mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 65 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 14:21 
Keta: I left my luggage in the forums. And now I have nothing to wear.
<@Brannoc> I shut the forums down because all they were doing was crashing and preventing us from getting information out
<@Brannoc> so...there's the love!
Junkoe: hey brannoc am I alone in that my account is not inactive but I was playing before servers went down?
<@Brannoc> no Junkoe
<@Brannoc> if this were all a big scam I'd be saying "haha suckers" and drinking
nox_: are you drinking at a bar?
<@Brannoc> I should be
Sceleris: can you understand alot of the frustration?
<@Brannoc> of course I can Sceleris, I wanted to be playing by now too
<@Brannoc> no one is more disappointed than we are
<@Brannoc> playing would be a LOT more fun than keeping the forums and irc channel shutdown to keep you guys from crashing them
<@Brannoc> we Must have a way to communicate with people, we couldn't keep the forums online, so, I took the forums down
RixuS: Brannoc, did they ever diagnose the issue of accounts that *were* active, but suddenly *stopped*?
<@Brannoc> that's on the list, RixuS
Etherwar: maybe put up the forums but disable new posts?
<@Brannoc> still uses a lot of resources, Etherwar
<@Brannoc> far more than this method
[AOD]glockjs: Any news on the Credit Card issue?
<@Brannoc> which one, Glockjs?
<@Brannoc> there' at least 3
Ssly|-W-: brannoc, know anything about the progress of creating more servers to handle the demand?
<@Brannoc> I don't, Ssly|-W-
ShockWave: Brannoc i repeat do you know when the remaining ppl who preordered are getting in?
<@Brannoc> there is no ETA at this time
<@Brannoc> no ETA for new orders either, but that will come after the patch and after the pre-orders are all fixed
bunghole: Brannoc,it's not really fair that I can't play and I paid... and others are playing
<@Brannoc> I agree it's not fair at all, bunghole
<@Brannoc> but we didn't do it on purpose
Squatch: Brannoc are you getting a promotion after all this work?
<@Brannoc> what do you think Squatch
ShockWave: atleast good you finaly take the time to talk to us Brannoc
<@Brannoc> I've been trying to do that all day, ShockWave
[Yew]Greg: do your fucking job
<@Brannoc> I don't think you can be anymore informed than you are greg, I'd say your statement is mostly loaded with fail
<[AOD]glockjs> Brannoc, Is there a prob with debit cards with a CC logo that is known?
<@Brannoc> not that I've heard, glockjs
wired: what is the time estimate for the servers coming back up?
<@Brannoc> I've heard a vague ETA, but if we release an ETA and miss it THEN how pissed will you be?
wired: more vague than "servers will be up in the evening" like release day?
<@Brannoc> approx eta? 1-4 hours +/- 3
<[WSX]Chrismon> Brannoc are you aware of all the clans that got their citys via exploits?
<@Brannoc> I don't think ALL the clans got their cities by exploits, Chrismon, but we'll review that, last I saw not a single one had exploited
<@Brannoc> I really am highly doubtful of any major exploits taking place, maybe some pathing issues or guard tower issues
<@Brannoc> but I was playing earlier and didn't see any guilds with big cities fucking with bugs
[WSX]Stig_Arius: Hey Brannoc - are they considering a wipe/reset - anything like that? Can you say whether it has even been brought up as an idea?
<@Brannoc> I don't know, Stig
[Yew]Greg: Well heres a little helpful peice of advise if you ladies plan on keeping any sort of player base. Even in the shittiest circumstances, atleast tell us to just "fuck off we're working on it". Thats all most of us want to know.
<@Brannoc> I'd be happy to tell you to go fuck yourselves! But a lot of people say that's bad PR
<@Brannoc> so...I'm trying not to
Smoopidhead: how about you guys let people play until you get everything worked out(How ever long it takes), wipe the server. and allow for 30 days play from that date ?
<@Brannoc> that'd be a shitty use of resources, Smoopidhead
Deharakk: Brannoc: I suppose the devs never considered a system of ordering that just queued us to recieve orders upon release?
<@Brannoc> I don't know, Deharakk
Tenzy: Brannoc, do you have a prefered darkfall race?
<@Brannoc> ork.
[Lash]: yo b - are u gonna put ur update macro back on for #darkfall
<@Brannoc> nah, leaving the macro off while I'm awake and at the PC, Lash
Kompressor: Is macroing a bannable offence?
<@Brannoc> not my place to state the official stance on macro'ing
<@Brannoc> but that's common sense, not an official stance
<@Brannoc> I'd say a common sense answer would be that...if you're not macro'ing to exploit the system or for commercial gain...you'll be left alone
Xace: Brannoc, will we get a list of the fixes in the patch
<@Brannoc> should, Xace
Keta: Bottom line is what can they do about macroing? Or how can they prove it?
<@Brannoc> exactly, Keta
<@Brannoc> macro'ing skill gain isn't very effective generally
Keta: Bots are another story.
<@Brannoc> bots wouldn't be that hard to make
<@Brannoc> but they would be hard to keep alive and effective
Dragon456: Brannoc, is 4-legged running still coming?
<@Brannoc> I don't know Dragon456
[MC]Butch_T: What about non charged people
<@Brannoc> non-charged people are still on the to do list
Zaffa: @Brannoc Do you know if prepaid credit cards are accepted for orders?
<@Brannoc> I honestly don't know, zaffa
[100]Julius: Brannoc any news on the dead zones? This has caused many people to lose their characters permenantly meaning they had to create a new character. I have guildies that have had to remake characters over 3 times!
<@Brannoc> should be fixed by the patch, Julius...I think
Keta: Brannoc: Give people instructions on how to use REST.
<@Brannoc> what's hard about rest, Keta?
<@Brannoc> put it on your bar, use it
nikki|-W: Brannoc, using ping plotter I consistently ping the DF server around 180ish. While I'm in game my ping ranges from 240-300.. and sometimes spikes. my fps is consistently above 100. What's up with that?
<@Brannoc> your megahurtz must be haxed, nikki!
Ssly|-W-: brannoc, do you know if the over-filled chaos stone bug is also being worked on in the current patch?
<@Brannoc> I don' know ssly
Ket: Problem is Brannoc, we are paying customers now, your companies failure to keep the server going is a poor mark on you part
<@Brannoc> I never said it wasn't ket
<@Brannoc> but I have said we're doing the absolute best we can with all the resources we have
[MC]Butch_T: What is the dev sleep schedule like, brannoc
<@Brannoc> Tasos sleeps 1-3 hours every 16 hours
<@Brannoc> Ricki is about the same
<@Brannoc> so like I said, the team is working as hard as they possibly can to make this work
T: Brannoc: how much do YOU sleep?
<@Brannoc> about 3 hours a night T
Vlash: sucks to have paid for the game and not being able to play it
<@Brannoc> I agree vlash
<@Brannoc> Darkfall has been a bigger dream for the develoeprs than for the fans
<@Brannoc> they're giving everything they can because it's their dream, not because they want to "omgmakemoney!" off it...making money is just a nice side effect
Ket: Yes, thing is, now you all need to take care of the customers if you wish to keep your dream alive
<@Brannoc> we're doing the best we can Ket
<@Brannoc> no patch that has to be done on release day is "easy"
wired: technically release day was yesterday.
Mudkipslolwu: Brannoc can i get you to comment on the nude photos that have recently surfaced including both you and tasos?
<@Brannoc> my penis is bigger, Mudkipslolwu

source: http://www.afraidyet.net/forums/darkfal ... rview.html

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 14:42 
<@Brannoc> I'd be happy to tell you to go fuck yourselves! But a lot of people say that's bad PR

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 14:42 
Niech sobie zatrudnia wiecej luda do pomocy. Tak naprawde mnie nie obchodzi ile oni spia, czy spia w ogole, co jedza na obiad i jak szybko sraja. Ludzie zaplacili za cos, wiec maja prawo wymagac, aby to dzialalo, conajmniej przyzwoicie...

kon no to akurat jest wyrwane z kontekstu :)... ale chyba kazdy na jego miejscu, chcialby to powiedziec slyszac ciagle obelgi w swoja strone.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 14:47 
konrador napisał(a):

Mi sie wydaje, ze chlopaki chyba sobie nie zdaja sprawy, ze prowadza komercyjny serwis z komercyjnymi uslugami, a nie freeshard gdzie ludzie robia gale adminowi za sam fakt postawienia serwera online.

Pierdole, nie kupie tej gry nigdy.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 14:55 
chyba kazdy na jego miejscu, chcialby to powiedziec slyszac ciagle obelgi w swoja strone.

Tak szczerze i delikatnie powiedziawszy, to chuj mnie obchodzi, co on by sobie chcial w tej chwili. Od firmy, ktorej place spore pieniadze za niedzialajaca gre oczekiwalbym odrobiny wiecej profesjonalizmu niz od losowej zbieraniny gimbusow odpalajacych fri szard na domowym komputerze. Nie wiem, czego oni oczekuja w tym momencie od ludzi, ktorzy zaplacili, nie moga sie zalogowac do gry, nie moga liczyc na jakiekolwiek wsparcie techniczne ze strony AV i nie maja zadnego kontaktu z / informacji od AV poza jakimstam kanalem w sieci stratics.com.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 14:58 
Z tym to trzeba się zgodzić :)

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:23 
Ok, jak oni spia 1-3 godziny na dobe, to ja nie wiem co robia przez reszte dnia -;-.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:23 
Pięknie kurcze pięknie. To już nawet nie amatorszczyzna a totalna niekompetencja. Internet to jest serious business. Nie można odpalić mmorpg dla kilkudziesięciu tys osób w 2009r od których pociągnie się kasę nie mając możliwości technicznych by to wszystko obsłużyć, zapewnić wsparcie techniczne i zapewnić minimum komunikacji. No kuwa. I jeszcze makra w pełni dozwolone de facto. Brak słów.

V.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:28 
iniside napisał(a):
Ok, jak oni spia 1-3 godziny na dobe, to ja nie wiem co robia przez reszte dnia -;-.

jaka masz robote?
i dlaczego tak malo robisz? spisz w pracy? :D

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:31 
Ich gra, ich sprawa, wszyscy głosujemy portfelami, prawda ?

Ci którzy bez udziału w becie zdecydowali się na preorder sami sobie są winni, wiadomo że było to pewnego rodzaju ryzyko.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:33 
Sorry jesli kogos obraze ale trzeba miec naprawde nasrane we lbie zeby placic 50 euro za takie cos:|

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:34 
Ale tu zle nie moze byc... nikt nie chce wracac do gier pokroju wowa, dlatego zakupili te gre w ciemno....

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:35 
Vercin napisał(a):
Sorry jesli kogos obraze ale trzeba miec naprawde nasrane we lbie zeby placic 50 euro za takie cos:|

oj tam, kwestia realizowania marzeń ;) jeden kupi sobie lustrzanke, inny pojedzie na drugi koniec europy calowac stopy pomnikowi jakiegos swietego, a inny kupuje DFO ;)

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:36 
Nie przesadzajmy z tym ryzykiem. 0 informacji nawet kilka dni przed premierą, zakładane z góry ograniczenia graczy i preorderów. Wystarczyło przez ostatni miesiąc interesować się grą by dostrzec, że początki będą słabiutkie. Oby tylko gracze się nie zniechęcili za szybko, bo będzie po zawodach.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:37 
Vercin napisał(a):

Nasrane we lbie to trzeba miec zeby placic za takie cos jak WoW juz 4 lata

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:37 
Vercin napisał(a):

Heh dokładnie, trochę mi żal tych osób, co zapłaciły i łudziły się, że będą mogły "pograć" od pierwszego dnia.
Ja wolę poczekać na obrót spraw, nie zesram się jak nie zagram (jak niektórzy tutaj), ale jeśli lubicie grać w płatną betę (którąś już z kolei, tylko raczej to pod alphę podchodzi) to gl&hl&pwj.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:43 
Kabu napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):

jaka masz robote?

Robote taka ze spie do ktorej chce, ide spac o ktorej chce ;p.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:45 
Zarri napisał(a):
Nasrane we lbie to trzeba miec zeby placic za takie cos jak WoW juz 4 lata

Jedyny pewny produkt na rynku jak na razie.. niestety.

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:46 
iniside napisał(a):
Kabu napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):

jaka masz robote?

Zasilasz szeregi bezrobotnych ?

PostNapisane: 27 lut 2009, 15:47 
Atherius napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):
Kabu napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):

jaka masz robote?

Zasilasz szeregi bezrobotnych ?

Uroki pracy bez umowy o prace, tylko na zlecenie ;p.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 65 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona