mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 15 gru 2009, 18:37 
Cytuj:
Greetings, Daevas!

We’ve heard your feedback that the experience curve can be steep in certain levels of Aion, and over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been evaluating how we want to address this issue to provide for smoother character progression. While we’re committed to providing a permanent solution, our long-term plans require development time. As part of that process, we are implementing a temporary enhancement so that you can feel immediate benefits that we’re excited to be rolling out this weekend.

To aid you in your travels we will be implementing double experience weekends over the next three weeks. These bonus weekends will affect characters levels 1–35. This includes crafting and gathering experience as well. After the upcoming three weekends, we plan on hosting bonus experience weekends once or twice a month. We want to make it easier for you to experience what Aion has to offer for your characters after level 35.

We are also adding a few permanent benefits with this week’s patch. Soul Healing will be less expensive for characters of all levels, and we’re increasing the experience bonus that Energy of Repose bestows for levels 20–44.

While the above is an interim solution, we will be addressing the character progression experience curve with a sizeable patch next year. We look forward to hearing your comments, and we hope you have fun during these bonus weekends. Make sure to tell your friends —the more the merrier!

-The Aion Community Team

Źródło.

A ja mam 36 :|

PostNapisane: 15 gru 2009, 19:14 
Raczej powinen byc podwojny exp bez przerwy 1-50..

PostNapisane: 15 gru 2009, 19:25 
1-15 nawet za pierwszym razem robi się szybko, gorzej jest od pierwszego zone'a z elite.

PostNapisane: 15 gru 2009, 22:04 
ciekawe czy takze drop kasy i itemow, matsow bedzie tez x2.
Bo jesli nie to jaki sens x2 exp, jak na 35 bede latac w low grade armorku Traveller :/

PostNapisane: 15 gru 2009, 22:18 
Umm dropy i tak sa rzadkie i zwykle do tego levelu sie biega ze sprzetem od npc lub kraftowanym. Argument dropow wydaje sie w tym wypadku raczej slaby. Natomiast kasa rzeczywiscie moze troche w dol poleciec, ale pieniadze tez nie sa az takim problemem.

PostNapisane: 15 gru 2009, 22:25 
Yakuza napisał(a):
ciekawe czy takze drop kasy i itemow, matsow bedzie tez x2.
Bo jesli nie to jaki sens x2 exp, jak na 35 bede latac w low grade armorku Traveller :/

To nie L2.

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2009, 14:05 
Gokulo napisał(a):
Umm dropy i tak sa rzadkie i zwykle do tego levelu sie biega ze sprzetem od npc lub kraftowanym. Argument dropow wydaje sie w tym wypadku raczej slaby. Natomiast kasa rzeczywiscie moze troche w dol poleciec, ale pieniadze tez nie sa az takim problemem.

Bez przesady - nie znam nikogo, kto by kiedykolwiek (po 10lev) kupił gear od NPC'a @.@ Baaa o ile się nie mylę to nawet nie widziałem nikogo kto by nosił coś białego na sobie (wszystko zielone+).

PS. Crafty to jedne z lepszych itemów jak by nie patrzeć. Oczywiście craft craftowi nie równy ale jaki jest sens robić coś słabego?

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2009, 14:12 
W sumie tez prawda. Tak naprawde same kampanie daja wystarczajacy ekwipunek do pewnego levelu. W kazdym razie chodzi mi o to, ze drop sprzetu z mobow i tak jest bardzo slaby, plus nigdy nie wiesz czy dostaniesz akurat swoja klase armorka :p

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2009, 14:21 
No właśnie - sprzęty z kampanii są naprawdę OK (i to do późnego 40-45 lev).
Jak Ci wypadam fajny item nie dla Twojej klasy to wystawiasz go na AH i za kasę kupujesz odpowiednik (czyt. np. sprzedajesz rękawice cloth, a kupujesz chain). A drop taki fatalny nie jest - codziennie coś tam zawsze wypadnie (zależy jeszcze jakie moby bijesz).

PostNapisane: 16 gru 2009, 14:34 
Sprzed bardziej sie oplaca na enh. stone przerabiac - lepszy zarobek czesto :]

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2009, 23:29 
Cytuj:
The first double experience weekend will begin in North America on Friday evening at 8pm CST. After careful review of the feedback and a closer look at the player character data, we’re pleased to inform you that we’ve lifted the previously announced double experience level restriction of 1-35. This will allow everyone... to enjoy the double experience weekend starting tonight and continuing until Monday morning at 8am CST.

We appreciate all of your passionate feedback related to the double experience weekend as well as other hot topics that you’ve been involved in over the last week. It’s been valuable in the decision process, but ultimately this decision boils down to what’s best for the game.

Enjoy the double experience, the Solorius Festival and everything else that Aion has to offer.

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2009, 16:27 
Jak tak patrzę to to bardziej mi wygląda na bonus +40% a nie +100%. Porównując z tym co było wczoraj. Ale to pewnie moja wyobraźnia :P.

RED? = DEAD