mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 08:28 
Witam uprzejmie

Jeżeli niniejszy post nie powinien się tutaj znaleźć i obraża kogokolwiek, przepraszam serdecznie i proszę o jego usunięcie.

MMORPG VAMET: Aurora to tekstowy MMORPG, który jest obecnie w fazie Beta, docelowo o zasięgu międzynarodowym. Poniżej zamieszczam zarys historyczny.

History of the World

Year 461

Adonai with the Army of Angels travels through the Universe in search of a mineral with unique properties, called Edenril (Eden – Paradise, ril – Glitter). The Army of Angels, led by the strongest and the best of Angels called Ares, finds in the Taurus Galaxy a planet Venus, rich in the mineral Edenril. At this time, two simultaneous wars rage on the planet. The former is waged on the northern territories of Venus – the Dwarves against the Elves, and the latter is waged on the southern territories of Venus – the alliance of the Humans and the Elves against the alliance of the Goblins and the Orcs. Adonai and the Army of Angels settle down on the north-eastern territories of Venus and there they start a construction of a huge city.

Year 462

Bloody battles are fought both in the North and in the South. The alliance of the Humans and the Elves gets weaker every month. On the northern territories, the Dwarves withstand the Elves and manage to get through the eastern part of the Mountains of Defence to the East Passage of Defence; they are gearing up to attack the Elves’s headquarters, called the Hidden City. In the southern territories, the Humans, weakened by the northern forces of the Elves, are looking for a way to repel the growing alliance of the Goblins and the Orcs. A young Elfess with human blood, the only living inhabitant of the planet who was named after the planet Venus, gets to the north-eastern territories to Adonai, whom she asks for support. Seeing the power in the Venus’s eyes, and the oncoming danger on the side of the Dwarves, Adonai decides to support the alliance of the Humans and the Elves in the southern territories, and the Elves.

Year 463

Adonai sends Ares with the Army of Angels to the southern territories with the aim of conquering the Goblin – Orcs alliance, and a tiny group of the Army of Angels led by a young, rebellious Angel and the first student of Ares called HurTor (Hur – Hurricane, Tor – Tornado), to help the Elves in the North. The city on the north-eastern territories is built and named in the honor of its founder the City of Adonai.

Years 464 – 465

The Dwarves get weaker, fought by the Elves led by the young Venus, and the Army of Angels led by the young HurTor. In the southern territories, under the attacks of the Army of Angels led by Ares, the Goblin – Orcs alliance splits to the Goblins and the Orcs. The Goblins set forth to stand up against the Army of Angels, and the Orcs retreat, defeated by the Humans for the first time.

Year 466

The Dwarves retreat to their seat Black Chasm; parts of them are cut off and flee to the forest. The Elves, led by Venus, go to the forest in the chase of the refugees. HurTor with his Army of Angels attacks the seat of the Dwarves, who finally surrender. The Army of Angels led by Ares defeats the Goblins, who give in and start building the Temple of Adonai to commemorate being defeated by the Adonai’s Army of Angels.

Year 467

A few of the Orcs retreat to its seat the Village of Doom; all the others remain valiantly on the field and fight the Humans, who get weaker and weaker. The Army of Angels, led by Ares, moves to support the Humans, attacking on the opposite side. The Goblins take the opportunity to encircle the Army of Angels led by Ares. HurTor with the Army of Angels helps the Elves under Venus, who fight the Dwarves in the forest. The news arrives from the southern territories that Ares, the leader of the Army of Angels, is dead; HurTor despairs and slaughters the Dwarves in the forest, which will be named Black Beard Forest by the Elves led by Venus, to honor the slain Dwarves.

Year 468

The Army of Angels, led by HurTor, attacks both the Goblin – Orcs alliance, and the Human – Elves alliance, who decide to give support again. The battle goes on for months, and finished eventually with the defeat of the alliance of Goblins and Orcs. The field is strewed with corpses of the Humans, the Elves, Army of Angels, the Goblins, and the Orcs, and to honor the dead it will be named the Field of Blood. The dead bodies are buried in the nearby cemetery Chamber of Records. The remaining Goblins and the Orcs surrender, which finally leads to the end of the second war.

Years 469 – 470

Adonai nominates HurTor the main commander of the Army of Angels and decides to use all the races on the planet Venus to mine the mineral Edenril. The Army of Angels, led by HurTor, subjugates all the races, and all those who defy Adonai’s will lose their lives. The hoarding of the mineral Edenril in the Temple of Adonai and the City of Adonai commences.

Year 471

The riots by the races intensify, but are quelled quickly; still, some rebels escape to the Mystery Forest. The Army of Angels decides to chase the rebels, who fight a partisan war and are getting more and more successful, challenging the Army of Angels. In the Mystery Forest, more and more rebels flock; they are the Humans, the Elves and the Dwarves. The Goblins and the Orcs do not approve of the rebellion and mine the Edenril mineral for Adonai.

Year 472

The rebels attack and conquer the Temple of Adonai with all the hoarded Edenril minerals in it. The leader of the rebels – Venus – is affected by the Edenril mineral and loses consciousness. The rebels retreat to the Mystery Forest, where the Army of Angels led by HurTor is sent to definitely quench the rebellion and capture the leader of the rebels.

Year 473

The rebels set a trap and attack the Army of Angels led by HurTor, who starts to weaken the rebels. On the field appears Venus, who stabs the leader of the Army of Angels with a knife, who gets weaker and weaker and finally gets kidnapped. Venus saves the life of the kidnapped of the Army of Angels, who does not return to Adonai and, grateful for sparing her life, swears to serve Venus, who is named Aurora (Auro – Love, ra – Goddess). HurTor is taken by Aurora and her subject Angels to the Temple of Adonai and there, thanks to the Edenril mineral, regains life. Aurora tells HurTor his new name, the name of nature, which is VAMET.

Years 474 – 476

The rebels fight battles with the Adonai’s Army of Angels. Aurora gives VAMET the never before experienced feeling of love, which flourishes between Aurora and VAMET. VAMET decides to go to the City of Adonai to see Adonai. Aurora in vain tries to convince VAMET not to go. Aurora and VAMET fall into a trap and are kidnapped by the Adonai’s Army of Angels.

Year 477

The Humans, the Elves and the Dwarves decide to join forces and help the rebels and the subject Angels, who are attacking the City of Adonai. A bloody battle ensues, in which the Army of Angels is significantly weakened. VAMET faces Adonai, who informs him about the death of Aurora and the child she was carrying. VAMET throws himself into a fight with Adonai, in which both VAMET and Adonai get deadly wounded. The rebels, the subject Angels, and the alliance of the Humans, the Elves and the Dwarves emerge victorious. To honor Aurora, the City of Adonai and the Temple of Adonai are renamed the City of Aurora and the Temple of Aurora. VAMET is buried on the cemetery Chamber of Records. The alliance of the Humans, the Elves and the Dwarves, hand in hand with the subject Angels, decide to conceal the truth from the Goblins and the Orcs about Aurora. The Goblins and the Orcs are freed and deceived as to the new ruler of the Venus planet, Aurora.

Years 478 – 519

Trade flourishes; the seats of races living on the Venus planet get bigger and bigger. The subject Angels build a seat the Tower of Guard, not far from the City of Aurora, in order to control trade and order on the planet, and are named the Guardian Angels.

Year 520

The Goblins and the Orcs begin to suspect that they have been cheated by all the races on the planet Venus. They decide to find out the truth and set forth to the cemetery the Chamber of Records, where they find VAMET’s remains. Using magic and huge quantities of the Edenril mineral, they bring VAMET back to life. The intensive influence of the Edenril mineral makes many other soldiers of past wars rise from the dead; they form a new race on the Venus planet, called the Undead. The Goblins and the Orcs find out the truth about Aurora. Still under the influence of the Edenril mineral, VAMET magnifies his feelings of desperation and grief, transforming into the Fallen Angel, who makes the Goblins, the Orcs, and the Undead form and alliance and get ready for…

Year 521

…a new war.

MMORPG VAMET: Aurora - Zapraszam i pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Z poważaniem

Mateusz Kiczela
VAMET
Lapsus Angelus

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 10:33 
zarejstrowalem sie... pozniej sprawdze ocb w tej gierce, bo tera jestem w szkole ;)

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 11:46 
Witam uprzejmie

Cieszę się niezmiernie D3jviD. Dziękuję i pozdrawiam.

Z poważaniem

Mateusz Kiczela
VAMET
Lapsus Angelus

ALLEGRO BLOG FACEBOOK

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 12:26 
moejmy nadzieje, ze gra jest bardzo wciagajaca :D
juz sie zapisuje i biore za granie :)

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 15:14 
Witam uprzejmie

MMORPG VAMET: Aurora jest dopiero w fazie Beta [0.2], która będzie przechodziła aż do Beta [0.9], by ostatecznie uzyskać miano Final [1.0] - stabilna wersja, która i tak będzie rozwijana.

Nowych Wojowników i Magów proszę o zapoznanie się z FAQ, dla niektórych może okazać się barierą język angielski, lecz obecnie trwają prace nad kilkoma wersjami językowymi w tym i polskim.

Prosiłbym o wzięcie udziału w ankiecie, czy się podoba MMORPG VAMET: Aurora, lecz przynajmniej po dłuższym niż 12 minutowym czasie spędzonym w MMORPG VAMET: Aurora, jak to już dzisiaj miało miejsce, ocena Poor po 12 minutach. Prosiłbym przy ocenach najniższych napisać PW, e-mail, bądź post na forum, co przyczyniło się do danej oceny, pomoże to w późniejszych wersjach Beta wyeliminować niedogodności.

Dziękuję bardzo 5 zarejestrowanym Użytkownikom z MMORPG.PL za udział w testowaniu wersji Beta [0.2] i zapraszam pozostałych chętnych.

PS. W razie pytań i problemów, proszę o czynny udział na forum MMORPG VAMET: Aurora, bądź również i tutaj, chętnie wyjaśnie i pomogę w miarę możliwości. Myślę również, że stali Gracze MMORPG VAMET: Aurora są doskonałą księgą wiedzy i na pewno posłużą pomocą. Dziękuję i pozdrawiam.

Z poważaniem

Mateusz Kiczela
VAMET
Lapsus Angelus

ALLEGRO BLOG FACEBOOK

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 15:56 
mi się nie spodobała bo:
-nie lubie txt'ówek w których się chodzi jednym super mega wypasionym mega ultra bohaterem
-nie ma miejsca treningu, tylko trzeba caly czas zwiedzac mape
-nie wiadomo co robić na początku gdzie sie wybiera klasę gdzie walczy etc. etc.

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 16:07 
Witam uprzejmie

ciocia eusta napisał(a):
mi się nie spodobała bo:
-nie lubie txt'ówek w których się chodzi jednym super mega wypasionym mega ultra bohaterem
-nie ma miejsca treningu, tylko trzeba caly czas zwiedzac mape
-nie wiadomo co robić na początku gdzie sie wybiera klasę gdzie walczy etc. etc.

AD1. Szanuję Twój gust, jednak tutaj nie chodzisz "jednym super mega wypasionym mega ultra bohaterem" tylko rozwijasz swoją postać, na początku nawet nie wygrasz z 10 szczurami.

AD2. Nie rozumiem z tym miejscem treningu? Trenować można w Gym - trzeba dojść do danej lokacji, w tym przypadku City of Aurora. Tak w MMORPG VAMET: Aurora podróżuje się między lokacjami, jeżeli chcesz polować idziesz do lasu, jeżeli chcesz wydobyć dany minerał - idziesz w miejsce, gdzie go można wydobyć.

AD3. Na początku gry zaraz po wybraniu klasy Wojownik bądź Mag, wybierasz Rasę jedną z ośmiu, na początku jednak 1 z pięciu, 3 są bonusowe i trzeba spełnić warunki opisane i wyjaśnione w FAQ. Następnie pojawia się Hint System, czyli system podpowiedzi, który prowadzi każdego gracza za rączkę przez 48 godzin, po tym czasie zanika, bo stwierdziłem, że przez 48 godzin, każdy zdąży zapoznać się z Historią gry, FAQ, gdzie jest wszystko co najważniejsze opisane. Wszystkie lokacje i co można w nich zrobić są dokładnie opisane w FAQ i każdy gracz jest proszony o zapoznanie się FAQ. Przepraszam, może to nie będzie miłe, lecz prosiłbym o zapoznanie się z instrukcją gry, zanim zacznie się w niej brać udział.

Dziękuję serdecznie za uwagi, pozdrawiam gorąco...

Z poważaniem

Mateusz Kiczela
VAMET
Lapsus Angelus

ALLEGRO BLOG FACEBOOK

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2005, 22:08 
Coż, dużo pracy napewno włożone, ale w takiej oprawie to nie ma racji bytu.
Grafika ściągnięta(zasunięta?) z warcraft 3, do tego ten silnik php już tak bardzo obyty.
Oczywiście można by się do tego nie czepiać gdyby gra była naprawde grywalna, ale to jest znow powielone to wszystko co juz było, takze mi naprawde nie przypadla do gustu.

PostNapisane: 26 maja 2005, 00:41 
Witam uprzejmie

Rozumiem, że MMORPG VAMET: Aurora, nie powinno być z gatunku MMORPG? Zatem proszę o wytłumaczenie, dlaczego nadużyty został ten zwrot w tym przypadku. Być może i rzeczywiście tak jest i nie powinienem tak nazywać, może nie zrozumiałem tego zwrotu - jestem i popełniam również błędy, nie przeczę, że nie.

Nigdy nie patrzyłem z perspektywy, że takie rzeczy jak MMORPG VAMET: Aurora już były, napisałem MMORPG VAMET: Aurora od podstaw - pierwszej literki kodu i zintegrowałem z CMS PHP-Fusion, ponieważ uznałem, że ten CMS jest najbardziej przyjazny, jak dla mnie i łatwy w obsłudze. Zgadza się, grafika postaci pochodzi od Blizzarda, tymczasowo, ponieważ obecnie dwóch chętnych graczy pracuje nad zamienną grafiką. Ciężko spojrzeć na coś co powstało od siebie samego krytycznym okiem, lecz umiem tak spojrzeć i zdaję sobie sprawę, że wielu znajdzie się, którym nie spodoba się MMORPG VAMET: Aurora, lecz cieszy mnie każda jedna osoba, która chociaż w jakimś stopniu poświęca jej swój czas, nie będę przeczył.

Dziękuję za szczere opinie, trudno o nie w dzisiejszych czasach, przepraszam, że nie mogłem napisać czegoś, co mogłoby zadowolić wszystkich, Was zawiodłem, cieszę się, że nie wszystkich. Dziękuję i pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Z poważaniem

Mateusz Kiczela
VAMET
Lapsus Angelus

ALLEGRO BLOG FACEBOOK

PostNapisane: 26 maja 2005, 01:18 
roball napisał(a):
Ludzie zaczeli naduzywac skrotu "mmorpg" i chyba wielu z nich nie ma nawet pojecia co on oznacza.. kiedys gry sieciowe to byly gry multiplayer, teraz co druga to 'mmorpg'. :roll:

Hmm w sumie no to wszystko sie rozchodzi o część "massive" , bo że "multiplayer" ",online" i "rpg" ta gra jest to chyba nie zaprzeczysz ? :) Jaka jest granica 100 osob ? 500 na serwerze ?. W takim razie czy mudy są mmorpgami ? .

edit :
Cytuj:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\MAAG\Mateusz\VAMET\WWW\www\vamet.com\mailer\class.smtp.php on line 1018

Na tym zakończyła sie moje przygoda z tym tytułem (podczas rejestracji).
Jeszcze pare lat temu może bym kombinował, teraz jestem bardziej wymagający :wink: .

PostNapisane: 26 maja 2005, 16:14 
Witam uprzejmie

Shadhun_ napisał(a):
Na tym zakończyła sie moje przygoda z tym tytułem (podczas rejestracji).
Jeszcze pare lat temu może bym kombinował, teraz jestem bardziej wymagający :wink: .

Nie powinno być więcej takich problemów przy rejestracji. Dziękuję za poświęcony czas. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Z poważaniem

Mateusz Kiczela
VAMET
Lapsus Angelus

ALLEGRO BLOG FACEBOOK