mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 2 cze 2008, 20:14 
http://livinglegacy.station.sony.com/everquest2.vm

Cytuj:
Living Legacy is a celebration in honor of the millions of past, present and future EverQuest®II players. Norrath will be home to an eventful summer dedicated to the heritage and progression of the EverQuest II world. Numerous rewards await the legends that return to the fight and live the EverQuest II legacy.

Come back for FREE or join now and enjoy the celebration!

Free Game Play Time
All inactive subscribers (in good standing) and trial EQII accounts can play at no cost until July 31, 2008.
Free Rise of Kunark All-In-One Pack
Access the latest content; keep a complimentary digital copy of this compliation version of the game when you convert to a monthly subscription plan for EQII.
New Recruitment Trial Program
Future EQII legends that are invited will receive various rewards for their participation.
Recruitment Rewards
Earn up to twenty (20) months of free game play added at the end of your current subscription by recruiting friends who become EverQuest II subscribers.
Discount Coupons
Receive $5.00 (or local currency equivalent) off the purchase of the next EQII expansion (scheduled for release Fall 2008) if you convert to a monthly subscription and purchase the expansion through the Station Store by Dec. 21, 2008.
Unique Bundle of In-Game Items
Redeem items upon initial log in and additional items with your purchase of the upcoming new expansion.
Player Events
Robust game updates offering new zones, live-events, access to new themed content from the upcoming expansion pack and in-game activities.
Legends of Norrath™
Free game client, starter pack, booster pack and access to competitive prize tournaments.
Contests & Promotional Offers
Opportunity to participate in events to earn EQII merchandise, a free copy of the upcoming EverQuest II expansion pack, a beta invitation and in-game items.

Dobroczynne skutki konkurencji :)

PostNapisane: 2 cze 2008, 21:43 
Aż zainstaluje sobie i zobaczę co się dzieje w EQ2 :)

Ps. Co zrobić żeby nie ściągało mi wszystkich dodatków a tylko grac na obecnym?? Update pokazuje mi że będzie trwało 30 godzin a nie chce mi się czekać :)

PostNapisane: 5 cze 2008, 16:30 
Nic musi ci sie zrobic update do aktualnej wersji gry ,chyba ze zrobiles sobie kopie katalogu Paks wtedy poleci ci szybciej i sciagniesz updaty od swojego ostatniego odpalenia gry.

PostNapisane: 7 cze 2008, 19:06 
Witam !

Jest okazja aby zobaczyć co tam słychać w EQ II od 2005 roku kiedy grałem odrobinkę ;)
Po zalogowaniu widzę iż me postacie są na serwie Blacburrow US a dobrym posunięciem byłby jednak granie gdzie są jeszcze rodacy na EU serwie - jak bezpłatnie przetransferować postacie ? Jest taka mozliwość ?
Jak daje transfer na koncie to próbuje mnie obciążyć za usługę a chyba kiedyś było to ze free ... Czy jest taka możliwość jeszcze i jak to się robi ?

PostNapisane: 7 cze 2008, 23:29 
Przeniesienie jednej postaci kosztuje 50$. Jakoś w kwietniu 2007 ze względu na merge serwerów i nacisk społeczności graczy aktywowana była przez miesiąc możliwość darmowych transferów dowolnej ilości postaci i wtedy większość ludzi poprzenosiła się z US serwerów na EU. Grają ciągle na Runnyeye EU.