mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 25 sty 2011, 21:54 
When resources are scarce, there’s not much to gift to the one you love. But clones have become inventive, offering up their hearts as a token of affection…

This Valentine’s Day, clones across the Province will make a sacrifice in order to express their desires, tearing out their hearts (in hopes of acquiring a new one of course) for their true love.

This February 14, look for a special Valentine-themed mission, “My Bloody Valentine,” to take part in the festivities! You may have to battle a few Redstone in your quest, but if you succeed you’ll receive a special item—The Heartbreaker—and a new Holiday Crafting recipe that will enable you to rip out your little clone heart.

Preserve your heart and gift it to your apocalyptic valentine—your significant other will receive a special stamina regen +3 buff when equipped.

As a bonus—and as part of a live Valentine’s Day Massacre against the Redstone—the dev team will be joining you in game throughout the day as you run the mission.

This new, holiday mission is repeatable and various Valentine’s Day rewards can be claimed. The mission will be available in all three Sectors including Deadfall (specifically Midway, Watchtower, Barret Manor, Blaine, Dieseltown, Tannerfield and Los Alamos).

PostNapisane: 25 sty 2011, 22:15 
A co to ten Heartbreaker?