mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 35 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 17:49 
Witam chcialem przedstawic, gre ktora wzbudza duze zainteresowanie i niecierpliwosc na otwarcie Open Bety. Jest to Deco Online. Na forum istnieje juz temat o tej grze, lecz jest to najprawdopodobniej inna wersja (Nawet official website nie dziala)

Na wstepie daje link:

http://deco.p2ppl.net/

Gra miala dzisiaj byc odpalona, ale wg ostatniej wiadomosci otwarcie serwerow, bedzie troche przesuniete.

A teraz troche informacji o samej grze. W grze wystepuja 2 nacje zwane:

Milena
Obrazek

Rain
Obrazek

A teraz troche informacji skopiowanych ze samej strony mowiacej o postaciach i Gameplay`u w jezyku angielskim

Millena Classes

* Wanderer
Obrazek

Origin :The wanderers who used to go around the world

Characteristics : Millena class at the founding stage.

* Swordsman
Obrazek

Origin : In the past numerous small tribes had been repeating meaningless invasions and revenge of the invasion at the Twinible forest at the Northern part of Crise continent. Long chaos and age of no order naturally required evolution of the battle technique, knowledge, and weaponry. During the process the weapon to purely kill the human life was created, and in order to use this sword more effectively the techniques to use this weapon had developed together with the evolution of the sword. The warrior training to use the sword is called a swordman.

Characteristics : The basic job that uses short distance attack, and able to use one sword or a long sword. According to the weapon used, this job is able to transfer as knight, mercenary or slayer.

* Archer
Obrazek

Origin : The arrow was the basic weapon when the tribe first settled at the twinible forest. It was mainly to hunt and it was necessary, the most efficient and safe method. It was a threatening weapon used to shoot the enemy even from long distance. The arrow had continued to be developed even when the twinible war had been carried out, and the shooting area and accurateness had been increased with the shooter¡¯s performance as well. At the end of the twinible war the arrow unit not only functioned as the attacking force, but as the supply force as well. This means that the treatment and strengthener was developed and it was carried at the arrow to be shot at the peers. When hit by one of these arrows, the instant recovery of the physical health and strengthening was done and these long distance supplies helped a lot for the Millena to win over the twinible forest. The warrior who uses the arrow mainly and, able to attack and support from the long distance is called the Archer.

Characteristics : They basically are the base for the long distance attacking jobs, and learn long distance attacking and supporting skills. Able to transfer as the Sniper.

* Knight
Obrazek

Origin: During the twinible unification war, one of the tactics of the Millena army developed by Newbelio Millenas was the starting attack. This tactic is used when the army needs to regain its winning status in the battle. The unit with the big shield and defends other tribe¡¯s strong attack and breaks the bar into half. In order to carry out the tactic, the strong unit that could guard the army from the strong arrow, sword and even the long distance attack with the small number of troops. The ones who armed themselves with middle weight armor and shield, and who learned the defense skill professionary are called the knights.

Characteristics : The attacking ability and the speed is lacked compared to other prosecutor type jobs, but well known for its ultimate defense skill. Learns the skills about the defense.

* Mercenary

Obrazek

Origin : During the twinible unification war Millena's foundation king Newbelio Millenas had a hard time controlling the small tribeswhich used guerilla since they were used to the geographic situation in the twinible forest. And as the solution to this problem he made a non regular mighty unit that had all knids of armor. They were armed with light and easy to hide weapon and based on the fast and hid able movements they were able to look at the enemy without being caught and prepare for the further movement. This was a big help for the regular armyiess winning and since they are the non regular army, they do not have the regular salary, but they have prizing system. The paid and necessity based soldiers who were professional guerilla tactic managers were called mercenary.

Characteristics : Fast, average attacking ability is general, but the hit that aims the enemy's weakness is fatal. Able to arm sword and light equipments, and learns a little transportation skill and attacking tactics.

* Slayer
Obrazek

Origin : During the twinible unification war Millena's foundation king Newbelio Millenas had established a tactic for the Millena army which was the first attack, and break of the bar by the other tribe'sattack with middle armor and big shield. And when the enemy gets tired win over the enemy by long sword and sword which is fast at speed and very mobile. At this time the attack oriented unit was formed in order to completely damage the enemy. The unit was able to use the long sword as big as their height with their physical strength and skill. Their role was to clutter the enemy completely. In order to fulfill the role, they trained the strong physical strength and technique, and they were called the slayer.

Characteristics : Their attacking speed is a little but slow, but the average attacking ability is very high. They are armed with large both hand swords, and able to arm from light armor to middle armor. They mainly learn strong attacking skill.

* Sniper
Obrazek

Origin : The reason why the Millena with strong military power lost to a newly born Rain at the first Millena-Rain war was partly due to their laziness but the main reason was because the strong magic of the magic unit of Rain. The Sniper unit shown at the second Millena Rain war is to fight against the magical unit of Rain. They were trained to fight against the magical attacks which was anti-magical. Millena found out that Rain's magical power is derived from the communication of proima by voice, so Millena had developed the powder type formula that paralyzes the tongue for a certain amount of time (Silence powder) They put the powder on the arrow and spread it from the sky. As a result the magical unit from the enemy's side was not able to fulfill their mission and the Millena had earned victory from the success of the sniper and regained their territory.

Characteristics : Professinals at anti-magic technique. They disturb the enemy's magical stretch and make the magic unable to function. They also learn more powerful supporting techniques.

Rain Classes

* Stranger
Obrazek

Origin : Strangers from other world

Characteristics : Rain class at the founding stage.

* Magician
Obrazek

Origin : At the end of the twinible unification war, most of the tribes which had lost the war crossed the Lette planes which was full of unknown dangers, went to the Southern part of the Crise continent and arrived at the Illeshia mountains. They had created a city there and settled down. While building the city, they got to know the existence of the proima from the ancient ruins and continued on with the research about it. Their research had bloomed by the genius named Anat Rain and thus the proima magic had started. Magician is the primary user of the proima magic.

Characteristics : They learn the basic proima magic from 3 elements. Mainly learn the attacking magic, and major role is the long distance damage dealer.

* Shaman
Obrazek

Origin : Shaman communicates with the element proima, and unlike the magician that uses the power for a short period of time they duel characterize the dark proima into their body using the crystal ball. According to the different character they use the power the user gets is different and the physical strength increase drastically. They use the fight with their hands.

Characteristics : With the powerful promise with the dark proima, the contract able's the user to duel characterize the proima. Learn about the duel character skill. If Mana allows, able to maintain one duel character status and able to use the proima's fighting skill while in the duel character status. Weak compared to the other class in the same level in the general status, but gets strong at the duel characteristic status.

* Prominas
Obrazek

Origin : Upper elemental proimas make conflict with other characterized proimas, so in order to train high level proima magic you need to choose one of the 3 characteristics. Prominas are the people who pick 1 characteristic as their major and train it. They are able to use wide range magic.

Characteristics : Pick 1 from the 3 elemental proima magic as the major and train it professionally.

* Priest
Obrazek

Origin : It was not long for Rain to develop the holy type proima. The unknown proima gives protection and ability to recover to those who ask for hospitality and mercy, but in return they ask for sacrificing other relationship with other proimas. The people who take their request and deal with only holy proima are the priests who are professional at protection and recovery. They are essential to Rain that is less powerful by physical means.

Characteristics : Learn holy type proima magic. Professional at recovery and protection magic.

* Holy Avenger
Obrazek

Origin : The strong holy magic that holy proima has not only includes protection and recovering ability, but also destruction as well. The ones that extracts the deadly holy proima's ability is called holy avenger. Their attacking magic and large range protection magic, blessing, low range recovery is included in the ability.

Characteristics : With the holy tendency attacking magic, they also have protection, blessing, recovery, and magic they have many abilities. They are multi purposed magical warriors.

* Psyche
Obrazek

Origin : When Shaman's duel characterizing skill strengthens, both proima's simultaneous duel characterizing is possible. These people who could multiply duel characterize is called Psyche.

Characteristics : A multipurpose magical warrior who could multiply duel characterize

Rozwijanie postaci"
Obrazek

I pare SSow:

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

Aha i dla wytrwalych, ktorzy przeczytali temat chcialem dopisac, ze gra ma byc F2P z Cash-shopem. Chociaz nazwa firmy to P2P.

Pozdrawiam i zachecam do sprobowania tej gry.

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 18:15 
lol nastepny crap Oo

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 18:26 
Nie no czemu crap. Ładnie wygląda. Mimo bajkowości to jest ładniejsza od rose, flyff'a itp. Ale zapowiada się nie najlepiej (no żeby przesuwać start gierki ?? nieeee no nie ładnie).

Crapem nie może być bo wiele osób Onrpg już zaspamowało forum a więc gra musi mieć dobrą popularność.

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 21:44 
pograj w normalne platne gry to bedziesz wiedzial czemu crap

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 21:48 
Tak sie ostatnio zacząłem zastanawiac.
Tworcy lineage udostepnili swoje prace wszystkim koreanskim studenta informatyki/robienia gier , zeby wspomoc ich edukacje , czy moze za wielkodzusznoscią czai sie chęć zarobienia $ -czekaja az w koncu wyjdzie cos innego niz crap i położą na tym lape ?
Toz to obled jest jakis co 2 tyg nowy mmorpg wyłazi , którego mechanika jest żywcem zerżnięta z l1/l2.

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 22:00 
agree z White Trox

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 22:11 
Niestety, developerzy już nie mają żadnych innych pomysłów, niż anime, klimat fantasy i grinding. Będzie to, to chociaż miało crafting?

Marzy mi się coś nowego, możliwe kilka dróg rozwoju (jak np. w VG dyplomacja, crafting), albo system jak z UO, porzadne pvp, no i inne realia choć trochę, niestety ciężko już o takie gry :(

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 22:44 
Niestety, developerzy już nie mają żadnych innych pomysłów, niż anime, klimat fantasy i grinding.

No tak, bo wszystkie inne zostaly juz wykorzystane... NOT.

Azjaci to azjaci - napierdalaja te swoje czteroklasowe skosnookie mmorpgi z bajeczna grafika i skrzydelkami szybciej, niz przecietny user mmorpg.pl rejestruje troll-alta.

Na zachodzie natomiast wszyscy powielaja sprawdzone schematy - EQ/WoW, czyli PvE + powolny combat okraszone spora iloscia repetitive questow oraz odrobina bezsensownego w zaden sposob niezbalansowanego PvP. Panowie wykladajacy na mmo kase przewioza sie raz, drugi, trzeci i zaczna pewnie kojarzyc, ze cos tu jest nie tak, i ze moze trzeba zainwestowac w cos zupelnie nowego. Miejmy nadzieje, ze AoC, DFO, WAR przetra szlaki :<

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 22:59 
Ale zauwazcie ze to jest swietny interes. Nowy mmorpg! Nowi gracze sie zaurocza przez 5min, kupia jakies +50% expa czy peta jakiego, to nic ze znudzi im sie po chwili. Kase zostawia. A jak sie nie znudzi to tym lepiej, kase beda placic caly czas. (oczywiscie jakis % z nich)

Dopoki bedzie to przynosilo zyski dopoki beda takie mmorpgi wypuszczac na rynek. A zauwazcie ze koszta prowadzenia takiego mmorpg raczej maleja - sprzet tanieje i jest coraz lepszy, łącza tanieja i sa coraz szybsze = wiecej graczy moze serwer utrzymac za ta sama kase.

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 23:38 
watpie żeby AoC i WAR cos zmieniło, jedyna nadzieja w DFO

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2007, 23:42 
ja tam stawiam na jakieś zmiany po GaH :wink:

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 00:35 
WAR?

do końca wakacji nie ma co sie spodziewać jakiś większych zmian w MMO, wszystkie narazie polegają na masowym biciu mobów żeby móc nosić lepszy mieczyk etc.
jedyna nadzieja w GaH :)

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 03:08 
Na nowatorskie mmorpg nie ma co narazie liczyć. Przynajmniej dopóki jakieś porządne studio nie weźmie się za jego produkcji.

BTW.
Co to GaH?

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 05:56 
WOW wiecej niz 4 klasy .... ;d

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 06:16 
Hmmm z obrazkow wydaje sie fajne :) ladnie wyglada , a co do platnych gier to gram w Taka (WOW ' TBC) i zapewne jest o wiele gorsza ta gra od wowa tak samo jak GW... no nic co zaszkodzi sprawdzic ?:P

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 08:41 
Chyba proste, ze za "jakosc" placisz. I mysle ze nigdy nie wyjdzie w miare "dobry" F2P MMO. Zawsze ludzie go obrzuca minusami, a jesli gra zamierza, wybic sie od tych F2P automatycznie staje sie P2P (No wyjatki sie zdarzaja). Ja nie zamierzam lokowac ani centa (zlotowki) na zadna Wirtualna korzysc... Wg mnie wyrzucanie kasy w bloto. Ciesze sie przynajmniej ze tym razem nikt nie obrzucil mnie łajnem, za to ze napisalem neutralny topic o grze. Gratulacje.

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 09:17 
murekx napisał(a):
BTW.
Co to GaH?

Gods and Heroes

Tak a'propos, trochę się nie skupiłem na profesjach, dopiero teraz zauważyłem, że jedna frakcja ma wojowników i łuczników, a druga shamanów i magów, dziwna sprawa...

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 11:04 
[Gods and Heroes

Ale to robi Sony, juz zalatwili dwie gry ( Star Wars Galaxies i Vanguard ) wiec strach nawet sobie robic smak na kolejna ich gre bo na 100% ja zniszcza :/

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 11:19 
O czym mówisz? Jak załatwili Vanguarda?

PostNapisane: 19 lip 2007, 11:49 
Vanguard sam sie zalatwil :)

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 35 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona