mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 9 paź 2002, 19:44 
The =O= keep should becoe central location for the guild, not just Ash, Bal, Ferg and I... We will redo secures so there is a lot more friend secures. All trusted and long time members will be friended. We will all put regs there and kegs and gold ect. As for armor, I want everyone to be guaranteed leather barbed armor. We dont have a mule atm thou. And premaking all the armor is a waste of room. It better to make the armor when needed. We need a GM Alchy/Tailoring mule. And a blacksmith would be nice.

Everyone will be required to contribute to the restock fund as asked. It might be soemthing like we say "Go get 50k newb" Its not ahrd to get 50k its just a bit boring. Any mage or warrior can get that in shame. And we will go farm leather as a guild, luring lots of dragons and eqing them.

Now for new members. The small tower next door to keep thats on my Tremor account can be used for them. It will be like keep but on a smaller scale. That way we can see if they can be trusted and if they manage their resources well. One person will restock their chests from the keep and take any gold they give. They might also be required to farm certain amount of gold ect.

To make sure that resources arent wasted we should come up with resource maximum a person can cary like lets say 99 each reg 10 each pot and so and so pouches. After some fighting we return to keep (All of us) to restock and drop loot. If you have more of the item then you are allowed you put it in the chests, if you have less then you take what you need. We should restock pretty often so that we dont die with loot of 3 people on us and lose all of it.

Let me know if you have a mule that can be used to make armor/kegs. We can buy regs with drwal since ash has login but its better to buy it with a nonfaction character too so hes not ganked.

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2002, 08:11 
I have a non-faction char for buying regs.

Warhammer - Daks [rip]
UO Daktor =0= [rip]
i cały inny shit [rip]

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2002, 14:51 
brzeczyszczycki will be active soon so there wont be a problem with mule however there would be better if we had faction mule to do faction blessed items.

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2002, 16:54 
I think we can add Brzeszczycki then ?

We should try to get runic hammer of SP , maybe we can ask for help our friends from Europa and Cats(help them train blacksmith), and give them BODs on there shards for exchange.

BTW
Everyone will be asked to donate keep storage with regs soon.

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2002, 17:56 
Jesli potrzebujecie pomocy - moge wam jakos pomuc - moge zrobic jeden har mule na SP ale zapewne potrzebna bedzie na to kasa :/