mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 387 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 lip 2013, 19:38 
Fak ju Kabraksus. :(

Aczkolwiek nie oszukujmy się, ta mapa wyglądała zbyt dobrze.

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 10:38 
Decydują o tym jak ma wyglądać walka. Ci co dali na Torment plz oddajcie głos na Turową walkę:
https://torment.uservoice.com/forums/23 ... cker-only-

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 13:14 
Nie wiem jakie tam opcje są w tym linku, ale dawajcie na "pół-turową" z aktywną pauza - w każdym razie taką jak w Baldurach czy Tormencie. Nie dawajcie kufa na pełną turowość. :<

Ostatnio edytowano 22 lis 2013, 13:16 przez sula, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 13:16 
sula napisał(a):
Nie wiem jakie tam opcje są w tym linku, ale dawajcie na pół-turową z aktywną pauza jak w Baldurach czy Tormencie. Nie dawajcie kufa na pełną turowość. :<

+1

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 13:35 
sula napisał(a):
Nie wiem jakie tam opcje są w tym linku, ale dawajcie na "pół-turową" z aktywną pauza - w każdym razie taką jak w Baldurach czy Tormencie. Nie dawajcie kufa na pełną turowość. :<

Jest do wyboru:
[ ] turowa
[ ] real time z aktywna pauza
[ ] whatever

Ofc, powinna być aktywna pauza, a nie full turówka a "punktami ruchu" etc. Co to za herezje warhamerron?;/

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 13:45 
dokładnie

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 15:21 
Chcą wykorzystać system walki z wastelands 2 i on mi odpowiada. Nigdy nie byłem zwolennikiem rts ów w crpg.

he primary advantages we see in TB are:
- Combat is more thoughtful, even under intense pressure.
- It allows greater depth of choice: you have time to explore all your options, so we can include more options, and more complicated options, without overwhelming the player.
- We can adapt Wasteland 2’s combat system, modified to work best for Torment.
- Some intriguing Numenera concepts, like Effort, are more suited for TB implementation.
- Companion AI becomes less necessary (you directly control each party member on their turn).

This combat system is similar to the systems used in Fallout 1, Fallout 2, X-Com Enemy Unknown, Temple of Elemental Evil, and Wasteland 2.

When combat begins, all characters stop moving. On each of your party members' turn, you tell that character what to do and they do it immediately.

Character movement might be regulated through Action Points, like Fallout and Wasteland 2, but this is not set in stone.

If turns are strictly sequential, then each character must complete his turn before you can move on to the next. Alternatively, turns might be more fluid, allowing you to move each member of your party in any order, even jumping back and forth between them, until they are out of actions or you choose to end the turn (e.g. you could move every party member into position first, then have them each attack in turn before ending the round).

In the first, sequential method, the turn order of party members and enemies would be mixed, based on initiative order. In the second, fluid method, initiative would determine which side (party or enemy) acted first, then all members of that side would take their turns together.

Characters cannot act during an enemy's turn unless they have readied an action (e.g. instead of taking an action on their turn, a character readies a counterspell for if/when an enemy casts a spell). Otherwise they wait for their turn to move.

While it's your party's turn, you have freedom to examine objects and characters (giving you more information on how you can interact with them during combat), check out your esotery list or cyphers, look something up in the journal, etc. To speed things up, you can set up default actions for characters to perform until you give them a new order (for example, if your glaive is set to bash an enemy by default, you can press End Turn without giving him a new action and he will automatically bash the enemy; next turn you can tell him to do something else or leave him alone to bash again). The game will warn you if you hit End Turn while one or more party members has done nothing (and they have no default action to perform).

The time-based pressure of a Crisis would be in rounds (where every character gets a turn in each round). The more rounds you take to achieve an objective, the fewer rounds you have to do other things before an event occurs. (It’s important to note that time “running out” doesn’t mean that you lose, just that the situation in the Crisis changes, for better or worse; for example, a bomb goes off or allies arrive). While it's your turn, you have freedom to examine objects and make plans, but carrying out actions will use up, and eventually end, your turn.

In our Crisis example, the Red Automata would begin attacking the field and generator on their turn, after which (or possibly before which) you'd get a turn to perform your actions. After a triggering event or a set number of rounds (not seconds), new Red Automata might appear if you aided the Blue Servitor. Elements activating on timed intervals would be in rounds as well, so you might have to wait one or more rounds (or perform another action in those rounds) before a device charges.

RTS z pauzą:

The primary advantages we see in RTwP are:
- Combat is resolved more quickly, even with a large number of combatants.
- It is more flexible: the player can pause a lot or a little depending on whether they’re looking for a fast pace or a slow one.

This combat system is similar to the systems used in Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and the Neverwinter Nights games.

When combat begins, all characters act simultaneously. You tell your party members what to do and they do it in real-time. PCs will continue basic attacks until their target is dead or you say otherwise. If you tell them to perform special attacks (using esoteries or items, for instance), they will do that and then await further orders.

You can pause the game at any time and issue orders then, or you can issue orders in real-time. Like the Infinity Engine games, actions will still take place in rounds, so faster clicking is no advantage. RTwP is not about reflexes, but about handling character actions simultaneously.

You can also set the game to auto-pause at various events, giving you a chance to respond when the situation changes. Candidates for auto-pause events include: when a party member's target is dead, when a new enemy appears, or when a party member is badly wounded or dead.

The time-based pressure of a Crisis (whether it's a device about to self-destruct, kidnappers getting away with a hostage, enemies trying to kill you, etc.) would be in real time. You can pause the game to examine objects and make plans, but actually carrying out actions will run down the clock.

In our Crisis example, the Red Automata would begin attacking the field and generator immediately, whether or not you did anything (though presumably you'd pause, or have an auto-pause set, so you could react to it quickly). After a set number of seconds or a triggering event, new Red Automata might appear if you aided the Blue Servitor. Elements activating on timed intervals would be in real-time, so you might have to let several seconds of real-time pass before a device charges, for example.

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 17:22 
tomugeen napisał(a):

Jest do wyboru:
[ ] turowa
[ ] real time z aktywna pauza
[ ] whatever

Dzieki tomu

Opcja nr.2 ofc.

Full turowe to już będzie właśnie Wasteland 2 (i bardzo dobrze) i Divinity:Original Sin. No i Shadorun jest + coś pewnie wyjdzie.

Ogólnie myślałem, że Torment i P:Eternity to na 100% będą "RT z aktywną pauzą". Ogólnie mi wzwód opadł, pozostaje trzymać kciuki, że turówka nie przejdzie.
Dobrze, że na to hajsu nie dałem, bo bym się pewnie wkurwiał teraz.

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 20:53 
No ja sie w tym momencie wkurwilem.

Jak bedzie combat z wastelanda w Eternity i Tormencie to /meh.
Po co probuja zmieniac cos co wlasnie bylo zajebsite i za co takie gry sa milo wspomiane?
No JA PIERDOLE.

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 20:59 
Dobrze, że nie backnąłem. :)

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 22:02 
Sorry, ale to projekt e miał być na wzór baldurów (rts z pauzą), w Torment nie był przesądzony. Po to te głosowanie, by ludzi nie wkurwić (obecnie prowadzi TB).

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 23:23 
dla mnie turówka po prostu ni chuja nie pasuje do fantasy, tutaj walka powinna być dynamiczna, epicka muzyka, zły smok krzyczący "czas umrzeć człeczyno", magowie jednocześnie inkantujący swoje czary, ja wiem, że to w dużej mierze działa na zasadzie "bo tak było w baldurach i tormencie" no ale kurwa :/

PostNapisane: 22 lis 2013, 23:35 
ja Wam mowie, ze tylko project eternity to tylko jedyna nadzieja bialych :)

http://media.obsidian.net/eternity/medi ... n-1660.jpg <3

obsidian czuje bluesa. Ale i tak nikomu nie ufam. Nie za bardzo czuje by jakis kickstarter przyczynil sie do powstania tych ambitnych i super produkcji.

ciekawe jak tam Stasis wyjdzie http://www.stasisgame.com/

ps. wiadomo, ze aktywna pauza.

PostNapisane: 23 lis 2013, 00:25 
Junkier napisał(a):
dla mnie turówka po prostu ni chuja nie pasuje do fantasy, tutaj walka powinna być dynamiczna, epicka muzyka, zły smok krzyczący "czas umrzeć człeczyno", magowie jednocześnie inkantujący swoje czary, ja wiem, że to w dużej mierze działa na zasadzie "bo tak było w baldurach i tormencie" no ale kurwa :/

+1

Mam dokladnie to samo. Tury -> fallout i pochodne.

Aktywna pauza zajebiscie pasuje do fantasy i tyle.

Jak bedzie turn based to od razu mowie ze fail. Nie wiem wogole jak ludzi moga glosowac na to w niby duchowym spadkobiercy Tormenta, grzew ktorej dla mnie kwintesencja jest zwiedzania swiata, immersja, dialogi i postacie przeplatane sporadyczna walka, ktorej najlepiej zeby sie dalo uniknac gadka a nie pierdolenie sie z punktami ruchu zeby zabic szczura... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jak sie rozkladaja glosy wogole?

PostNapisane: 28 lut 2015, 13:14 
Nowy ss.
http://cdn.inxile-entertainment.com/tor ... Render.jpg

PostNapisane: 17 kwi 2015, 13:04 
Mogę zakupić dodatkowe kopie gry Torment: Tides of Numenera w cenie 20$ +1$ (koszta) + parę kart za fatygę:P (tym razem z góry bo za PoE...)

Na dzień dzisiejszy zakupiłem 2 kopie i ten zakup podwyższył mój lev w systemie Inxile, obniżył cenę do 20$ jak i odblokował wszystkie produkty w Inxile sklepiku. Kolejne zakupy raczej ceny już nie obniżą? Ale może jakieś bonusy dojdą (przy w Wasteland 2 dodali parę popierdułek za dodatkową kopię).

Spoiler:

1000 punktów to 1$

jak kto coś to pm me.

Reward status:
https://torment.inxile-entertainment.co ... ard-status

System Inxile
https://torment.inxile-entertainment.co ... dge-system

Klucze:
https://torment.inxile-entertainment.co ... edeem-keys

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2015, 14:38 
Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coWnxfSFtKk

Muza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtWvIM3 ... aRhLbw-nhs

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2015, 15:16 
warhameron napisał(a):

To stare jest.

PostNapisane: 21 maja 2015, 16:50 
To nowe jest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybqE8FlLrqg

Alfa/beta może ruszyć wkrótce. Przypominam, że nadal mogę zakupić grę za 21$ z soundtrackiem (drm free download muzy)

PostNapisane: 21 maja 2015, 18:27 
narazie to po sredniaku jakim bylo W2 czekam na premiere

ten trailer tez nie zachwyca, lokacje srednie, animacje dramat
jak tak dalej pojdzie to szykuje sie spierdolony potencjal

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 387 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Następna strona