mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 4906 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 246  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2008, 23:27 

to wcale nie jest wada, chcesz żeby było tak jak w wowie po prostu :P

a tu jest inny system i inne zasady 8)

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2008, 23:33 

Nie jak w WoW, celowanie AoE jest wiekszosci gier.
Rozumiem ze tworca sie spodobal GuildWars i sie na nim wzorowali, ale nie przesadzajmy.
Akuart to by bylo duze lepsze rozwiaznie, bo tak czary AoE czesto staja sie poprostu usless bo trafia w single-target i nic pozatym.

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2008, 23:50 

tu są AOE z celowaniem i bez (widziałem na filmikach - chyba - ehh cos tam widziałem)
w innych grach jest różnie i często zależy to od samego czaru a nie od gry
edit:
np ten nie jest centrowany na casterze
nie wiem na ile poprawny jest opis:
z www.wardb.com
SH skill Lots of Shootin' Deals 1600 dam to all tergets around of your target
dalej
MAgus ma pare spelli AoE z celowaniem na punkt
Chaotic Rift , Tzeentch's Firestorm

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 00:02 

są takie, np ten http://www.wardb.com/spell.aspx?id=8498

klikasz czar później miejsce gdzie sie ma pojawić tornado

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 00:10 

fersten napisał(a):
to wcale nie jest wada, chcesz żeby było tak jak w wowie po prostu :P

a tu jest inny system i inne zasady 8)

co jest lepsze dowolność w celowaniu, czy tylko tam gdzie przewiduje engine gry?

pytanie retoryczne.

disclaimer (zeby Krzyku sie zastanowil przed skasowaniem mego posta): lubie warhammera i chetnie pogram online w retaila

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 00:38 

co jest lepsze dowolność w celowaniu, czy tylko tam gdzie przewiduje engine gry?

To nie engine gry przewiduje, jak maja dzialac AOE spelle (wiekszosc AOE spelli).

Mimo wszystko rowniez jestem doszczetnie zdruzgotany faktem, ze WAR nie funkcjonuje identycznie jak jedyny sluszny i najpierwsiejszy, ale mam gleboka nadzieje, ze do premiery z pomoca e-przyjaciol uda mi sie jakos pozbierac.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 03:10 

W sumie najwieksze bledy maja poprawic do open bety/realeasu. Po podpunkcie nr 5 (yay dla lepszych animacji) mozna wywnioskowac, ze beda jeszcze dwie wersje klienta (pewnie open i release). We'll see.

Folks,

Okay, it was a wild and crazy weekend in WAR and while some of you might be tempted to go all Samurai on us for a couple of the bugs, overall things went very, very well. As long-time readers of my notes now, I won’t do a Nick Winters and we are anything but pathological liars so we’ll always own up when we make a mistake and we made a couple here. So, let’s talk amongst ourselves and have a little chat about the top nine list of the biggest issues and where we stand in regards to them.

(1) Client Crashes – I’ve talked about this as one of the reasons why we didn’t release the NDA until recently. Here’s the current status.
- Just a little too many currently. While we are better off than we were in beta, we must do better still before release.
- A number of players will lower spec machines had more CTDs than higher spec machines.
- Number of fixes already in pipeline. They are working their way through our testing servers and will be pushed to the players once they have been vetted internally.
- Engineering time for CTD issue has remained heavily committed; our top engineers are working on the various issues.

(2) Monster Pathing and AI – Well, what can I say other than not even all of King Tut’s wealth could have made us feel better for messing up on this one. Well, maybe all his wealth. 
- “Yes, that monster seems to be behaving a little oddly”. Monster responsiveness was very sketchy, odd pauses and tethering issues.
- “Oh, was I supposed to go in that direction?” Pathing sometimes wonky - mobs get stuck or go in wrong direction.
- Utter confusion at times as both monsters and pets will engage and disengage seemingly at random
- Internal server optimizations last week broke the pathing/AI. And I mean really, really broke it. This truly was a “Opps, we broke this code” moment for us and we don’t have many of them.
- Going to ensure that this problem is fixed this week. As I said in my first Preview Weekend, this is a major concern for us. Fortunately we have no underwater combat in this game or some of the NPCs may have been appropriately dubbed land sharks.

(3) Pet Responsiveness – With similar issues to Monster Pathing and AI, this was not our finest hour.
- Need to transfer "combat responsiveness" fixes to pets - have pet move immediately on button press.
- “Oh no, Mr. Bill!” Pets suffer from same pathing and lack of response as general monsters. Pets hopping around like they were headed to Del Staters.

(4) Global Cooldown Timers –This seems to be a hot topic for players to talk about. However, things aren’t always as they seem.
- Reality and perception are two different things, Warhammer has a GCD of 1.4s, WoW has 1.5s
- “Ability not ready” messaging needs to be improve, a sound effect if Global Cooldown in effect, maybe more cowbell?
- Need to improve on the feeling of sluggishness of the GCD and UI. Bug with display where our timer shows 2s when it is really 1.4
- The next best thing to a queue is? We will add in better "slop timer" to allow players 0.3s extra to pre-queue a second ability followup.

(5) Better animations
- So much more coming in the next two versions of the client. We are currently incorporating serious amounts of new animations into the game. Hopefully nobody will sneak a coneheads model into the game.
- Look at what my XXXX does now? Over the next month we will address many class-attack specific issues across all 20 careers.
- “U think you can dance?” Nope, but we have added new racial animations for movement, fidgets and redid some emotes.

(6) Texture Blurring
- Textures are currently cached in a manner that results in blurriness on entering a region.
- We will look at adding a client scalar.

(7) Client Performance – This is one of those issues
- Need better scalers on effects, sounds, graphics, etc to help lower end machines (already lots of additions to coders)
- This thing loves memory like Dan Aykroyd loves bass. We have already improved the memory consumption of the client and taken 100M out of current test best.

( Targeting, Camera, etc
- Currently our targeting system differs from many MMOs in terms of our features and how we go about things. We will identify and make a more standard initial setup but allow flexibility.
- Will add additional keybinding selections to allow flexibility

(9) Renown rank gear
- Unfortunately, a new bug (well an old bug we fixed and then managed to break again) which allowed Rank 10 RR 6 players can go to Tier 2 to get better gear and then come back to Tier 1 and own scenarios. We are currently working on a fix.

I hope you enjoyed the Preview Weekend and we thank you for your interest and we hope, patronage of our game.

Guess what folks, that’s the news and I am outta here!

Mark

P.S. The reason for all the Saturday Night Live references was that a poster or two dared me to work a certain phrase into the update. I kinda took that and ran with it.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 03:20 

Cytuj:
maybe more cowbell?

Jezó nie ! Już słyszę to *dong dong dong* podczas mashowania przycisków w zergu co by szybko użyć skilla...

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 04:39 

^^

To raczej beka niz pomysl na serio - tak jak napisal w PS, jest duzo nawiazan do SNL. W tym wypadku do klasycznego skeczu z Christopherem Walkenem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSkRHXTKlw

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 07:19 

konrador napisał(a):

To nie engine gry przewiduje, jak maja dzialac AOE spelle (wiekszosc AOE spelli).

Mimo wszystko rowniez jestem doszczetnie zdruzgotany faktem, ze WAR nie funkcjonuje identycznie jak jedyny sluszny i najpierwsiejszy, ale mam gleboka nadzieje, ze do premiery z pomoca e-przyjaciol uda mi sie jakos pozbierac.

Masz na mysli Dungeons And Dragons Online ? :P.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 08:03 

dark_lord napisał(a):
1. czy klimat gry jest mroczny ??

Mysle, że już po najnowszym trailerze ( http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38372.html ) widać, że świat Warka to nie Nibylandia:-). Miodzio.

Ostatnio edytowano 26 sie 2008, 08:05 przez Getorix, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 08:04 

Na fileplanet open beta dla US etc.
Jakis sprawdzony pomysl jak to obejsc ? Poprosze PW. Z gory dzieki.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 08:09 

onionpl napisał(a):
Na fileplanet open beta dla US etc.
Jakis sprawdzony pomysl jak to obejsc ? Poprosze PW. Z gory dzieki.

Proxy.
Nie prosciej kupic na amazoie ne lewe dane ?

Cytuj:
Well, performance is a big deal at this point. One of the things we've been doing is trying to set it so the system can procedurally dictate based off the hardware spec you are currently using, what the best settings are for you. Pretty standard for any game like this. We are also working hard to make sure that when we get a large number of avatars on the screen especially during things like city siege and so forth when you expect to have hundreds of player on the screen simultaneously, we're working on intelligent technology that will intelligently scale so that you don't sacrifice graphic quality unless it's absolutely necessary for performance.

No jak chuj. Jak ja nie lubie, jak ktos proboje zrobic program ktory wspanialo myslnie bedzie o mnie dbal i wybieral za mnie co ja chce a czego niechce. -;-.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 08:44 

tylko mając pre - order packa będzie można grać w open betę ??

Getorix napisał(a):
dark_lord napisał(a):
1. czy klimat gry jest mroczny ??

Mysle, że już po najnowszym trailerze ( http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38372.html ) widać, że świat Warka to nie Nibylandia:-). Miodzio.

i bardzo dobrze że to nie disneyland jaki jest w wowie :) widzę że będę musiał znaleźć czas na drugi mmorpg :)

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 09:10 

Zadam takie carebearz pytanko - testował ktos crafting w młotku poza gathering skillem salvage ??? :D

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 09:44 

iniside napisał(a):
Proxy.
jesteś pewny że konto nie ma znaczenia ? wystarczy łaczyć się z US ?

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 09:46 

Zalatwione :P

Congratulations! Welcome to the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Open Beta!. Teraz tylko pobrac klienta.

Desh jak bedziesz mial problem -> zerolike.com robisz triala i po sprawie.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 09:50 

Deshroom napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):
Proxy.
jesteś pewny że konto nie ma znaczenia ? wystarczy łaczyć się z US ?

Ta, ile to przekretow dzieki temu weszlo na fp :D.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 11:52 

Nie trzeba nawet proxy uzywac. Wlasnie dostalem kluczyki i sciagam klienta. Konto na stronce EA tez gotowe.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2008, 11:58 

xarr napisał(a):
Nie trzeba nawet proxy uzywac. Wlasnie dostalem kluczyki i sciagam klienta. Konto na stronce EA tez gotowe.

jak to zrobiłeś ?
ja nie moge sobie poradzić. przez proxy nie chodzi a bez pisze że US only

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 4906 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 246  Następna strona