mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 577 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 24 mar 2011, 17:08 
To chyba minela was cala fala gier modern, mi swego czasu WW2 sie przajadlo, ale po cod4,mw2,bo, bfy itp. to ostatnio juz mialem chec zagrac sobie w cod2/ro ;]

na RO warto zwrocic uwage przede wszystkim, e wychodzi tylko i wylacznie na PC.

PostNapisane: 24 mar 2011, 19:22 
gry o ww2 zawsze wiadomo jak sie skoncza:)

PostNapisane: 24 mar 2011, 20:33 
Highlander napisał(a):
To chyba minela was cala fala gier modern, mi swego czasu WW2 sie przajadlo, ale po cod4,mw2,bo, bfy itp. to ostatnio juz mialem chec zagrac sobie w cod2/ro ;]

mi sie nigdy nie przejadlo, zdecydowanie wole klimaty wwII w fpsach :<

PostNapisane: 24 mar 2011, 20:39 
Gry w realistycznych realiahc sa ogolnie meh i powinny sie skonczyc ;/.

PostNapisane: 24 mar 2011, 21:00 
iniside napisał(a):

tylko i wylacznie fantasy tpp? ;p jakby tylko takie cos bylo to by sie znudzilo w mig. rtsy i strategie tez lol?

PostNapisane: 24 mar 2011, 21:04 
Highlander napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):

tylko i wylacznie fantasy tpp? ;p jakby tylko takie cos bylo to by sie znudzilo w mig. rtsy i strategie tez lol?

Steam-Punk, Fantasy, sci-fi (ale nie hard, to tez jest meh).

Ile mozna grac w realistyczne gry ?
No ok. Ponarzekalem. Kolejnego Heretica sie raczej nie doczekam. Chyba ze sam zrobie ;/.

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2011, 01:05 
gufnowapnjasz napisał(a):
mi sie nigdy nie przejadlo, zdecydowanie wole klimaty wwII w fpsach :<

heh jaj to mam roznie ;] np. battlefield 2 i mod forgotten hopes 2 http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/main.php WW2, pewnie warty sprobowania. (a ja glupi myslalem, ze to do 1942 ;] )

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2011, 09:15 
@High

Do BF2 polecam:
- Project Reality jezeli lubisz wspolpracowac,
- Forgotten Hope 2 (1 jest na BF42) jezeli lubisz kampic w Tygrysie przez pol rundy,

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2011, 09:33 
Wlasnie wczoraj sciagnalem i bede obczajal ;] pozyczylem tez klucze do cod uo i stwierdzilem, ze nie ogarniam tej gry. A nawet AAO 2.8.5 ale mi erroruje.

PS. ale poki co za rifta sie musze wziac

PostNapisane: 9 maja 2011, 14:22 
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/05/09/mortar-the-point-darkest-hour-hits-v5-0/

Nowy Darkest Hour. Chyba zainstaluję, zobaczę ile ludziów gra.

* Allies
o Sherman M4A3E2 ‘Jumbo’
o GMC 2.5 Ton Truck
o Sherman M4A3 (75 mm)W
o Sherman M4A3 (76 mm)W
o M-8 Greyhound
o M-18 Hellcat
* Axis
o Jagdtiger (Jagdpanzer VI Ausf. B)
o Marder III Ausf. M
o SdKfz 234/1
o SdKfz 234/2 “Puma”
o Jagdpanzer IV Ausf F (L/48)
o Jagdpanzer IV Ausf J (L/70)
o StuH 42

Ile nowych pojazdów !

PostNapisane: 12 maja 2011, 11:15 
i ile ludziow?

wyglada super, ale ja chce RO2 w koncu ;]

PostNapisane: 5 cze 2011, 20:36 
Ruszyła closed beta, do poczytania:

Cytuj:
Part 1
Well, we have visible progress this week. We distributed the beta succesfully, beat the stupid initial technical problems into submission - and got some scheduled games going! I didn't get a chance to jump in until Thursday, got a little time on the game with a fresh bunch of people, then jumped back in Friday afternoon/evening for a real, honest-to-god scheduled test session!

I wasn't counting, but I think we had over 50 people on, playing on Fallen Fighters and the map-currently-known-as "Apartments". I wasn't playing the whole time (some of us have to work too), but ran through some Countdown and Territory on Fallen Fighters, plus Firefight on Apartments.

We've actually been messing around with the dynamics of Countdown before the beta, adding in some extra touches, including a reinforcement wave mechanism for the attackers (as people got more experienced at CD, we'd been finding that defense outweighs attack too often - long story). It makes communication and timing important in CD, adds an extra dynamic, making for extra tension - and even more reason for the defenders to hang on, even when they are down to the last few men - can they force the attackers to use very limited reinforcements early in the round?

Anyway, I think the verdict on 50+ player Countdown was a resounding success. There'd been a nagging concern (in my mind at least) that it would turn into mass slaughter for the first 10 seconds, followed by a couple of mniutes of a few people creeping about. Might have happened the first couple of rounds, but I think I had underestimated the scale of our maps (and the skill of our level designers... [you owe me Krispy Kremes for that one, guys]). By the time I got to playing, the first 10-20 seconds largely involved 50 people vanishing into the terrain, followed by a couple of minutes of gripping combat. Every corner, hole, hiding spot, smoke grenade all house dangers that really matter. VOIP becomes very important, people supporting each other in small teams.

Part 2
Those moments defending in the Univermag (I was lurking on the second floor) got classic. I was looking down over the railing/through the railing, trying to nail any enemy that got in to the ground floor. Had about 3 guys up there with me - Chapel was watching the side entrance, someone else was firing down as well and there was another one firing down/watching the main staircase. The enemy had broken in the side entrance and Chapel had his hands full, so I was having to switch my attention between the ground floor and the entrance to my left. I remember emptying a whole magazine through a shelving unit downstairs to take out a couple of Germans, think I added a grenade down there for good measure, got clipped from Germans attacking from the left side and had to duck to cover to bandage and reload.

Then I was taking suppressing fire from downstairs, while trying to help Chapel out on the side entrance. Decision time - risk the suppressing fire and try and take out the guys on the left, or cover and risk them breaking in? I went for the aggressive option and got away with it, Chapel and I dropping a series of attackers on the left side. I think a grenade dropped him and I used mine up retaliating. I think the Germans used a reinforcement wave to add to the stress - then I started taking fire from the left again, turned and put a burst into one guy - and the guy behind him. Happy days!

And Firefight in the Apartments: I think even us old hands are thoroughly enjoying Firefight. It reminded me of one of the first things I enjoyed about FPS's in the first place - the Stalingrad map on the MoH (or was it the CoD?) demo. But this is different (better, of course). Bigger, more space, the fight tending to move around the map (scale again). While it allows lazy, evil people like me to camp and lurk, the focus of the fight moves enough that I either have to wait for it to shift back to where I'm lurking - or I have to move. I think its' success comes from a combination of the map design and the core mechanics of the game. Just with a different objective (pun unintended) to Territory or Countdwon. Simpler task, different focus - raw fun.

I hope the new testers are enjoying it as much as we are!

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 20:27 
ro2>bf3 ;d

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/s ... hp?t=53318
Cytuj:
- RO TV 2.0 – a fully featured spectator mode (1st, 3rd and freecam) for broadcasting and moviemaking
- SDK – full Software Development Kit and mapping tool out of the box
- Demo Recording – fully supported, to allow for immediate inclusion intournaments, LANs etc
- LAN Support – the game is LAN friendly and features LAN specific functionality. TWI also plan to sponsor LANs financially for HoS
- Custom Server Configs – Server configs are fully customizable, so rulesets areeasily created for organizations like ESL, Clanbase, eSports Portal, etc.
- Fully Modifiable Gameplay – A host of variables controllable server side with abespoke server tool, to ensure balanced and fair play. This includes weapons,classes, game types, gameplay elements and scoring elements – back to the goodold days!
- Client Optimization – Your own preferences are fully adjustable, including fullkey bind, HUD configuration etc
- 10 Maps on release – 64 player maps which can scale down for smaller team countsi.e. 5v5, 8v8 etc.
- Teamwork Based – Team play is integral to winning!
- 6 Gameplay Modes – Including Territory, Countdown and Firefight… Conquest,Countdown and TDM!
- Squad Leaders – Spawn on your SL just like Battlefield…

Ostatnio edytowano 19 cze 2011, 20:31 przez Highlander, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 20:28 
brzydkie to jest strasznie. nie wiem kto bedzie w to gral ;p

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 20:32 
Ja, Dana, + bede mial grupke osob. ;d Nie wiem gdzie to RO2 takie brzydkie jest. Zreszta z udostepnionych gameplayow to juz ponoc nieaktualne. Ponoc ma byc znacznie lepiej. Zreszta... nie chce ogladac w tej grze dzieciarni z cod'a.

Prawdziwego old schoolowego fpsa nie odpuszcze ;]

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/redo ... shots.html

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wjB ... hvgH&pli=1

Ostatnio edytowano 19 cze 2011, 21:15 przez Highlander, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 21:15 
prosze cie, to wyglada jak ww2 online.

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 21:19 
jasne, nie wiem ja tam dalej jestem w stanie grac w ro1 i cs1.6 wiec... gameplay dla mnie jest wazniejszy od grafiki. Ktora tak naprawde nie wiadomo jeszcze do konca jaka bedzie.

sry ale ro1 jest ladniejsze od http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Online.jpg , nie pitol ;p

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 21:20 
za nim spojrzałem na te screeny pomyślałem, że trollujesz, ale rzeczywiście wtf

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 21:23 
Na taki słaby troll bait się złapać, wiesz ty co.

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2011, 21:23 
dla mnie wielkiej roznicy nie ma:
http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/redo ... ?id=252700

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/redo ... ?id=252705

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 577 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Następna strona