mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 24 wrz 2005, 14:56 
http://www.uo.com/return.html

Cytuj:

The Time For Homecoming Is Almost Here!

Return to Britannia and experience all that Ultima Online has to offer!

Here's How:

* Re-install Ultima Online�, using your game disc, a friend�s disc or downloading it from HERE.
* Start the game and log-in with your name and password.
* In most cases you�ll find your characters and property waiting for you. (We can�t guarantee all the in-game possessions will still be available, but in most cases they will be.)

Former players in good standing will be able to log in and play Ultima Online using their former account names and passwords. This "free period" will last from Sept. 27, 3 a.m. PST to until Oct. 10, 3 a.m. PST.

If you are a former player, we hope you come back to Britannia to experience all that's new in Ultima Online.

If you are a current subscriber, we hope you'll remind friends who happen to be former players that this is a great chance to discover Ultima Online again.

FAQ

Q: I would like to re-activate my account. How can I do that?
A: Follow these easy steps:

1. Go to www.ea.com and click on the Login link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This will take you to the EA.com login page where you can enter your account name and password.
* Note: If you're already logged in to EA.com or Pogo, you can skip this step.
2. Once you're logged in, you'll return to the EA Homepage and you'll see Welcome at the top of the screen. If you don't see this Welcome message, you will need to attempt to log in again.
3. Click on the My Account link in the upper right hand corner of the screen and you'll be prompted to log in to the My Account page with the same username and password you've just used.
4. Click on the Subscription Info tab and then click the Re-activate your Subscription link next to the game you'd like to reactivate.
5. Follow the prompts and select the method of billing you'd like to apply to your account.

Q: I forgot my account name. How do I get that?
A:If you've lost or forgotten your account name for Ultima Online, Click HERE.

Q: I forgot my password. How do I get that?
A:If you've lost or forgotten your password for Ultima Online, Click HERE.

Q: After I return, I�d liked to upgrade my account to play Mondain�s Legacy. How do I do thay?
A: Head over to www.uogamecodes.com and buy yourself an upgrade code. A few minutes later, you�ll be playing with Elves.

SvD.