mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1177 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2011, 16:34 
Pewnie menagment leci wd. "podręcznika" tzn. kupują obiecujący tytuł , modyfikują go na chama w kierunku większej "przystępności" aby zwiększyć przychody , jednocześnie tnąc koszty na ilości pracowników (vide np Vanguard i zbyt mało gm banujących boty , farmerów ,etc) a rezulat zamiast zysków jest odpływ graczy i klapa. Tylko nikt wniosków prawidłowych nie wyciąga :har:

Mmorpg to segment przynoszący zbyt duże zyski aby go nie mieć i do tego przyszłościowy , no to zrobili SOE, a na czele SOE pewnie menagment który nie rozumie i nie ogarnia, a ponieważ przychodzy lub/i zyski są małe to tną koszty to z kolei znaczy mało GM i wolne tworzenie patchy/contentu co jeszcze pogarsza sytuacje i koło się zamyka.

Idiotyzm. Z finansowymi i ludzkimi możliwościami Sony mogli by naprawdę dawać radę ale gdzieś po drodze jest śmierdząca kupa.

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2011, 17:16 
Arturnik napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):

:<

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2011, 21:22 
nie no, zajebiste serduszka

jak kiedyś dobiję do 9999 postów to założę nowe konto

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2011, 22:15 
Enhu napisał(a):
nie no, zajebiste serduszka

Tylko przez kolejną setkę (?) postow.

X.

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2011, 23:12 
To był prezent dla Mareczka albo Mendola, nie pamietam :(

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2011, 23:47 
Oyci3C napisał(a):
To był prezent dla Mareczka albo Mendola, nie pamietam :(

czego jeszcze nie wiesz? chętnie pomogę

PostNapisane: 7 lip 2011, 08:24 
dla mnie!
gdzie infamous2?

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 08:46 
http://www.destructoid.com/planetside-2 ... 5551.phtml

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 09:02 
Sam trailer szalu nie robi, ale widac, ze tempo rozgrywki bedzie prawdopodobnie na przyzwoitym poziomie. Walka wyglada dynamicznie, wiec pierwsze wrazenie pozytywne.
No i premiera niby w tym roku.

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 09:44 
Cytuj:
What is PlanetSide® 2?

PlanetSide 2 is a Massively Multiplayer first person shooter that delivers truly epic, massive combat on a scale never before seen in stunning, breathtaking detail. Battles take place not between dozens of troops, but thousands; with air and ground vehicles slugging it out alongside squads of troops. Whether in open fields, tightly-packed urban centers or enormous structures, winning requires strategic teamwork and a quick trigger finger.

Is PlanetSide 2 an MMO?

Yes. PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost. Players will be able to unlock diverse combat roles by advancing through the deep skill trees, including several classic roles from PlanetSide. As players unlock new roles, they can switch between them at will.

What are the three factions you can choose from in PlanetSide 2
?

Terran Republic - An authoritarian government that leverages military might to maintain strict control over the colonial citizens. The Terran Republic is obsessed with the preservation of law and order and are thus seen by some to be an oppressive and dictatorial force, but many view the TR as the only hope for lasting security on Auraxis.
New Conglomerate - Rebels, freedom fighters or terrorists? The New Conglomerate operates as a loosely organized band of dissidents, vehemently opposed to the stranglehold that the Terran Republic has on Auraxis. Led by an unusual quorum of outcasts, industry titans, pirates and former military leaders, the New Conglomerate is unwavering and prepared to achieve their goals by any means necessary.
Vanu Sovereignty - Vanu has taught that only through technology can humanity evolve it's next state of existence. The Vanu Sovereignty is extremely advanced, employing powerful alien technology on the battlefield. Their singular purpose is to uncover the secrets hidden away in ancient artifacts scattered over the surface of Auraxis and they will annihilate anyone who interferes.

Will there be vehicle-based combat in PlanetSide 2?

Absolutely - There are many different types of air and land based vehicles that all work together carefully.

What is the business model for Planetside 2?

We will have more information on this in the months ahead. Sign up to receive our email updates and like us on Facebook to be in the know.

When will PlanetSide 2 go live?

We will have more information on this in the months ahead. Sign up to receive our email updates and like us on Facebook to be in the know.

Will there be a Beta?

Yes. We will ensure that PlanetSide players will be among the first in. Sign up to receive our email updates and like us on Facebook to be in the know. Also, if you played awhile ago it would be a good idea to make sure that your Station Account has your most recent email address. Go to www.soe.com and click My Account.

Wiele nie wiadomo, ale przynajmniej nie wymyslili jakiegos "revolutionary next step next gen" ktore oznaczaloby instancje ;]

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 10:20 
Wygląda fajnie.
Ale to SOE, wiec trzeba być przygotowanym na faila.

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 10:29 
Designerskiego fajla się nie spodziewam, mają już przecież podstawy opanowane z jedynki.

Bardziej prawdopodobnym jest jakiś wyskok marketingowy ala f2p with item shop.

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 12:46 
Dana napisał(a):

W ich wykonaniu bardziej prawdopodobny jest p2p with item shop.

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 14:02 
Cytuj:
Speaking to SOE Creative Director Matt Higby, we have learned that Planetside 2 will be PC-only, and that it will be a straight remake of the original game with modern technology. There will be no instancing, and Higby says: “we’re only limited by how many can physically fit into a small area.” The territory capture is now far more detailed, featuring more than just towers and bases: “All of our maps are completely hand-crafted so that every square inch supports gameplay. The size of our environments is completely unrivalled.” Combat is now powered by a generative mission system, filling in some of the biggest holes in the original game.

Skills too have radically changed: ““It uses an offline time-based learning method – if you’re familiar with Eve Online, how they unlock skills, it’s similar to that.” No word on pricing or release date yet, but I am so excited I might burst.

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 14:07 
Dana napisał(a):
Designerskiego fajla się nie spodziewam, mają już przecież podstawy opanowane z jedynki.

Ale dopiero jak zalicza faila z p2p.

Wszystko po kolei musi isc :p

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 16:28 
Podalibyscie lepiej numery na najblizsze losowanie totka, a nie jakies malo przydatne pierdoly typu fail Planetside.

down: spadaj na drzewo w AA.

Asmax: mozesz zrobic ankiete we Flames. Moze poczujesz sie lepiej. BTW. gdzie "wypierdalaj"?

Ostatnio edytowano 8 lip 2011, 16:54 przez candidoser, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 16:28 
idź sobie

PostNapisane: 8 lip 2011, 16:49 
candidoser napisał(a):
Podalibyscie lepiej numery na najblizsze losowanie totka, a nie jakies malo przydatne pierdoly typu fail Planetside.

down: spadaj na drzewo w AA.

Kolejny 'zabawny' w typie CheGee.

TYLKO ELMINISTER

PostNapisane: 9 lip 2011, 02:45 
Jest trailer D:<

PostNapisane: 9 lip 2011, 07:47 
WithnesS napisał(a):
Jest trailer D:<

Ano, w 8 poście na tej stronie.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1177 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59  Następna strona