mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 440 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 16 paź 2010, 18:39 
Hehe. Spokojnie. Ja tu jestem przede wszystkim po to, by odpowiadać spragnionym wiedzy na pytania w miarę moich skromnych możliwości i tak obiektywnie, jak tylko potrafię
(dlatego nie omijam przykrych szczegółów jak latający gracze, czy dłuuuuuga instalacja).

PostNapisane: 18 paź 2010, 18:12 
lamoon napisał(a):
Rozumiem że masz na myśli to że koleś mieczem okłada golasa prawie nic mu nie robiąc? Faktycznie, jest to do poprawienia.

Jeżeli chodzi o cały performance walki to nie wygląda to tak źle imo.

Jeśli czytasz o aktywnym, kierunkowym blokowaniu, 10 hitboxach na postać, realistycznej walce wręcz, to wyobrażasz sobie zasłony, parady, wykroki, bloki, kontry itd.

Tymczasem ze względu na lagi, walka polega na wyprowadzeniu jednego ciosu i ucieczce 10 metrów do tyłu.

W "Epic patch" wprowadzili w kliencie algorytmy predykcji, i goście nie warpują po ekranie. Zamiast tego w walce 1vs1 padają ciosy "znikąd" (jak w 0:54). A w 4vs4 to przeciwnicy potrafią fruwać w powietrzu, bo serwer nie nadąża.

Innymi słowy - jest postęp, ale to jeszcze bardzo daleko od OK.

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 19:10 
Gra ktos teraz?

Robia jakies bugfixy? Jak sie sytuacja prezentuje?

Wygladac zaczelo o wiele naturalniej.

Obrazek

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 19:22 
Ja gram i jak narazie gra mi się bardzo dobrze chociaż niewiele mogę coś powiedzieć bo siedzę w jednym mieście, rąbię drewno, sprzedaję, uczę się skilli z książek i maxuje staty :]

LaMoon#2988

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 19:38 
Hmm screen super wygladaja. Poziom AoC osiagniety :)
LOTRO moze sie schowac...

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 19:50 
To samo miejsce przed:

Obrazek

i po:

Obrazek

... a teraz niech sie biora za walke i content.

Tak wyglada w tym momencie gra przy wiekszej ilosci osob w jednym miejscu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbpzfCnpSXo

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 19:53 
poziom aoc. hehe dawno sie tak nie usmialem :)

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 20:03 
Tylko ze to screeny terenu, jak sie na nim pojawia budynek ( blisko ) albo gracz to efekt wizualny spada o 70%.

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 20:10 
Still: screeny wygladaja fajnie :P

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 20:12 
Graficznie idze w dobrym kierunku ;>

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 20:43 
a jak pvp?

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 21:52 
Pewnie tak jak trener:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMVYWDXhEwM

Tu jest w miare nowy log z IRCa

[23:17] <@HenrikNystrom> epic patch is getting closer, we just want it to work well, and of course to live up to most expectation
[23:17] <@HenrikNystrom> As, there is indeed major differences

[23:19] <@HenrikNystrom> if you wont notice a diff, then I dont know hehe..
[23:19] <@HenrikNystrom> We are talking Mortal Online 2

[23:23] <@HenrikNystrom> like I said before, it gives tools yes, and also instant changes and fixed,
[23:23] <@HenrikNystrom> but also the possibility to fix tweak other areas better
[23:23] <HobboBobbo> instant?
[23:23] <@HenrikNystrom> yes, the most critical issues will get an update along with that update.
[23:23] <@HenrikNystrom> hence thats why we focus evertghing on this patch

[23:27] <[BRB]Mojoz> henrik don't make hype you won't be able to live upto, claiming its going to be "Mortal Online 2" is a massive statement to make o.O
[23:28] <@HenrikNystrom> Mojoz, hehe I stand by that sentence

[23:30] <HobboBobbo> will we have to buy mortal online 2, or the subscription from mortal online moves on to it?
[23:30] <HobboBobbo> :P
[23:30] <@HenrikNystrom> free in sub hobbo

[23:32] <HobboBobbo> Henrik I'm neutral here ok, but we as customers expect some stuff that you promised, it's not our fault you cant keep up with it.
[23:33] <@HenrikNystrom> HobboBobbo sure, and I think we have been pretty clear with the information on our end
[23:33] <@HenrikNystrom> how what and when, that is.

[23:32] <Ignus> HenkrikNystrom, when do we expect to have a new UI in the game?
[23:33] <@HenrikNystrom> ignus, we will have a few things in this build with new GUI/flash

[23:32] <[BRB]Fatcamp> Henrik right now the arrows are abit random how they land u know thanks for the wierdy wind thingy. So i wondering if this will get fixed for like sniper bows so they get viable?
[23:36] <@HenrikNystrom> fatcamp, just like in real life, snipers have to calculate wind str and direction when they aim at sometihing
[23:36] <@HenrikNystrom> I guess what we lack is how to read the wind...
[23:36] <@HenrikNystrom> you can always shoot a test arrow thou
[23:36] <@HenrikNystrom> wind shouldnt change to fast

[23:56] <[OUTS]Erinian> Henrik you know that a had a bug that support cannot fix it and i had to delete my toon that i played since the first day and now i have to read around 50 books again??
[00:02] <@HenrikNystrom> there is no reason to delete a toon

[00:02] <Ignus> HenrikNystrom, will we have unexpected issues such as characters not being able to log in, crashing on login, spinning swords, etc Henrik?
[00:03] <Ignus> With the new build?
[00:03] <Ignus> Or perhaps less?
[00:03] <@HenrikNystrom> we are solving the issues we have, we simply need our new build in place.
[00:03] <@HenrikNystrom> yes ignus those will be solved

[00:46] <Ignus> I hope shadows get fixed...
[00:46] <@HenrikNystrom> Ignus, shadows are fixed
[00:47] <@HenrikNystrom> as in, they dont steal 60% performance anymore
[00:47] <@HenrikNystrom> and it looks much better

[00:50] <Lothaar> @ Henrik with MO2 can we have a new full installer (in the download section)
[00:51] <@HenrikNystrom> yes lothaar

[02:55] <Cronnix|afk> cool, can we hear about an update to screendragging then?
[02:55] <@HenrikNystrom> yes, its all fixed cronnix, in the new build that is
[02:55] <@HenrikNystrom> like we said, the new build will be able to solve the issues we had for a long time
[02:55] <@HenrikNystrom> that was atlas bound
[02:55] <@HenrikNystrom> now we are working nonstop to take that step
[02:55] <@HenrikNystrom> we have solved what we can on our side
[02:55] <@HenrikNystrom> now we need the new build to solve the rest

[02:56] <[BRB]Benevolence> how about the lagg effect form opening/closing the inventory/spellbook. i know people use that instead of screen-dragging for the same effect
[02:56] <[BRB]Benevolence> ima ssuming the new UI with the epic build covers that
[02:56] <@HenrikNystrom> bene same thing

[02:59] <MrMortal> but I changed everything to max rez.. and it looks awesome..
[03:00] <@HenrikNystrom> we will enable high res on the world in the build, not sure if we are able to enable high res for armor parts just yet

[03:01] <[BRB]Benevolence> darkfall-style inventory
[03:01] <@HenrikNystrom> you mean UO inventory
[03:01] <@HenrikNystrom> we can do that now with flash support yes
[03:01] <@HenrikNystrom> thou its a decent work for us, to go through all items in the game and rework them to work with the uo system

[03:01] <[Aegis]Mas`> henrik.... please make things work as intended with the epic patch release!!!!!!!!!
[03:01] <@HenrikNystrom> mas, thats what the patch is about
[03:01] <@HenrikNystrom> we pushed our current build as far as it can go

[03:01] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: do you need help with the combat system? :P
[03:02] <@HenrikNystrom> the combat system will get updates do
[03:02] <@HenrikNystrom> we are also going throuh all player animation
[03:02] <@HenrikNystrom> they need more love as well
[03:02] <@HenrikNystrom> specially now when the world will look liek it will in the new build

[03:03] <MrMortal> @Henrik so I keep hearing rumors that the new Epic patch will be over 10gig download because of the new textures is that true?
[03:03] <@HenrikNystrom> all packages has been changed, so it will be a huge patch for sure..
[03:03] <@HenrikNystrom> but we will also repackage the download so theres only 1 download to isntall
[03:04] <@HenrikNystrom> which now take the longest, to install each patch that is
[03:04] <@HenrikNystrom> but I think it will be worth it, as it wont look like the mo you are used to anymore

[03:05] <@HenrikNystrom> cronniz you think blizzards download system is bad?
[03:05] <Cronnix|afk> That was a joke
[03:06] <Derderder> blizzards download system is bad :P because they aren't even using an own
[03:06] <@HenrikNystrom> Derderder because they use the best provider in the world

[03:06] <[UW]Kuroi> Henrik this is an important question: why only the priest statue candle is lighted? lol :P
[03:06] <@HenrikNystrom> kuroi, well it wouldnt be something if I told whats going on heeh

[03:07] <MrMortal> UsainBolt.. Well Starvault hasn't advertise Mortal Online yet, when they do new players will come..
[03:07] <@HenrikNystrom> not many ppl know about MO yet, and we decided to keep it that way untill we lunch the new build.
[03:08] <@HenrikNystrom> some specualtion points to that less that 0.7% of the mmo genre market have heard of Mortal Online.

[03:08] <zelda> Henrik do you think the server will crash less with the epic patch
[03:09] <@HenrikNystrom> zelda, today we have a crash that happens every 12 hour in MO that is in the network solution, which we cannot solve without the new build
[03:09] <@HenrikNystrom> that crash is 99% of all our current crashes in our build

[03:09] <[HARL]MomoWang> @HenrikNystrom..... given the lack of exposure for MO... are you happy with how things are going at the moment?
[03:10] <@HenrikNystrom> momowang, I have to say things could be worse, and some areas could be better for sure. But we are reallyu looking forward to the next step, which we belive will change a lot of things to the positive

[03:10] <[BRB]Gankez> henrik... hows the epic patch looking so far? does it look like its gonna fix the game?
[03:11] <@HenrikNystrom> gankez, depends on what you mean what fixes the game in the current state.
[03:11] <[BRB]Gankez> server crashes/people not synced
[03:11] <[BRB]Gankez> aka on my screen ur 30 feet away and on urs ur hitting me
[03:11] <@HenrikNystrom> What we belive is a game breaker atm in our current build is fixed in the new build.
[03:11] <@HenrikNystrom> well, I have to admit, the new build is sexy...
[03:12] <@HenrikNystrom> gankez prediction system is lacking, which is in the new build

[03:12] <[Ely]Diablos> henrik when will my golden armour be gold and not cuprum
[03:12] <@HenrikNystrom> diablos, when we have updated the texture merge system. not sure if its going in the new build patch or after.
[03:14] <@HenrikNystrom> we have a few new set of armor parts and clothes, we have some things left to solve on our texture merge system before you will see that in game

[03:14] <[sect]stravi> Henrik. is there any screenshots of how Mo looks whit the new build?
[03:14] <@HenrikNystrom> stravi, I may release a video on monday or tuesday, if you want that spoiled already?

[03:15] <MrMortal> @HenrikNystrom when alls said and done with the Epic patch would it be safe to say that there's over 1 billion different combinations of weapons and armor to make?
[03:15] <@HenrikNystrom> MrMortal, that would be safe to say yes..

[03:16] <[AA]Neptune> Will GM's have tools to fix players that cannot join guilds?
[03:16] <@HenrikNystrom> neptune yes

[03:16] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: items on floor, still considered?
[03:17] <@HenrikNystrom> Exodeus, yes

[03:19] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: how is the AI coming along?
[03:19] <@HenrikNystrom> AI is what we are working on atm, which are keeping us from going live with the build.

[03:21] <[Sect]Jestersheep> Henrik... Will Spider dungeon and the Risar dungeon be memory leek free?
[03:21] <@HenrikNystrom> jestersheep heh yes..

[03:22] <[UW]Kuroi> Henrik were you trua bout a video on mon or tues? :P
[03:23] <@HenrikNystrom> kuroi, yes but im not sure yet, should we spoil how the game looks like already?

[03:23] <[Sect]Jestersheep> Henrik, will there be *anymore* dungeons like the Risar dungeon as you would most likely guess that, it would be very overcrowded...
[03:24] <@HenrikNystrom> jestersheep, we have only so few dungeosn today because they dont work with our current navmesh
[03:24] <@HenrikNystrom> when we get the navmesh to work we are able to build more complexed dungeons
[03:24] <@HenrikNystrom> as this one are basic because our AI works sometime in those dungeons

[03:24] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: will it be worth getting a DX11 card for MO ?
[03:25] <@HenrikNystrom> Exodeus, well you will benefit from Dx10 on the new build
[03:25] <@HenrikNystrom> and we are able to start looking into dx11 bonuses as well
[03:25] <@HenrikNystrom> but we wont touch it yet
[03:25] <@HenrikNystrom> so first thing is 64 bits win support and dx10, which will remove any cap there is today

[03:25] <KoLi> @HenrikNystrom will u start focusing on pve afther epic path ? couse u need to know that crafting and pvp isnt everything we need pve to get some nice pvp spots .... atm there is no pve in mo there is player vs wisent ..
[03:26] <@HenrikNystrom> koli, thanks to a working navmesh pve will automaticly get a huge step forward, and we will also add more dungeons and creatures because then they will be "valid"
[03:27] <@HenrikNystrom> as in, now when our AI can behave as it should we can add more meaninful pve with rewards, as you can exploit them today with a broken navmesh

[03:26] <[HARL]MomoWang> @HenrikNystrom are the House of Commons discussions scheduled for a specific time each week ? or just when you are available ?
[03:26] <@HenrikNystrom> I thought it was announced as second thursday each month ?

[03:27] <mib_itsuse> Ah, meaning the minotaur might return? : )
[03:27] <@HenrikNystrom> of course, theres some cool lore and meaning behind those minotaurs

[03:28] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: with the new GUI, did you guys also consider using the same actions for all groups? like trading with a vendor requires R, why use /trade with a PC for example ?
[03:28] <@HenrikNystrom> exo, we have today nonorginized ways of interact in the game, that we are ashamed of, but forced to because of the limits in UE GUI tied to Atlas
[03:29] <@HenrikNystrom> with Flash we can make it work as we want
[03:29] <@HenrikNystrom> you will see one thing at least with flash support in the new build
[03:29] <@HenrikNystrom> which I think you will enjoy very much

[03:32] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: oh speaking of magic... ( i dont follow the forums so forgive me if this has been said before ) but i think the magic animation kinda blocks your view, is that the idea?
[03:33] <@HenrikNystrom> Exodeus, no we are reworking most of our animset tree sstructures now, which will give us 3 important things, 1. performance 2. better looking, fluid animation 3. faster production of new creatures.

[03:33] <[EXSO]Anax> Henrik what do you mean by ' its in flash '
[03:34] <@HenrikNystrom> Anax, well you will paint flash ingame which everyone can see, with magic..

[03:34] <[UW]Kuroi> Henrik will thieves be useful in big dungeons one day? for traps, locked chest and so on..
[03:35] <@HenrikNystrom> kuroi, yes thieves can learn traps lockpicking, and also steal from cereatures etc. so sure.

[03:39] <MrMortal> @HenrikNystrom any word on being able to steel horses?
[03:39] <@HenrikNystrom> yes, there will be rules for stealing mounts/pets a bit later
[03:39] <@HenrikNystrom> if you dont care about your pet/mount for awhile, it will be possible to loose it to a thief

[03:40] <@HenrikNystrom> cities will get diff lvls of guards
[03:40] <@HenrikNystrom> high security areas will have infinite guards
[03:40] <@HenrikNystrom> med will have a number of guards
[03:40] <@HenrikNystrom> low will only have a few ones
[03:40] <mib_itsuse> Will there be guards that actually walk around town and protect you without being called up?
[03:41] <@HenrikNystrom> yes, if we can get guards to work well as in moving around not teleporting then yes, it depends on how well navmesh works
[03:41] <@HenrikNystrom> which we are testing now

[03:41] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: will resource nodes remain fixed as they are now?
[03:42] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: as in designated certain spots
[03:42] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: I am refering to the 'mine anywhere' compared to UO
[03:43] <@HenrikNystrom> well, we use the same system UO was using now actually... its just that its not tied into all meshes.
[03:43] <@HenrikNystrom> but yes, we will work in that area some more.
[03:44] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: but its pretty obvious which is saburra or granum
[03:44] <Exodeus> with UO you never knew what was what
[03:44] <@HenrikNystrom> Exodeus, ya in YOU it was skill related
[03:45] <@HenrikNystrom> we want it a bit more like in real life, so a noob could actually accidently get some rare resources without knowing what it is, but not a good amount of it
[03:45] <@HenrikNystrom> because they dont know how to thandle it well

[03:46] <[HARL]MomoWang> @HenrikNystrom can you advise what some of the uses of fish will be? you have mentioned food etc (i assume for players/creatures), is there likely to be anything else ?
[03:46] <@HenrikNystrom> momowang, oh yes, theres a huge area for fishing, you will use it in different areas other than in food alchemy and crafting things

[03:48] <[sect]stravi> all i heard about this epiq patch i only have one thing to say. Epiq patch Will be EPIQ
[03:49] <@HenrikNystrom> stravi, you sure are right about that I tell you!

[03:49] <MrMortal> Will there be a jail in Mortal Online.. I mean besides just the top of the tower outside fab?
[03:50] <@HenrikNystrom> jail in you was the place a GM took you to discuss "certain" things with you.
[03:50] <@HenrikNystrom> in privacy
[03:51] <@HenrikNystrom> we thought about jail in MO to be tied to the game
[03:51] <@HenrikNystrom> but its hard when it comes to steal play time from a player game wise heh

[03:54] <MrMortal> Any info on the new continents yet or is that still to far away to talk about?
[03:55] <@HenrikNystrom> you will soon see the first climps of another continent.......
[03:56] <@HenrikNystrom> we may need that next continent sooner than expected..

[03:56] <MrMortal> Server population so high that we need the extra room?
[03:57] <@HenrikNystrom> well, not at this time population wise, lots of ppl are just waiting for the new build
[03:57] <@HenrikNystrom> but when ppl start to hear about MO and tries it, then we may need it

[03:58] <Exodeus> the only way for the playerbase to become steady is to deliver... but if you keep adding content without making it actually work...yah
[03:58] <Exodeus> getting tired of these wisents
[03:59] <@HenrikNystrom> oh yes, we are also tired of the old wisents hehe
[03:59] <@HenrikNystrom> but it would just be sad to add much pve without proper navmesh

[03:59] <Exodeus> i have no experience with navmeshes... i have no idea what they are... are they like textures?
[04:00] <Exodeus> or pieces of map tied together?
[04:00] <@HenrikNystrom> no, navmesh is generated data for the AI to use when navigate
[04:00] <@HenrikNystrom> which must be tied on the network solution so the AI can detect collision or it will walk trhough a house or so
[04:00] <@HenrikNystrom> which means out of sync on the player side
[04:00] <@HenrikNystrom> and could give you an invis animal hitting you...
[04:00] <@HenrikNystrom> or any other crazy thing..
[04:02] <@HenrikNystrom> hehe, well we have a pretty complexed AI system when it comes to how it reacts in a situation, but it gets sadly dumb because of the lack of navmesh
[04:02] <@HenrikNystrom> animals can today hear, see and group up and it also checks for enemie size and numbers and reacts based on that
[04:02] <@HenrikNystrom> this is by far already more advanced than most mmos on the market
[04:02] <@HenrikNystrom> but it all gets a bit waste without navmesh

[04:02] <Ignus> Henrik, what about other behavior?
[04:03] <Ignus> Will they roam, and when they do, will they stay close together like a stampede?
[04:03] <@HenrikNystrom> never experienced when you are many vs a wisent before killing it?
[04:03] <@HenrikNystrom> it flees instead of fighting back
[04:03] <@HenrikNystrom> depending on your number and size
[04:04] <@HenrikNystrom> so some creatures gets more honor by being many in a group, if you gets more than their group then you break their honor heeh

[04:03] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: true, but i am kinda saying, the same AI is used for every creature
[04:04] <@HenrikNystrom> Exodeus, not really, we have a AI action tree that can be set on any creature we have.
[04:04] <@HenrikNystrom> but like I said, most gets wasted without navmesh

[04:05] <Ignus> What about mobs roaming, sticking together(physically), possibly hunting down players? Things like that?
[04:06] <@HenrikNystrom> ignus, it could be cloesr than you think

[04:08] <MrMortall> @HenrikNystrom are flying mounts completely out of the picture for Mortal Online?
[04:08] <@HenrikNystrom> mrmortall, so far its closed yes, but its not totally taken away, in a very very certain way..

[04:09] <Exodeus> @HenrikNystrom: will becoming a GM tamer be more difficult, like it took you 3 months in UO
[04:10] <@HenrikNystrom> Exodeus, well in uo it was a terrible grind to become a gm tamer in the mid days of UO, we try to avoid terrible boring grind in most cases

[04:14] <Ignus> HenrikNystrom, so, do we get an answer about skilling up pets? Pets possibly starting out weak? It taking 100-200 points to do this?
[04:17] <@HenrikNystrom> yes, pets will be able to be trained and gain stats like a player
[04:18] <@HenrikNystrom> of course, you need to care about the pet so it doesnt die, and make it fight a lot to be trained
[04:18] <@HenrikNystrom> the skill lies in how you act with the pet
[04:18] <@HenrikNystrom> as long as your char has the skills to controll it

[04:18] <[UW]Kuroi> Henrik can i tell my weasels to steal?
[04:19] <@HenrikNystrom> kuroi, we want you to be able to train pets certain commands such as loot a corpse, and maybe even try to steal an object from someone yes.

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 22:28 
jaki wall of text:<

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 22:36 
Ten log z którego dnia jest? Bo tam Henrik powtarza o jakimś Epic Patchu. Nie jest to przypadkiem ten patch który już wszedł?

LaMoon#2988

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 22:38 
Tak to jest z koncowki wrzesnia. Jest mowa o tym jak pomoze im ten caly update (?) silnika z epic patcha i pare innych pierdol.

Glownie chcialem zwrocic uwage na to, ze uwazaja ze dopiero teraz beda mogli robic prawidziwy bugfixing i wprowadzac nowe pierdoly, bo niby wczesniej nie bylo sensu. Zobaczymy...

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 22:45 
Ano tak, to już wiadomo że ten nowy silnik otwiera przed nimi zupełnie nowe możliwości. Faktycznie robienie we flashu jest dużo szybsze niż klepanie kodu w C++

Ja osobiście czekam na zmianę całego UI, łącznie z plecakiem ala UO, strażą "spacerującą" po miastach a nie że jest teleport strażnika na słowo "Guard".

Performance jak dla mnie jest teraz ok. Gram bez lagów, desynchu itp.

Irytuje mnie brak ikonek, ale to już myślę powiązane będzie ze zmianą całego UI. Badziewne ikonki podejrzewam zastąpią normalnymi przedmiotami które będzie można przewalać po plecaku, banku. Transakcja wiązana.

Zobaczymy jak im to wyjdzie.

LaMoon#2988

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 22:56 
lamoon - jest sens zebym kupil jeden miesiac i gral bez gildii? Bardziej w formie sprawdzenia jak to wszystko teraz wyglada niz normalnego grania.

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 23:01 
Ja tak robię. Gram bez gildii, bez parcia na szkło, powoli sam sobie poznaję wszystko. Stworzyłem dwie postacie, obie mam teraz w Meduli, jedną zamierzam zrobić łucznik / tamer, druga to typowy crafter (bowcrafter)

Osobiście gra mi się bardzo fajnie. Gra chodzi płynnie wg. mnie wygląda teraz graficznie naprawdę ładnie. Świt jak pierwsze promienie słońca przebijają się przez drzewa i wpadają do miasta pomiędzy budynkami, przez okna to miód na serce.

No i oczywiście liczę na obietnice SV co do ciągłego usprawniania tematu. Mam nadzieję że tak jak wspominałem wcześniej ten nowy silnik naprawdę pozwoli im rozwinąć skrzydła. Z tego co widać - pozwoli.

LaMoon#2988

Ostatnio edytowano 25 paź 2010, 23:06 przez lamoon, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 23:06 
Bowcrafter to chyba jedyny crafter od broni, ktory moze sobie sam poradzic?

Dalej jest tak, ze zanim metalurgia bedzie wymaksowana to potrzeba armii ludzi kopiacych skaly po calym kontynencie?

Cytuj:
Z tego co widać - pozwoli.

Po czym wnioskujesz? Cos juz sie dzialo po wprowadzeniu patcha?

PostNapisane: 25 paź 2010, 23:19 
Nie wiem jak to jest z metalurgiem, ale wiem że recepty na te lepsze rudy gildie mają naprawdę głęboko schowane. Z tego co mi wiadomo to to że jeżeli chodzi o skały to oczywiście są one rozrzucone po całym kontynencie, im dalej od miasta kopiesz tym więcej wydobywasz, podobno są już kopalnie gdzie leci najwięcej skałek.

Jeżeli chodzi o metalurga jeszcze - nie wiem dokładnie ale chyba nie będziesz w stanie być super master metalurgiem znającym się na każdej rudzie. Po prostu nie starczy Tobie skillcapa. Musiałby się wypowiedzieć ktoś mądrzejszy.

Co do bowcraftingu - faktycznie łatwiej jest się wyspecjalizować w tej dziedzinie pojedynczą postacią. Co nie oznacza że różne rodzaje drzew także nie są rozsiane po całym świecie. Z tego co zauważyłem z nowości to to, że na końcu procesu tworzenia jest opcja "nazwij i zapisz receptę". Jest to o tyle dobre że później możesz niechcący nie pamiętać jakie dokładnie materiały zużyłeś na ów a może się on okazać że jest to Twój najlepszy wyrób :] Oczywiście musisz mieć przy sobie zdaje się pergamin a nie tak z dupy zapisujesz. Pergamin później do banku i trzymać na lepsze czasy.

Tutaj widać craft będzie naprawdę baaaaardzo mocno rozwinięty i baaaardzo opłacalny.

Brakuje mi jeszcze możliwości sprawdzenia łuku. Wykonałem kilka różnych (krótkie, płaskie, długie, wykrzywione) z drewna które obficie rośnie wokół Meduli (chyba whitewood) i strzelałem do npca stojącego obok. Z tym że problem był taki że nie pokazywało mi dmg (zadałeś jakiś tam dmg, pewnie trzeba mieć jakiś skill żeby pokazywało), poza tym zrobiłem się szary. Wystarczy że teraz przybiegnie jakiś nadgorliwy, krzyknie Gurad i mam nara.

Jedyną możliwością jest dogadanie się z kumplem, niech stoi obok i melduje za ile oberwał.

Cytuj:
wnioskujesz po wprowadzeniu patcha

Jako "pokazówkę" zmienili UI biblioteki i wygląda to naprawdę super. Przejrzyście, ze smakiem i klimacikiem. Można wyszukać po nazwie, ustawić różne filtry np. książki do walki, do ruchu itd. segregować po cenie itp.

LaMoon#2988

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 440 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Następna strona