mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 204 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2014, 10:25 
to nie biore w takim razie.
dzięki za info, że to konta gier

PostNapisane: 26 lip 2015, 19:55 
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... -price-tag
Drama o emoty - dobrze rozumiem ze bungie chce zeby ludzie za 3 dodatkowe emoty w kolekcjonerce zaplacili jeszcze raz za gre? i dlcki? wtf? o_0
Cytuj:
Eurogamer: I'm not going to mention them again. I can't get them.

Luke Smith: But you can if you buy the Collector's Edition.

Eurogamer: I'm not going to buy the game and the two DLCs all over again.

Luke Smith: Okay, but first I want to poke at you on this a little bit.

Eurogamer: Poke at me?

Luke Smith: You're feeling anxious because you want this exclusive content but you don't know yet how much you want it. The notion of spending this money is making you anxious, I can see it -

Eurogamer: I do want them. I would buy them -

Luke Smith: If I fired up a video right now and showed you the emotes you would throw money at the screen.

Eurogamer: What I'm saying is that fan frustration is not because they don't understand the proposition. It comes regardless of how cool the exclusive content is. The frustration - and mine as a fan - is that the method of acquiring it requires me to re-buy content I bought a year ago.

Luke Smith: [Long pause] It's about value. The player's assessment of the value of the content.

PostNapisane: 26 lip 2015, 20:09 
Marek się ucieszy.

PostNapisane: 26 lip 2015, 20:32 
z czego niby? Destiny sprzedałem z rok temu...

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 204 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11