bravery are still needed in Mirkwood. In the latest release from the award-winning The Lord of the Rings Online™, your part in the epic tale continues in Volume 3: Allies of the King, Book 1: Oath of the Rangers. Return to Dol Guldur and fight in four Skirmishes with new 12-person mode in the shadow of the Necromancer’s Tower. Plus, fire and madness await in the Depths of Nûrz Ghâshu, an additional new Skirmish where you must rescue a brave fighter from flame and shadow. To help you meet the dangers ahead, you can now craft items up to level 65.

Yet an adventurer’s work is never done. As the Fellowship begins its journey South, a message is delivered that the future king needs his allies. The Rangers, powerful fighters and strong defenders of the Free Peoples, must prepare to ride to the aid of their leader. But they are a reduced and scattered band, and you must marshal them quickly so that they can help the king find his destiny.

Marshal the Rangers for War!

The Shadow is spreading over Middle-earth, and the future king needs his allies to gather around him. Your part in the legend of the Ring continues as you must gather the Rangers of the North and bring them to the aid of their leader as he prepares to face his greatest challenge. You must race across the Northlands, where malice has already awoken and evil is growing, and marshal the Rangers to meet the coming storm. The fate of the king depends on this journey, and the hopes of all the Free Peoples of Middle-earth!

Fire and Madnes in the Depths of Nurz Ghashu

One of the Rangers, mighty fighter for the Free Peoples of Middle-earth, has ventured into the fiery depths of Nûrz Ghâshu, believing that his daughter is trapped within. In this deadly new Skirmish, you must brave flame and madness to rescue a Ranger of the North who has been called to aid his future King. Should you fail, the hope of Middle-earth may be lost.

Four Skirmishes Call for the Courage of 12 Brave Heroes

At the Necromancer’s Gate, a powerful Olog-Hai thinks he’s king of the hill, and your force must prove him wrong.
Before the Gate of the Ringwraith’s Lair, creatures of nightmare seek to lay a deadly trap.
Man the catapults! A powerful force seeks to capture the outpost at Thangúlhad, and you must drive them back into the darkness.
In the dungeons of Dannenglor, captured elves face torment and destruction, unless you can rescue them from the Enemy!

New level 65 Recipes nad crafiting Updates

Make your own power with new Level 65 recipes and updates to crafting abilities.
New icons and updated stats for all Jeweller recipes.
New recipes and more powerful products for Cooks.
New class items for Weaponsmiths and Woodworker.
New crop recipes for Artisan, Master, and Superior Farmers.

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2010, 11:03 
mrynar napisał(a):
New level 65 Recipes nad crafiting Updates

Da sie juz crafcic armory z hopem i 1st age bronie?

I co z Rohanem? :)

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2010, 13:24 
Z tego co tam mozna bylo wygrzebac Rohan ma byc next expasionem (duzym , pudelkowym) cos jak bylo z MoM

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2010, 13:38 
nie da sie i raczej nie bedzie takiego craftu.

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2010, 16:03 
warhameron napisał(a):
nie da sie i raczej nie bedzie takiego craftu.

Na tym etapie Metalsmith nie ma wiekszego sensu :(
Ciekawe co to za recki beda u farmera.

Moze Rohan "opozniaja" bo maja problem z walka na koniach. Bez tego ten dodatek bylby lekkim failem IMO.

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2010, 18:06 
Jak zwykle tylko jubiler dostanie wykoksowane recki i tylko on zrobi fortune w pare dni po wyjsciu dodatku.

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2010, 11:49 
warhameron napisał(a):
Jak zwykle tylko jubiler dostanie wykoksowane recki i tylko on zrobi fortune w pare dni po wyjsciu dodatku.

Jubiler zawsze mial z gorki. Huriel znowu zarobi krocie :)

PostNapisane: 22 lut 2010, 17:17 
Troche informacji o nadchodzacych zmianach:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game ... -Tour.html

PostNapisane: 22 lut 2010, 19:41 
Zanosi się na najgorszy dodatek do lotro. Gracze mają dość grindu i nie robia skirmishy, więc co trza zrobić,żeby je robili ? Zmusić ich :D chcesz miec nowe recepty, farm skirmishe...

PostNapisane: 22 lut 2010, 20:33 
imo gra idzie w dobrym kierunku, skrimisze > bladzenie po morii

PostNapisane: 22 lut 2010, 21:38 
Skirmishe to mega nuda. Mam nadzieje, ze LOTRO nie stanie sie kolejna gra gdzie gracze zamiast zaludniac swat loguja sie na instancjonowany "fun", dzieki "genialnym" pomyslom devsow.