mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 9 kwi 2005, 09:06 
HM...zalogowalem sie dzisiaj rano, kliknalem na bankiera i dostalem "Septimetic Blight" ,char kicha ,smarka, drapie sie etc.. duration 60 minut, cholera..W banku ,kto kliknie na bankiera to zaczyna kichac. Ja zarazilem broker'a he he.Wlogowalem sie innym charem ..klik na bankiera i juz char "zarazony" he he.
Pytanko wie ktosik .moze co to ma byc? Czy tylko na Oggok? czy to jakis " kawal"? Jak tak ,to czyj ? Gracze klna bo to irytujace jest he he.
Aha .po godzinie jak znowu kliklem na zarazonego NPC'a ,to znowu to samo.

PostNapisane: 9 kwi 2005, 11:31 
*** Live Event: The Plague ***

- Reports indicate that a mysterious ailment has begun infecting Norrath's citizens.

- According to our sources, both the Overlord and Antonia Bayle believe finding a cure for this plague to be the top priority of every citizen.

- Although the source of this disease remains unknown, it is believed that only the joint efforts of adventurers and artisans will be able to cure the people of Norrath.

- Opportunistic individuals may be trying to take advantage of the sick by offering supposed cures for sale at high prices. Beware: These salesmen are not licensed by the cities, and the effects of these remedies may not be what you expect.

- Inhabitants of both cities are discussing this plague and may offer theories and advice on both the cause and the cure. But until solid information is released by city officials, be dubious of such rumors.

- While the infection does not seem to be life-threatening at this point, the plague is highly contagious and has a visible effect on most everyone who encounters it. Traditional forms of medicine seem to offer temporary relief, but until a universal cure is found, reinfection is very likely.