mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 2 paź 2012, 13:06 
October State of the Game:
Summer is finally over, and as the days get longer and colder the Fallen Earth team is doubling down in to one of our oldest fall traditions – bug fixing. We’ve added two new programmers to the NC Team to help us with this, both of them old friends we’re happy to have on the team. So If you see Alarick or Tee Affo wandering through the wastes, please take the time to stop, say “Hi!” and tell them what bugs you want squashed. In the short term Alarick has been digging in to stability issues while Tee Affo has been looking into World Event issues and cleaning up Road Rally bugs. From there we have a list of issues ranging from further improving Mount behavior to fixing “stuck” cooldowns and reload bugs.

As we get most of these (and other major) bugs into QA, it’s back to content. In the coming months we are going to be rolling out some new features that are designed to raise the difficulty level for our max level players, and wanted to provide a bit of a power boost before then. The G.O.R.E. system is part of this, and while I can’t go into too much detail yet, I can say that there will be new experiences for crafters, PvErs PVPers, lore fanatics and everyone generally wondering what’s going on with the District. We will be adding challenges specifically for small groups as well as larger team based scenarios, new max level recipes and what will be the first step towards a feature we’ve been wanting to add to the game for a very long time… It promises to be one of the most “fitting” additions to Fallen Earth, so stay tuned for more info in the weeks to come!

Trick or Treat!
M

PostNapisane: 2 paź 2012, 13:32 
No fajnie sie gra