mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 17 lut 2014, 11:13 
For starters, LOOT EVERYTHING! Part of the last beta patch involved a small change to the loot mechanics of the world. Barrels, crates, urns etc (NOT LOCKED CHESTS) are all instanced individually. So theoretically, you should be able to loot anything you like on your own resetting timetable. This is extremely beneficial at the start of the game. Going through the introductory story prison escape, there are innumerable lootables that contain everything from weapons and armor to recipes and lock-picks. It is a nice boost to your character early and can help jump start gaining experience with the various armor skills. Additionally, all the recipies and what-not can either be learned if you want to work on your professions or be sold to vendors (or players!) for a nice profit to boost your bank roll.

Next up, CONTINUE TO LOOT EVERYTHING! Redundant? I know. If you’re a min/max player like myself, you’ll be needing a lot of runs to town and all your gold at the beginning will go to upgrading your bags and bank. I say that again because once you get into the world, you will find there are resource nodes all over. In case you didn’t know, there are 6 basic types of resources that you can loot raw from the world: cloth, ore, wood, runes, herbs and provisioning reagents (read food stuffs). The cloth, ore, wood, runes and herbs will simply be around in the world for you to harvest. The provisioning reagents will be looted from barrels and crates etc. Again, you’ll need lots of raw materiel to skill up your various profession lines, but if that isn’t for you, an easy way of making some early cash is collecting and selling raw mats; they stack to 100 and sell for 5g per. So a stack of 100 ore will net you 500g from a vendor. A last side note, the skill points in the various profession lines to make the resources easier to see are more or less wasted except for the alchemy one. The herbs can be difficult to see until you know what you’re looking for so dropping a point there I would recommend.

Mix and match your armor. Sounds odd right? I know. Not only will you have access to more things, but it’ll boost your available stats at the start. Often times, you’ll find that light armor boosts magicka, medium armor: stamina and heavy armor HP or armor. By mixing and matching a few pieces of each, you can balance your character and won’t run into any soft caps on the base statistics. The bonuses from running a whole set are pretty specialized and won’t really help too much at the start as you’re still exploring the possibilities of your character and skill set. Once you have not only a direction in mind, but the gear and skill set to support it, then drop your points into the armor lines and focus your character.

Balance your skill selection. At least at the start, again, until you can focus your character and support it through gear it helps to choose a few magicka based skills and a few stamina based skills (excepting a pure spell caster, but even then… there are a few stamina skills that are fantastic: read- silver bolts for daedra/undead from the fighters guild skill line). Nothing worse than sitting in a tight fight willing your resource to regen while you have a full stam or magicka bar and nothing to use it on. Until you get your weapon swap at 15, your “build” will be limited to 5 skills and an ultimate. Choose wisely.

Research, research, research! The crafting system allows you to break armor and weapons you find in order to learn the patterns for traits. The time it takes to research an item is long and doubles each time you learn a new trait. For example, lets say you find a sword with the trait Sharpened. You break the item to learn how to make a sword with that trait. The research time is 6hrs. The next time you research a trait on a sword, it will take 12hrs, then 24 etc etc. Later on in the profession skill lines, there are ways to speed up research, but until then, it will be a bit of an arduous task to learn everything you want. For clarification, those times are in real time, not game time and they continue when you’re offline as well. So, like I said, always be researching something. It will pay off in the end.

Explore. Sure, this may not be your style of play, but the more you explore, the faster you will level up. Also, it allows you to find the skyshards (every 3 you find grant you a skill point). Currently, the xp gain goes something like this: questing>exploration>grinding. Actually dispatching of the baddies is only a small amount of your overall experience gain. Now that could change, but currently, exploring nets you a huge amount of experience and opens up lots of possibilities for questing or adventuring or whatever you so choose to do.

Grouping. While a bit quirky at the moment, grouping gives a small boost to xp gain and allows you to take out the elites that are placed around the world with good (read: rare and better) loot. If you can snag a strong weapon for your level, it will make your experience that much better. It pays to find a few people and tackle the challenges around the world, be it a public dungeon or a named mob for some high end loot.

Use your bank. Um, “duh” you say and yes I know this is a fairly obvious statement, but hear me out. ESO designers were clever enough to allow you to craft directly from your bank. Personally, I use my bank to hold all of the enchanting runes (there are a freaking boat load of them) and all the random gemstones used for creating armor and weapons with traits. This frees up my adventuring bag for raw materiel and armor and weapons that I’ll not only find along the way, but need to use to keep myself alive and kicking. I can’t suggest more strongly to upgrade your bank and inventory at least once or twice. The huge amount of random stuff you will loot around the world will have you constantly running back and forth to clear up space. Random side note, the concept of bank alts is fairly limited in ESO. All your characters share a bank (much the same as the stash in Diablo 2 or 3 if you’ve played either). Additionally, in order to utilize a guild bank, the guild must have 10 members.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0. If you have zero patience for starter areas and have no strong choice for faction or race, Aldmeri Dominion is
the most streamlined and efficient starter area in very many respects.

1. Create as many alts as you can, preferably all 8, for crafting storage and Coldharbour mats. Coldharbour takes
about 15mins to run, tops, even with looting, so well worth it.

2. Keep at least one slot clear at your bank and park all your alts at the bank. That way you can spread the
goodies around the alts.

3. Have at least one filled Soul Gem on you from the very first time you leave Coldharbour by checking the nearest
vendors for empties and using your Soul Trap ability on the nearest mob. In early zones after the starter area,
depending somewhat on your faction, it can be very difficult indeed to get hold of Soul Gems. Believe me, you will
need them, even if by some miracle or amazing play, you never die in ESO while levelling, they can be used to
revive others. This is particularly useful in siege PvP because of the huge distances to travel on death.

4. Even for the starter areas, it is useful to walk everywhere, i.e. minimise use of Wayshrines, because of (the
few) hidden quests, pluss exploration XP. I prioritized travelling to quest objectives that included as much
territory, which typically were the furthest distance, inbetween that I had not explored.

5. There are no easy ways to sell goods to other players in this game, unless they suddenly decide to add auction
houses or market stalls for individuals before release. So, no point saving up anything at all that is purely
gained from levelling unless it is for crafting or for a guild bank. So, if you do not need it, craft with it or
sell it, especially anything to do with Provisioning.

6. Make sure to never leave a zone, including the PvP zone, without looting all the Skyshards in it. Every
Skyshard represents 1/3rd of a skill point, the very thing you are levelling. A quick way to check your Skyshard
progression per zone is to look at the Achievements screen or use a sky map locations site, e.g.

http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/skyshards/

7. Crouching/sneaking, especially with enough Medium Armor pieces, can be very useful. This works even in pvp
since you can use it to effectively be invisible out in the open.

8. Make sure to use player Synergy abilities that pop-up from allies using special normal abilities when playing
in a group, especially healer ones. Synergies like Purify of healers are really strong in PvP. The default Synergy
activation button is X, I believe.

9. Bug workaround: if you get stuck at an NPC screen, pressing ‘ (apostrophe) or typing /reloadui will clear the
screen.

10. Emotes in ESO often conjure items out of thin air, e.g. /sit. Great for RP or just fun.

11. /playdead could be useful in pvp.

12. If you are creating a character that may PvP, especially in early levels, be careful with skills. Focus on CC,
burst damage, burst healing, escaping and cleansing. Keep in mind, however, that most kills and probably
contribution comes from using and supporting Siege machines.

13. do not underestimate the usefulness of basic attacks and Blocking (especially MMO players who are not used to such mechanics). All basic attacks and directed attacks (not aoe) cannot miss, though they can be Blocked or Evaded (talking about a stat, not the dodging roll). This applies to NPCs too. Using a Heavy attack when a player is “Off Balance” will knock them down, opening up combos with special attacks. A Sorceror’s heavy attack with a Frost weapon will Snare the target with the right passive, or their Overload Ultimate, etc.

14. melee interrupt can be useful to stop elites from casting powerful nukes. Past the very first starter area,
timing such skills and other forms of CC can be critical to the success of soloing elites and later, at your first
dungeons, completing them without excessive pain.

15. bosses in public dungeons can drop great loot and respawn quickly…

16. chest loot is not personal loot, can be better than dungeon boss loot, and is easily ninja’d by randoms (e.g.
in public dungeons) or other group players. If chest loot matters to you, be careful who you run with or who is
around or who gets to a chest first…

17. Addons/mods can make a significant difference to the look and feel of a game, and hence your enjoyment. This
is particularly the case for experienced MMO players. There are already addons that can show specific numbers like
health, mana, stamina, percentage health of yourself and target, scrolling combat text for your damage/healing
output and damage/healing input, as well as status effects on you and your target including remaining durations.

18. Keep as many lockpicks as you can on you. Coldharbour tutorial area also provides a ton. Chests loot can be
very lucrative or useful!

19. Almost unknown: there are special profession workbenches scattered throughout zones that provide special
crafting bonuses for “Set” items. The bonuses are often quite significant…

20. Classic MMO tip: get a mount as early as you can. This is especially important in ESO because mounts are not
only movement speed upgrades (even come with their own sprint bar) but also storage/inventory upgrades. Yes, they
are super, super expensive, but that does not remove from their usefulness.

PostNapisane: 20 lut 2014, 01:15 
Theorycrafting czyli jak wygląda dps każdej klasy i co wybrać sobie do ulubionego stylu gry:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/148973 ... eorycraft/

MAGE

Burst 7,5/10: Our Burst is actually pretty decent, CS has the best best base damage and best magic scaling in the game (and the highest manacosts for that matter..), and spamming it will quickly turn red health bars to black ones.

Sustained damage: 8/10: Mages come with the whole packet, good spenders, good fillers, only our stamina conversion is not that great, but since we focus everything on magic anyway, poison arrow will just suffice.

Execute phase: 10/10: Hands down, we are the kings of executing, we actually gain magicka BACK from executing, and we have the best scaling, most efficient methods to execute stuff. (40% dmg bonus from elemental weakness, nough said.)

Aoe: 10/10: We are the kings of aoe as well, though, not without help to be fair (The synergy hits hard and nasty). Lightning splash is really cheap (-36% costs) gets both 6% highelf bonus and 6% storm passive bonus (and the 40% elemental weakness bonus, which will drive some people mad in raids, were things live long enough to be worth debuffing and we have the only high end aoe that scales with that buff). Oh and Volley is cool too, the fire dmg component actually seems to stack with spell damage, which will come in handy.

Mobility: 7,5/10: We have the luxury of being the only real ranged damage class in this game, and we always have enough stamina (unless you really want that last 2-3% extra damage and actually roll dw) to dodgeroll, break cc and stuff, without reducing our dmg output.

NIGHTBLADE

Burst 10/10: Glorious, King of bursts, even without Cloak of shadow the whole tp stealthstrike, all buffs combines full flurry assault will melt everything in seconds. Until you have no more resources, and then it's back to sustained damage

Sustained damage: 5,5-7/10: You might think managing 7 buffs/debuffs would be rewarding. Its not, not really (except if shade is supper strong, then it might be cool). We don't suck, but neither its something amazing. Veiled strike scales with magic damage, we don't have magic damage at all so its a bit lack lustre (more than Poison arrow for Mages or any melee abilities from other classes, since melee abilities have high(er) base dmg from weapon), and overall, from what I and my friends experienced, melee skills (meaning weapon skills) just don't ramp up as hard as magic skills. We have the advantage of near full armor penetration with mark, shield debuff and veiled strike, so we will be more effective vs highly armoured targets, but casters gain 42% penetration just from wearing light armor, and some more from destruction staff debuff, so even then we wont be that amazing. Ironically, really, our weapon damage ramps up extremely through drain power, so we will be great on fights with adds..but we wont really be able to damage the adds, because we have no proper aoe tools. Overall, our buffs are more expensive to maintain than for others, and each for himself is weaker than what e.g. mages get. I guess if you are really perfect all your pot usage and know what exactly down to the fraction of a second how and when to utilize your resources, you might be on par with other classes, but it will be much more work!

Execute Phase: 8/10: We're pretty decent, though assassins blade is hurt from lacking magic damage, and by the time reverse slash starts putting out those huge hits the mage will usually already have furyed the mob into the next best plain of Oblivion

Aoe: 3/10: you could try to cleave stuff, or pump al magicka into drain power spam.... but its usually better just to stick to high priority targets.

Mobility: 8/10: while melee, we have the sole advantage of very high stamina pools and high stamina reggen which gives us very good tools to stay out of trouble. We also have higher armor than others, which goes to waste completely because we have to mark targets to keep up in dmg.

DRAGON KNIGHT

Burst 3/10: Lets face it, we're a dot class, our burst just isn't that great. We like to go steady.

Sustained damage: 10/10: Hands down, best sustained damage in the game (or should be), our dot power is immense, we perfectly stack with weakness to elements always profiting from 40% dmg bonus, it's relatively easy to play, we have excellent tools to turn magicka into damage and our filler period, while not as stacked as Mages ) is still pretty damn close and way shorter, thanks to overall lower mana costs. And besides, we're basically the best of the (dd) good guys in the game, providing 3-4 buffs for the party all the time.

Aoe 6-7/10: Its OK but a bit too dot reliant, a lot of things wont live long enough for our damage to kick in, nothing to be ashamed of though.

Execute 1/10: We don't have executes, duh. All we get is some minor bonus from dw dmg vs low health targets.

Mobility 5/10: Not so amazing, we are sitting ducks in melee range with light armor, good thing is: even if we can't attack for a while our dots continue burning, so movement dps loss is not too tragic.

TEMPLAR

Burst 7/10 There is no difference between our burst between and our sustained damage, still its strong enough to get a 7

Sustained damage 10-12/10: You are OP. If you play it right, you, and everyone else will feel that.

Aoe 8-9,5/10: Depends on your built and ability to position yourself to hit many enemies with jabs. Generally, amazing. But a mage that really knows what he's doing will still be ahead of you.

Executing 7,5/10: You basically ramp up the less hp your enemy has, and if you use reverse slash you can really make the end count.

Mobility: 5/10: the only thing templar isn't so great at. He requires to be in close melee range at most times and usually has his stamina down, and if he has to move quickly he loses dps. Small solace.

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2014, 18:27 
W kwestii mechaniki:
Z tego co zaobserwowalem to moge poradzic zeby za pierwsze 4 skill points od razu zakupic po 1 skillu z kazdej linii klasowej i 1 z broni i wrzucic wszystko na action bar. Dbac potem zeby po 1 skillu z kazdej linii zawsze miec na pasku. W poprzedniej becie skupilem sie na 1 drzewku najpierw, ociagalem sie z wydawaniem punktow, wrzucalem w pasywne... i jak dobilem do lev10 to mialem 1 linie na 14, jedna na 9, 1 na 7 i 1 na 5. Jak w drugiej becie i zaczalem od wykupienia po 1 skillu z kazdej linii to wszystko bylo 12-14 jak wbilem 9tke.
W kwestii contentu:
Nie nalezy sie nastawiac na levelowanie hurtowe jak w WoWie gdzie jedziemy do quest huba, bierzemy 6-8 questow i robimy we wskazanym obszarze mapy, po czym oddajemy questy w hubie i kieruja nas do nastepnego. Z takim nastawieniem bedzie sie dosc dretwo grac. Tutaj pojedynczy quest pelni funkcje calego huba - jest to zwykle cala linia fabularna skladajaca sie z kilku czesci z nagroda na koncu. Questy nie sa skumulowane w hubah i wiele trzeba znalezc pojedynczo podczas eksploracji. Np. na jakims zadupiu natykamy sie na oboz najemnikow lapiacych harpie dla bogatego szlachcica... i zaczyna sie cala historia ktora zajmie nam parenascie/dziesiat minut.

Ostatnio edytowano 17 mar 2014, 18:54 przez Lorath, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2014, 18:43 
Nie wiem czy jest sens ladowac w drzewko ktorego nie bediesz uzywal, ja dawalem w 2 drzewka i nie moge narzekac

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2014, 18:51 
Potem jak sie zdecydujesz ze 4ty czy 5ty skill z linii by ci sie jednak do builda przydal... To bedzie grind kilkanascie/dziesiat godzin :P I nie mowie o ladowaniu tam punktow. 1 skill point wystarczy zeby odblokowac linie i levelowac jej range.

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2014, 19:37 
lorath ma racje, później wylewelować skill to nie lada wyczyn, jako że za zabijanie mobków jest gówno nie exp

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2014, 19:48 
A nie jest czasami tak ze jak levelujesz wszystkie drzewka tym jednym punkcikiem to wolniej leci bo rozbija exp na 3 zamiast na np dwa?

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2014, 20:01 
To brzmi logicznie i sam z takiego zalozenia wyszedlem poczatkowo ale nie zaobserwowalem niczego takiego... przynajmniej w przedziale lev 1-9. Najwyzszy skill dobilem do 14tki na obu postaciach. Na jednej levelowalem glownie z 2 liniami skilli - 1 klasowa i 1 broni a na drugiej postaci jechalem ze skillami ze wszystkich 3 linii klasowych i z 1 broni. Suma leveli na pierwszej byla duzo nizsza niz na drugiej.

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2014, 20:15 
Jest tez bardzi duzo ksiazek w kazdym budynku, ruinach dungeonach. Ja mimo ze nie uzywalem to dobilem bedac na 20 levelu postaci skilla 2h na 10

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 18:54 
Parę tipów odnośnie craftingu i zdobywania matsów.

1. Free gemy traitsowe +exp broni bow i +exp pancerza
Jeśli masz konto preorderowe to każda nowa postać dostaje bag'a z łukiem lev 4 i traitsem +exp broni i pancerz-tors (zależnie od klasy postaci jest to light, medium lub heavy) +exp pancerza.
Generalnie te itemy z tymi traitsami nie dropują się zbyt często więc jest to fajne źródełko na tego typu gemy traitsowe. Wystarczy zrobić nową postać, zrzucić stuff do banku, sklasowac postać etc.

2. Muły dostarczające surowców.
Blacksmith, clothworking, woodworking i enchanting może wykupić na skilu 3 opcję, by raz na 24 godz dostawać maila z pewną ilością matsów do danego craftingu.
Jest to zazwyczaj ok 20sz matsów danego tieru (takiego na jaki mamy wyszkolony dany crafting), 1-2 gemy traitsowe, czasami stuff do podnoszenia rarity itemu.
W przypadku enchantingu są to 2-3 losowe runki.
Wadą tego jest to, że taki mule będzie miał matsy tylko na tier 1 więc niby po co sobie tym głowę zawracać?
Ano można to obejść. Wystarczy, że zalogujemy się raz dziennie ma muła, dostaniemy maila z matsami w chestach. Otwieramy (czytamy) maila ale NIE ODBIERAMY ZAŁĄCZNIKÓW (chestów z których wypadają matsy). Relogujemy się na main chara, który ma np. clothworking tier 3 i nim wyjmujemy chesty z maili (są bind on "pickup"). Teraz gdy je owtorzymy to wysypie się nie jute tylko np. cotton.
Tym sposobem łatwo można sobie zapewnić dopływ 100-150 bazowych matsów każdego dnia "za free", podobnie jak 10-15 runków.
"Wyprodukowanie" takie mule char to też minimum roboty.
Wystarczy, że main charem chwilę pofarmujemy bossa w jakimś dungu, zrzucimy stuff do rozkładania do banku.
Teraz robiąc nową postać od razu mamy 3 wolne punkty na skille. Rozmontowujemy nią itemy pob blacksmitha, clothworkera i woodworking aż skill skoczy na 3 i z marszu mamy od razu wykupione 3 dostawy dziennie pod każdy crafting.
Jeśli chcemy mieć dodatkowo enchatera to musimy poświęcić ekstra 3-5 min na zebranie 2 soulshardów żeby mieć 4ty punkt do wydania, następnie musimy WYCRAFTOWAĆ 2 crafty enchantowe (WAŻNE: to musi być 6 różnych runków z których zrobimy te 2 crafty dla maksymalizacji przyrostu skila).
Całość mi zajmowała ok 10 min na 1 muła.
Takiego muła można tez ustawić na jakimś odludnym spocie skrzynki/runów i przy okazji "odbierania poczty" zbierać jeśli coś się spawnęło.

4. Maksymalizacja przyrostu kasy.
Wymaga: ok 30 wolnego miejsca w banku.
Jednym z mułów musimy się trochę więcej wysilić i pozbierać tyle soulshardów, żeby mieć z 6-10 punktów na skilla - nie jest to problematyczne strasznie bo 3 lev postacia biegałem już nawet w 40 lev zonie i zbierałem tam soulshardy :)
Następnie inwestujemy te punkty w crafting food/drinków (priorytet to skill, pozwalający w 1 crafcie robić nawet do 4 itemów). Grając main charem lotujemy co się da (skrzynki, beczki etc) i przez bank przenosimy to na alta.
Itemy do tego crafta zajmą w chuj miejsca ale mamy na to całe inventory muło-craftera.
W efekcie nie dość że mamy naprawdę silne buffy dla main chara (food w tej grze dużo daje) to jeszcze możemy sprzedawać nadwyżki do NPC "dorabiając" 1-3k dziennie.

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 18:57 
pieniek82 napisał(a):
Jest tez bardzi duzo ksiazek w kazdym budynku, ruinach dungeonach. Ja mimo ze nie uzywalem to dobilem bedac na 20 levelu postaci skilla 2h na 10

Jeśli ktoś trafi na book'a podnoszącego enchanting to please postnijcie lokację.
Ja niestety nie zapisywałem tego jak grałem main charem a pamiętam tylko 1 spot - gildię magów w Bangkorai.

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 19:09 
Booki podnaszą skille randomowo, dla każdego moga podniesc co innego.

już,

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 19:10 
Lorath napisał(a):
To brzmi logicznie i sam z takiego zalozenia wyszedlem poczatkowo ale nie zaobserwowalem niczego takiego... przynajmniej w przedziale lev 1-9. Najwyzszy skill dobilem do 14tki na obu postaciach. Na jednej levelowalem glownie z 2 liniami skilli - 1 klasowa i 1 broni a na drugiej postaci jechalem ze skillami ze wszystkich 3 linii klasowych i z 1 broni. Suma leveli na pierwszej byla duzo nizsza niz na drugiej.

Definitywnie jest tak, że na szybkość wpływa ilość skilli na pasku z danej linii.
Najlepiej to widać na moim sorcu.
ZAWSZE trzymałem się tego, żeby mieć na pasku przynajmniej 1 skill z linii.
Ale z summoningu miałem nie mniej niż 2 a najczęściej 3 (ultimate i 2 pety).
W rezultacie pierwsze 2 mam w tej chwili na 28 a summoning na 38.
Nie wiem czy to był przyrost "3x szybszy" bo XP rośnie jakoś wykładniczo więc trudno ocenić ale definitywnie był szybszy od tych skili, których miałem 1-2 szt na pasku.

Bardzo tez polecam, używanie broni z traitsem +exp i w miarę możliwości pancerza też (choć to trudniej zrobić).
25% szybszy przyrost skilla na broni jest naprawdę odczuwalny. Późno przerzuciłem się na łuk bo miałem w głowie, że mag biega z laską, i szybko udało się "odrobić stratę".

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 19:11 
krzyk napisał(a):
Booki podnaszą skille randomowo, dla każdego moga podniesc co innego.

już,

no to ja mam szczęście bo na 6 altach sorca booki z gildii magów w Glenumbra podnosiły mi ZAWSZE TO SAMO :)

Do tego Bangkorai też doszedłem 3 postaciami właśnie po +1 enchanting i to dostałem więc ten random jest "mało random" :)

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 20:06 
Moze w takim razie jest account seted.
Mojemy facetowi ten sam regał podnosił zupelnie co innego niz mi.

już.

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 22:24 
krzyk napisał(a):

już.

a macie tą samą klasę postaci?
bo może po prostu to jest class based i jak jednemu podnosi summoning to innemu podnosi jakiś jego skill

PostNapisane: 15 kwi 2014, 22:28 
update ilości - albo to zmienili w tym nowym patchu albo ja pół przytomny byłem, poprawki wytłuściłem

Karol66 napisał(a):
(....)
2. Muły dostarczające surowców.
Blacksmith, clothworking, woodworking i enchanting może wykupić na skilu 3 opcję, by raz na 24 godz dostawać maila z pewną ilością matsów do danego craftingu.
Jest to zazwyczaj ok 3szt matsów danego tieru (takiego na jaki mamy wyszkolony dany crafting), 1-2 gemy traitsowe, czasami stuff do podnoszenia rarity itemu (dostawałem z hirelinga 1 green i blue).
W przypadku enchantingu są to 2-3 losowe runki.
Wadą tego jest to, że taki mule będzie miał matsy tylko na tier 1 więc niby po co sobie tym głowę zawracać?
Ano można to obejść. Wystarczy, że zalogujemy się raz dziennie ma muła, dostaniemy maila z matsami w chestach. Otwieramy (czytamy) maila ale NIE ODBIERAMY ZAŁĄCZNIKÓW (chestów z których wypadają matsy). Relogujemy się na main chara, który ma np. clothworking tier 3 i nim wyjmujemy chesty z maili (są bind on "pickup"). Teraz gdy je owtorzymy to wysypie się nie jute tylko np. cotton.
Tym sposobem łatwo można sobie zapewnić dopływ ok 20 bazowych matsów każdego dnia "za free", podobnie jak 10-15 runków.
(....)

PostNapisane: 16 kwi 2014, 07:44 
Karol66 napisał(a):
krzyk napisał(a):

już.

a macie tą samą klasę postaci?
bo może po prostu to jest class based i jak jednemu podnosi summoning to innemu podnosi jakiś jego skill

Różne klasy, może jest i tak jak mówisz, do sprawdzenia i zweryfikowania :)

już.