mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 990 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2008, 12:08 
Cytuj:
Dear Age of Conan Tech Tester,

First of all, we wish to thank you for participating in the Age of Conan Tech Test program. The Tech tests have worked tremendously well for us. We have learned and improved the game considerably based on your valuable efforts.

To show our appreciation for your time and dedication during these tests, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you into the Closed Beta for Age of Conan! This invite gives you unrestricted access to the entire splendor of Age of Conan, and we hope you will continue to test the game all the way until release. Seeing this is a closed beta you will get to test the latest and best of what we have, and you can expect to see many improvements in the next few weeks.

Tech testerzy sprawdźcie mejle :)

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2008, 18:06 
no niby tez dostalem ale dalej pisza w tym mailu cos takiego:

najpierw pisza

To show our appreciation for your time and dedication during these tests, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you into the Closed Beta for Age of Conan! This invite gives you unrestricted access to the entire splendor of Age of Conan, and we hope you will continue to test the game all the way until release. Seeing this is a closed beta you will get to test the latest and best of what we have, and you can expect to see many improvements in the next few weeks.

a potem:

We will hold the Closed Beta NDA for everyone but journalists until launch, but you are allowed to openly communicate about your experiences up to level 13. We still have many additions and improvements to the game prior to launch, as you will surely see by playing in the next couple of weeks. Even the early experience will improve greatly in the upcoming period, so we urge you to speak about it in public should you wish to.

to zdaje sie do 13 lv cap jest?

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2008, 18:10 
Nie, możesz grać powyżej lvl 13, ale nie możesz o tym rozmawiać ;)

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2008, 21:01 
Ile jest w sumie gb do sciagniecia razem z patchami?

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2008, 21:33 
sam klient waży około 12,5 gb, po zainstalowaniu całośc waży około 24 gb. Same patche dużo nie waża:)

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2008, 09:20 
dobra, mozna grac powyzej lv 13, ale nic wiecej nie moge powiedziec

lol :]

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2008, 09:29 
znaczy da sie to obejsc tak? :P

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2008, 09:48 
Volc napisał(a):
dobra, mozna grac powyzej lv 13, ale nic wiecej nie moge powiedziec

lol :]

znaczy ze na "open" fileplanet becie ? :E (tak lub nie) :P

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2008, 10:00 
no open beta - fileplanet - jak masz jakis trik to daj na PM skoro boisz sie na forum pisac ;)

aczkolwiek nie wiem czy za to konta nie zablokuja ;)

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2008, 10:04 
BiGi napisał(a):
no open beta - fileplanet - jak masz jakis trik to daj na PM skoro boisz sie na forum pisac ;)

aczkolwiek nie wiem czy za to konta nie zablokuja ;)

Niedlugo premiera jestem sklonny zaryzykowac :P

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 990 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50