mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 11 lis 2012, 09:09 
Goodbye Final Fantasy XIV 1.0! ^^/

Event w grze to oczywiscie porazka bo ledwo sie dalo zalogowac i nic ciekawego sie nie dzialo :P
Ale na zakoczenie S-E zaserwowalo epic trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... L3-n2-3J4#!

PostNapisane: 11 lis 2012, 09:21 
Trailer na prawdę epicki!!!

Oby 2.0 byłą równie epicka i dopracowana jak ten trailer.

PostNapisane: 11 lis 2012, 10:56 
Wow, scenki jak zwykle pierwsza klasa, żeby jeszcze gra była tak dobra. Czy ktoś może streścić pokrótce fabułę od pierwszej walki w Mor Dhoma (tam gdzie unikamy strzałów z działa walcząc z grupą żołnierzy) do końca świata? Albo dać linka gdzie jest to szczegółowo wyjaśnione pls.

PostNapisane: 11 lis 2012, 15:51 
Targaryen napisał(a):
Wow, scenki jak zwykle pierwsza klasa, żeby jeszcze gra była tak dobra. Czy ktoś może streścić pokrótce fabułę od pierwszej walki w Mor Dhoma (tam gdzie unikamy strzałów z działa walcząc z grupą żołnierzy) do końca świata? Albo dać linka gdzie jest to szczegółowo wyjaśnione pls.

Ja też po proszę :)

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 11 lis 2012, 16:50 
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fina ... _XIV#Story

PostNapisane: 11 lis 2012, 18:18 
Gdyby nie fakt, ze i tak zamierzam pograć, to ten trailer by mnie kupił na całego.

Najlepszy renderowany filmik jaki widziałem od nie pamiętam kiedy.

PostNapisane: 11 lis 2012, 20:18 
Mnie ten filmik kupil, przynamniej na tyle, aby przyjrzec sie jak wygada nowy model gry.
Tyle czasu na FFXIV co na FFXI na pewno nie bede miec, ale gdyby mozna bylo grac w stylu GW2 albo SWTOR, to why not...?

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 12 lis 2012, 14:50 
Filmik fajny, ale 1.0 tez miala fajny filmik.

Jak pogracie pol roku w 2.0 i powiecie, ze to fajna gra to moze wroce.

PostNapisane: 12 lis 2012, 15:47 
Sam za darmo bedziesz mogl wyprobowac :p

PostNapisane: 12 lis 2012, 16:56 
Ja wrócę na 100% - nie wiem tylko na jak długo gra mnie utrzyma. Od czasów FFXI nic mnie nie utrzymało na dłużej, ale o SE może najlepiej świadczyć to, że przyznali się do faila FFXIV1.0 i nie zamknęli projektu tylko go naprawiają.

PostNapisane: 13 lis 2012, 06:13 
Tutaj jest bardzo dobry summary fabuly zwiazanej z Grand Companies i Dalamud:

Cytuj:
Seeking control over this realm and its abundant crystal resources, the Garlean Empire (a scientifically advanced nation hailing from the north) begins gathering an army of epic proportions. To ready themselves for the coming conflict, the city-states of Eorzea reinstate the Grand Companies─comprehensive centers of command which combine the commonwealths’ military and economic assets. However, the commander of the invading forces, VIIth Imperial Legion Legatus Nael van Darnus (a.k.a. “White Raven”), has plans of his own. Driven by madness, he silently plots to usher in a more permanent form of devastation: Meteor.

The Meteor project is comprised of a complex scheme employing arcane magicks and lost technology to summon the lesser moon down to Eorzea in an attempt to annihilate the realm’s inhabitants in one fell stroke. Dalamud, as the celestial object is commonly known, is revealed to be a colossal machine launched thousands of years ago into the planet’s orbit by an ancient civilization.

Realizing the futility of standing alone against such a threat, the Grand Companies put aside deep-rooted differences and consolidate their forces under the banner of the Eorzean Alliance.

At the behest of this new confederation, adventurers from across the realm take up arms and march on the floating islands of Rivenroad. Here, the brave heroes confront Nael van Darnus, and after a heated battle, put him to the sword. But by this time, the White Raven’s plan is too far along, and Dalamud continues its descent.

In an eleventh-hour bid to save mankind, the Grand Companies turn to Louisoix, an enigmatic scholar hailing from the forgotten city-state of Sharlayan. The ‘Archon,’ as he is called, devises a plan to summon the power of the Twelve, Eorzea’s pantheon of guardian deities, and use that power to banish Dalamud back to the heavens. But for this to succeed, the rite needs to be performed directly beneath the point of Dalamud’s impact. After several sleepless nights of deliberation by the realm’s foremost arcanists and astronomers, that point is determined to be a vast swathe of barren lowlands in central Eorzea known as the Carteneau Flats. With this information in hand, the Grand Companies order the immediate mobilization of their forces.

Unbeknownst to the Alliance, the soldiers of the VIIth Imperial Legion, oblivious to their leader’s dark intentions, have also begun gathering in central Eorzea. Ordered to defend the area with their lives, they prepare for a fight, unaware that victory will bring about their own demise.

And so, with two great hosts amassed, the Battle of Carteneau begins.

Both sides fight with a desperation-fueled frenzy, neither yielding the other ground, until from the skies, a great roar issues. Dalamud has begun its final metamorphosis. In a matter of moments, the stone and metal of the moon’s crust crumble away to reveal none other than the elder primal, Bahamut, now free from his ancient prison.

And thus do the people of Eorzea learn what it is that truly faces them. Never was it the White Raven’s intention to blight the realm with Dalamud, but what slumbered within it.

Enraged after aeons of duress, Bahamut unleashes his wrath upon the realm, spewing forth endless fire and destruction. Louisoix quickly conjures a barrier to protect what remains of the Eorzean Alliance, and then begins the arcane rite that will channel the power of the Twelve and focus it into rebinding Bahamut. The sheer force of the primal, however, is too strong for even the Archon, and his efforts fail.

Realizing the end is nigh, Louisoix summons the last of his strength to call upon Althyk, the Keeper, god of space and time, to send those surviving heroes into an aetherial rift, where they are to remain untouched by the passing of the seasons until it is once again safe to emerge…and continue their struggle to forge Eorzea’s future.

PostNapisane: 13 lis 2012, 08:27 
Zajebiste ! :)

W FF14 ARR wroca z aetherial rift gdzie obecnie sie znajduja, tylko co pozostalo po Bahamut's Wrath na Eorzea ?

PostNapisane: 17 lis 2012, 14:45 
:O Moc straszna.
Ma ktoś z was utwór z tego ?

PostNapisane: 17 lis 2012, 15:01 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbuto9wfEHE

PostNapisane: 20 lis 2012, 08:13 
A tutaj jakby ktos chcial z tekstem i fajna kompilacja :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQIciJWx9g

PostNapisane: 27 lis 2012, 09:51 
Answers juz troche ma (piosenka oryginalnie wyszla razem z 1.0), ale dopiero teraz S-E wydalo oficjalny lyrics :) Enjoy:

Music: Nobuo Uematsu
Lyrics: Yaeko Sato & Michael-Christopher Koji Fox
Vocals: Susan Calloway

I close my eyes, tell us why must we suffer
Release your hands, for your will drags us under
My legs grow tired, tell us where must we wander
How can we carry on if redemption's beyond us?

To all of my children in whom Life flows abundant
To all of my children to whom Death hath passed his judgement
The soul yearns for honor, and the flesh the hereafter
Look to those who walked before to lead those who walk after

Shining is the Land's light of justice
Ever flows the Land's well of purpose
Walk free, walk free, walk free, believe...
The Land is alive, so believe...

Suffer (Feel) Promise (Think) Witness (Teach) Reason
(Hear) Follow (Feel) Wander (Think) Stumble (Teach) Listen
(Speak) Honor (Speak) Value (Tell) Whisper (Tell) Mention
(Hope) Ponder (Hope) Warrant (Wish) Cherish (Wish) Welcome
(Roam) Witness (Roam) Listen (Roam) Suffer (Roam) Sanction
(Sleep) Weather (Sleep) Wander (Sleep) Answer
Sleep on

Now open your eyes while our plight is repeated
Still deaf to our cries, lost in hope we lie defeated
Our souls have been torn, and our bodies forsaken
Bearing sins of the past, for our future is taken

War born of strife, these trials persuade us not
(Feel what? Learn what?)
Words without sound, these lies betray our thoughts
(See what? Hear what?)
Mired by a plague of doubt, the Land, she mourns
Judgement binds all we hold to a memory of scorn
Tell us why, given Life, we are meant to die, helpless in our cries?

Witness (Feel) Suffer (Think) Borrow (Teach) Reason
(Hear) Follow (Feel) Stumble (Think) Wander (Teach) Listen
(Blink) Whisper (Blink) Shoulder (Blink) Ponder (Blink) Weather
(Hear) Answer (Look) Answer (Think) Answer together

Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow
To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow
In one fleeting moment, from the Land doth life flow
Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow
In the same fleeting moment
Thou must live
Die
And know

PostNapisane: 8 sty 2013, 11:59 
Pytana mam w związku ze związkiem.
Jak rozumiem FFXIv is dead, konto, podstawka itp wszystko jest martwe, czy w ramach tego samego konta mogę grac w reborna ew. w ramach kupionego xiv?

PostNapisane: 8 sty 2013, 12:53 
Nie musisz kupować nowej gry. Jak miałeś kupiony FF XIV teraz masz Reborna w ramach kupionego starego XIV. Linki do ściągnięcia pewnie będziesz miał na koncie jak już będzie blisko premiery. Ktoś mówił, że ma być chyba nawet jakiś czas darmowy do grania dla ludzi, którzy mają stare konta FF XIV, ale nie wiem jak dokładnie. (miesiąc od premiery?)

PostNapisane: 8 sty 2013, 13:42 
Afaik szczegółów jeszcze nie ma, ale tak, jakis free time będzie. (zresztą open beta też jak ktoś będzie chciał sprawdzić).

PostNapisane: 21 sty 2013, 19:45 
Fajny filmik znalazlem na YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEe_r49KllU

polecam super to gosciu gra :)