mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 266 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 3 cze 2008, 21:28 
Cos o planach na czerwiec i lipiec.

Cytuj:
2. Overhauling the PvP System

People like our open PvP system. There are many plans on how to give this open free PvP even more meaning and Purpose. In the meantime we will be doing some smaller tweaks, and we plan to get these out sometimes in June. I will not go into 100% detail here, but that will come next week! What I can promise is:

* An update on how sneaking and perception works in PvP (nothing major, but an adjustment).
* A change in the amount of information you get when you hover over an other player.
* An added system of consequence to “ganking”. (Killing much-much lower level players).
* A system of adding consequence to losing a PvP match, and winning a PvP match + turning on PvP Leveling.
* A change in how Crowd Control (Root, Knockback etc) works in PvP.
* PvP gear.

PostNapisane: 3 cze 2008, 22:11 
Rzezio napisał(a):
Cos o planach na czerwiec i lipiec.

Cytuj:
2. Overhauling the PvP System

People like our open PvP system. There are many plans on how to give this open free PvP even more meaning and Purpose. In the meantime we will be doing some smaller tweaks, and we plan to get these out sometimes in June. I will not go into 100% detail here, but that will come next week! What I can promise is:

* An update on how sneaking and perception works in PvP (nothing major, but an adjustment).
* A change in the amount of information you get when you hover over an other player.
* An added system of consequence to “ganking”. (Killing much-much lower level players).
* A system of adding consequence to losing a PvP match, and winning a PvP match + turning on PvP Leveling.
* A change in how Crowd Control (Root, Knockback etc) works in PvP.
* PvP gear.

Brzmi ciekawie :)

PostNapisane: 4 cze 2008, 04:37 
Cytuj:
An added system of consequence to “ganking”. (Killing much-much lower level players).

Bleh, chuje.

Cytuj:
A change in how Crowd Control (Root, Knockback etc) works in PvP.

Czas najwyższy.

Cytuj:
PvP gear.

Zeby sie nie zrobiło jak w WoW że resillience > skill.

PostNapisane: 4 cze 2008, 07:50 
chuje to ci, ktorzy to wyplakali. ale tbh niech funcom wy... z tymi swoimi pomyslami na servery rp i cultural.

PostNapisane: 4 cze 2008, 08:45 
Mendol napisał(a):
chuje to ci, ktorzy to wyplakali. ale tbh niech funcom wy... z tymi swoimi pomyslami na servery rp i cultural.

to to może być byleby open pvp na serwerach pvp zostawili w spokoju :) Bo wiele wtedy gra straci :)

PostNapisane: 5 cze 2008, 00:37 
niehc otworza nowy server z full lootem :)))))))

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 266 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14