mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2013, 22:41 
Całkiem pokaźny zbiór informacji na temat ARR z japońskiego czasopisma Connect! On:
Cytuj:
There are about 40 mini pet things (like the Baby-Behemoth) ready. We'll know exactly what role they serve in phase 1 of the beta. The 3 things in the Year of the Snake illustration are included in that 40. (For what purpose exactly has got me thinking. Some people on 2ch are thinking they might have some kind of retainer role!)

Gear-sets have a completely new system from what was shown, I guess they didn't like how it had some restrictions. Will get to test in phase 3.

Housing will be released immediately after launch.

2013 will bring in Housing and PvP (certain). There's no certainty that the long raids will see completion in 2013 though. There should be 1~2 primal battles implemented too.

They're in talks regarding the advancement of raids and so on via Live updates. They're not sure if it'll happen (Perhaps just Yoshi-P's thoughts) but something to do with the recovery of Alamigo.

The place where you'll find Odin is indeed the black shroud. I'm guessing it's a place we've not yet seen. He's described as not being a normal interactive primal, he is one who has no recollections, having forgotten the meaning of his existence. It won't be a normal battle.

It wasn't shown clearly in the opening movie but actually an alarming amount of people survived the 7th Umbral era (Bahamut's attack). To these survivors we, the adventurers who were transferred into the future, are known as "hollow beings".

Behemoth will be tackled via the FATE system. There'll be many steps to go through in the fight to defeat him. Made it so it'll be fun with a large number of people. Will be in at launch.

You won't be able to just "walk" right into Crystal Tower. (I'm assuming this means there are pre-requisite quests)

Sahagin's will be in at launch.

As regions expand they will probably add more primals per new beastman tribe or something.

As for changing jobs in dungeons being possible or not, they're thinking it'll be good to be able to change in between content.

Players who have come from 1.0 and new players will be treated differently by NPCs. It's not a big difference and it will even out at later stages in the story. Legacy players will kind of be having the "stronger new game" kind of thing going.

Some other stuff was talking about the functions of the smart phone application.

Oh, and a question was asked about DRG having a pet, which was replied to with "Not just Dragoons..." (Hmm. )

Edit: some other stuff I forgot:

Regarding keeping in touch with the users: For In-game purposes the development team are going to establish a free company. He encourages players to come give them a belting in PvP. As for out of the game, they're considering some kind of small round-table events and so on a.la Vanafest I suppose.

When are flying mounts coming? - If the Ahriman is good, it's just a matter of being on the stand-by list for implementation. (I'm not sure this means it's a "real" flying mount)

Any other secrets from A New Beginning trailer? - The warrior left something behind 5 years ago (Bravura lol)

Urianger was a temporary NPC and is taking a brief break.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2013, 20:28 
Dzięki Keii.